Everything posted by Flodder450
-
A world without internet
All WoW addicts would commit suicide! :ohnoes:
-
Drawball - New Recruits Needed!
Together w/ the phat :ohnoes:
-
Saq Prets's blog. 99 fm!
Add your race siggie \
-
RL Tattoo Extention (pic inc, sexy 3 Hit U?)
Get an RuneScape icon on your back :lol:
-
Flodders blog to 99 fm!95/99fm! > a \/ > a \/
BUMP! im aiming at 1 level a day,although im running out of logs 85 FireMaking:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
The pic smellesocks didnt get: My recent fm lvl:
-
Killerred's Blog ~ I've got soul but I'm not a soldier...
Good luck,pyro! :thumbsup:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
rly bad fake left skull? Look closer to the skull... :lol:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Question: There are 2 things to find in this picture! Can you find them? (it are an bug and an /b/ meme)
-
Woot! 1k f2p total, Rate meh!
Good job mate! now to go for the 1337 milestone!
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Again going for 99 fm? me too! Good luck! :thumbsup:
-
why do you play runescape?
To fight boredom and get 99 fm,after that,i will get fm cape and omly shw up at holiday events.... :
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
Good luck sugaa! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :roll: :thumbup: :arrow: :idea: =P~ :^o :pray: :mrgreen: :geek:
-
Love Tales- How'd you meet your partner?
rofl, wow, nice. Yeah, never thought I'd meet a girlfriend playing runescape. Who said that RuneScapers could not get Girlfriends? :lol:
-
FM needs good update, read tifers ideas 5K+ Views!
What do you think of City burning? "You put the varrock bank full with logs" "you attempt to light the logs" "The fire catches the logs and the fire begins to burn...." "Varrock burns to the ground!You got 1m xp fo setting this city on fire!"
-
Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)
No more back-and-forth running while running a long distance :
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
wht is that blue stuff?
-
why do you play runescape?
I started it because t he whole class was playing it back in 2006,after 2,5 years,im the last one standing I hate combat now,skilling is the way i play \
-
Monkey's Blog =)
and 4th:the one that wants moar in your blog! \
-
Flodders blog to 99 fm!95/99fm! > a \/ > a \/
Thank you!
-
Flodders blog to 99 fm!95/99fm! > a \/ > a \/
Bump! I updated the first post! \
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
85 Firemaking!
-
Jagex has a suprise for us later this month?
That wass Fist Of Guthix ;)
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
Why are you going to quit :cry: :(
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
^I think we get wildy quest update,or just a normal bug-fixing update,cant acces the rs website thou OT: I divided by zero(i phail at the /B/ style...)