Everything posted by VjuliusT
-
Your favorite drink.
Would have been even better without those 1k cals a can. apart from that milk and water is my most common source of liquid.
-
Pew pew pew.
The choice of shading makes it kind of flat in my opinion. Very nice hue on the colours though :thumbup:.
-
signaturesss
+1/I second that. Contrast is a bit high on the second one in my opinion.
-
Illumination Graphics
Sorry, I was sent to England immediately as I got back home from my girlfriends place so I'm unable to finish it.
- The End.
-
Recent Signatures
They look a bit sloppy to be honest.
-
Newest Sigs
How did you make the lightning effect for the stormtrooper and your second signature? It's awesomeness itself :thumbup:. Do you mind uploading the .psds? I'd love to take a look.
-
Illumination Graphics
Sorry, I was away last week so I wasen't able to finish it, It'll probably be done on sunday/monday though.
-
Gaming Headsets
Steel Series Siberia I highly recommend this pair of headphones, they're a bit more expensive though.
-
Signature for Jason and latest request.
Apparently I'm Justin. Thanks Julie I hope you like it .
-
Help support the Starcraft 2 LAN
Chinese to be correct (Majority). They play through something similar to hamachi (s?) that supports up to 255 players. It'll probably turn out to be something similar to steam, you have to log in to the server with a valid key to be able to play on LAN, considering that it's going to be Bnet 2.0.
-
Signature for Jason and latest request.
Thanks . Yes those are splatter brushes (the smaller kind). The C4Ds on the other hand are mostly set on colour dodge, they are set on screen/linear dodge every now and then though (All C4Ds are on colour dodge in this signature).
-
Illumination Graphics
^Yes we make signatures for anyone on this forum. Brooks you meant something like this?
-
Illumination Graphics
yar yar I'll try again, I have some water colour brushes. I wont consider it my work though.
-
Signature for Jason and latest request.
For Justin For Napalm_Death Edit: Napalm didn't like the manly pink.
-
Illumination Graphics
I'll give it a shot.
-
Illumination Graphics
The render is too tricky to work with, could you please pick another one and I'll be able to make a signature for you. currently this render lacks both colours and "that" interesting thing in it. Could you pick something else than a abstract C4D, they're also very hard to work with on their own when they're this bulky.
-
Illumination Graphics
Guess I'll be doing this one.
-
[SOTW 12] - Theme: Final Fantasy --->[VOTING NOW ON]<---
^True hes the one holding the contest. #4 GMV
-
Illumination Graphics
Working on this one, just to let everyone know. He must've forgotten I've not forgotten, got stuck a bit, I'll be done in 5-10 minutes though. Edit: [img=http://i28.tinypic.com/2hn6dtc.jpg] [img=http://i29.tinypic.com/9tfu6w.jpg] Put smaller one in example if you can Sam. Sorry for not being max size on height and I couldn't find a good place to add text, Could add it if you really insist on having it there. Edit2: [img=http://i28.tinypic.com/2n6rk0x.jpg] [img=http://i28.tinypic.com/2gydcsl.jpg] Added simple text, couldn't fit all the letter so I took the initials (s? D:).
-
PSYCHO CRUSHER! Chimera APC [WIP]
The contrast is slightly high near those red lines. Looks amazing :thumbup:, love the weathering effects you put into it.
- Latest tag
-
Illumination Graphics
Working on this one, just to let everyone know.
-
Latest tag
^True that, Know any good place to learn about photo manipulating? Or is it a better idea learning the hard experimental way?
-
Rating Avatars Game
"6/10" - Same old overrated smilie, Although the pixeling edit have tad "some" effort in them.