Everything posted by deathdrow
- Today...
- Today...
-
Baby Had a Foot in It's Tumor
Funny thing is that's what I thought when my friend told me about this. Yeah, life sucks and stuff like this happens. People get over it within a week or so, unless this happens again and is something to do with some untested wonder drug. I sincerely doubt that, though. that'd be an awesome wonderdrug. It'd be perfect for people with foot fetishes. a drug that makes feet grow in you. and then you can take them out, and do your foot fetish things. i don't like feet, they're yucky. :ohnoes:
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
that made me laugh again. 10/12
-
Bad Habits
dam. there goes my idea for snacks in class.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10/12
-
Teenage school hacker might face 38 years in jail.
You can't be offended if it's the truth.
-
Create & name a butterfly = $1 donation to the homeless
I'd only help homeless people if i knew them, and if they had a good reason for being homeless, because i hate people who are homeless because they always expected everything to be handed to them, instead of working for it. Those people can go shove big metal poles up their [wagon]. But I'll do it anyways.
- Bad Habits
-
{{A Very Difficult Question}}
I honestly don't get how you cannot work out how to swim. But if the 15 year old was retarted I'd definately save the 5 year old. Quite so. But I have another problem with this; ok, assuming for whatever reason 3 embryos must be destroyed (which don't have a chance no matter what, since they would never exist if they weren't needed to be destroyed, but whatever, I'll accept that.), and one new baby will be brought to life to give blood. Wouldn't it need to be brought to term? That would take 9 months. In which time Jeff would probably die anyway. Unless this is a game and we can just spawn people. And if you can just spawn people, you could spawn a bunch of vicious people eating babies, and make a giant army, and take over the world!!! :-#
-
f2p fishing
go to karamja fish your fishies. lumbridge ring cabbageport, and run to draynor bank, cabbageport, and go back to karamja.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
FOAR.
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
banned because i can't figure out what's in your avatar.
-
Rating Avatars Game
12/12 i like it. its fancy looking. and pretty.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
i dont know why. but when i saw the number 7. it made me laugh. and 10/12
- Bad Habits
-
Bad Habits
It's the only time I go in the mornings. I don't go again, in any form, until roughly 3:00. 10 hours later. Call it a bad habit if you want, but I call it useful on long roadtrips. everyone here seems to pee alot.. i only pee like once every day or two. Dang, I go about 5 times a day. Is that abnormal? :lol: I probably go like 10 times a day, idk how many on average but more than 5. I drink a lot of teas and water though. i drink alot of water and juice and sodypop and everything. but i only go once every day or two. but then again when i go it lasts like six minutes. Theres your 1st lie wish to continue? thats not a lie. its an exaguration. i dont know how to spell that. but i have gone and had it last 6 minutes before.
-
{{A Very Difficult Question}}
And you don't want the three embryos to have a chance? i wouldn't consider an embryo as something that's alive yet.
-
For all us cynics out there...
gameboys, mega muffins, pokemon, digimon, and fingerpaint.
-
Which Christmas Tree is the best?
but its a miniature tree! why would anyone want a miniature tree if they're going to get one at all. Thats just stupid. Aren't they all mini trees? they are. the OP should get a big tree. but all those shiny ones are ugly tbh. so the third is the best. But it's still a mini tree.
-
Which Christmas Tree is the best?
but its a miniature tree! why would anyone want a miniature tree if they're going to get one at all. Thats just stupid.
-
Gift ideas for girls that are just friends?
What the hell are you sniffing? sorry. i was really really hyper. and when im hyper i dont think normally.
-
Teenage school hacker might face 38 years in jail.
with a good lawyer he wont get that much time. if genocide only gets 20 years, the lawyer only has to play that out to the jury and the kid will be fine.
-
How would you raise your children?
then why would you spoil your kid? spoiling your kids is what makes kids act like that, if you give them everything they want, and don't punish them, they think they can get away with acting like that.
-
How would you raise your children?
i can't imagine myself being a father. im too..i don't know what the word is. to have kids. I'd be an awful parent.