Everything posted by Agent1777
-
//inglebacks//log\\
try blackjacking for theiving xp. check the Aow for some good guides.
-
Agent's Undercover Blog~Master Fletcher~80/99 Crafting
Just got 68fm :) no picture. I will be getting 70, then on to 70 hunter.
-
---____ is this?!--- Prizes included!
Its a dragon
-
Agent's Undercover Blog~Master Fletcher~80/99 Crafting
Yup Ooh thats smart! lol another way you could go is not saying things thatll get you muted? o.O :lol:
-
---____ is this?!--- Prizes included!
Its 2 gold helments from that one dwarf quest. The one where they shoot you from a cannon.
-
Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~
Lol. Etp fails at clues. I havnt had an abby spec task in ages. Just lots of bailisks and jellies :thumbdown:
-
The Easter Carrot Challenge
I think yesterday was the last day. btw. Nice attempt at jad.
-
~Diesel's Bloggy~
keep slaying dadi nub!
-
Saturdai's F2P skiller blog.
*posts* Okay, now im going to go read the first page.
-
#1, or "At least it's not cooking..."
Cooking is fail, fletch is ftw though. 10/10.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
1-9
-
~=The Agility Arena=~
Good guide fool :D Is this the best option for 45-50 agility? (i ned 50 agility soon.)
-
Sad new blog material
Smithing is ftw! :thumbsup: Gratz.
-
---____ is this?!--- Prizes included!
The abyss?
-
Agent's Undercover Blog~Master Fletcher~80/99 Crafting
I did. is it two spaces or 1 space?
-
Agent's Undercover Blog~Master Fletcher~80/99 Crafting
I held a knife most of the time while i fletched. Dont worry abc, I only killed about 5 people.
-
Poter's Blog - Probably Quiting See Last Post- PLS Post!!
Nice! my 500k BOB fails...(70 pray+fm+craft drained it)
-
Agent's Undercover Blog~Master Fletcher~80/99 Crafting
Lol, it took me 4 months for 99 fletch. I am very slow...
-
killing aberrant spectre in pollnivneach slayer dungeon
1. Wrong forum 2: You must have a slayer helment for the tasks in the smoke dungeon. If u just want to use a nosepeg, go to the 2nd floor of the slay tower.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9/10 saq prets talks aabout u lots... and u have a blog.
-
Agent's Undercover Blog~Master Fletcher~80/99 Crafting
Bump my blog thou Abc! btw, with every post about bumping, you bump my blog)
-
Type your name with your nose!
aqtrhyr5 1777
-
Runescape Twitter - "The Kids up North"
*prays for cold war sequal*
-
Agent's Undercover Blog~Master Fletcher~80/99 Crafting
No! please dont lol. I need more posts. I posted that because the same people are posting on my blig, and i want others.
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
:shame: Goonstalf?