The End.

Old

That is a very interesting piece.... Can't stop looking.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

It's really cool, i like your style. If i had any CC it would be that the brush strokes in the background don't look as defined as the rest of the image, and the figure could do with a tiny bit of extra detail/colour in the key features (such as the face) to make it stand out a bit more. Foreground looks great!

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I really like your style of digipaint. Two things you need to improve though. The colours seem quite bland, jazz them up a bit. You also need to define the focal a bit more, he just blends into the background too much.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I really like it, but what is it actually, is it Aang making a downstream air current thus pushing away all the stuff?

Very bland, and it doesn't look like a 3 hour job really.

WARNING: Don't feed the troll

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I really like it, but what is it actually, is it Aang making a downstream air current thus pushing away all the stuff?

Very bland, and it doesn't look like a 3 hour job really.

That's C/C... I think your usual spam is consider trolling more than that. :wall:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I like the perspective and all but it would be nice to see more polish on your stuff instead of mere sketches. Certainly room for a great piece, just needs to be finished.

A lot better. What is the thing in bottom-right corner btw?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

There's something about his left arm that doesn't seem right, I keep seeing it like it's floppy/twisted awkwardly. I understand what you're trying to do with the left arm but yeah, it looks awkward..

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I like the piece in general, but the left arm looks like he's twisted his it badly. ;)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

1. I am entitled to an opinion

2. I'm not a troll

Perhaps my criticism was a little vague, but I don't see it as a trolled post.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

But not everyone deserves one. Acejack is miles ahead of most people in The Gallery concerning digi paintings. So either show something better or give the guy some damn respect for a true work of art.

Everyone does. Just because I can't paint like Picasso, Van Gogh, or whoever, doesn't mean I can't say that I don't like a certain painting they made. Just because I can't really take anything better than holiday snapshots, doesn't mean I am not allowed to voice my opinion and say that I think a certain photograph sucks artistically. Whether the artist, AceJack in this case, decides to take my opinion seriously, is of course an entirely different matter. But in a world where everyone would constantly be afraid to say what they think about something just because they may not be 'worthy' of an opinion, there wouldn't be a lot of improvement in artists' works at all.

Anyway, OT: I really like the concept and general idea, but certain areas need refining. The 'explosion' or whatever that the guy is running from looks quite sloppy in places, at the top for example. Also, the guy's arm looks like it consists of two separate pieces, which is a bit strange. But I like the detail on the ground/pieces of wood, that works really well, and same goes for the colour scheme. Though the red thing in the bottom left looks out of place, what is it?

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

But not everyone deserves one. Acejack is miles ahead of most people in The Gallery concerning digi paintings. So either show something better or give the guy some damn respect for a true work of art.

Who cares. If he didn't like it he didn't like it, get off his damn back. :)

The new edit helps define it a bit AceJack but I still feel like you could do better by going over this in more detail. I'm not sure what size you painted it at though, but in the future you could probably paint it at a larger size. Do the sketching you do like in this image first and then start defining images more, like the rocks, the broken tree and the person. You can see that your ground is already starting to get defined a bit more in the recent version which is good. I just think that's the next step in doing better digi paints.

I really don't care. Im just sick of Nadril posting on the forums like he owns us all and just saying [cabbage] to us. And then the only other posts he does make he wants C/C and advice on how to to improve his work. You see what im saying? He gives us a hard time then gets a ton of help. I couldn't care less about anyone's argument against that. Because that has exactly what has been happening to everyone and your all blind about it.

Get off his back... Nadril gives probably THE BEST C/C here. I know I used to hate him because he is blunt, but now I realize that it is very helpful. You just cant take it. (BTW Nadril, you have me hooked on Baccano! :lol: ) Also, he doesn't ever post here with his work(or not as frequently as I would like :P ).

Anyway... I like the new one Ace, you can tell what the focal is. :P

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

BTW Nadril, you have me hooked on Baccano!

Baccano is amazing. :D (especially Issac and Maria, they're hilarious).

lol Yeah. I like Firo the most though \:D/ ::' Who doesn't like a fedora.

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^