Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. That place is [bleep] gross. +1 I [bleep]ing love trains, and metros, and public transportation in general, it's awesome.
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ooooooh yea, man, those are expensive. But if it's just the top half, it shouldn't cost as much as it would if both pieces were destroyed. It'll still probably be a couple hundred bucks. I'm going to warped tour today, it ought to be fun, 80% chance of rain ftw? I'm riding the metro there, I [bleep]ing love the metro, haven't been on it since I was little. I'm excited.
  3. Did everything work out all right deathrow? Yup, thanks for telling me how.
  4. this and a warrior helm in ge from 78 EP down to 3 EP. I tried out 26king, really simple, don't see how people are making so much monies from it though. I wanted to try it out, don't call me an economy ruiner.
  5. I can't wait until I go tomorrow, it's gonna be awesome, it's gonna be raining all day too, so muddy moshpits.
  6. supercompost?
  7. But they would still have a distinctive "Not quite human" scent? Well, I was thinking about this, and we won't really smell human, due to the fact we probably won't be showering, so it'll be masking our scent a bit. just thought about that. Plus we can roll around in the mud. that'd be fun, and mask our scent.
  8. They're noobs? and it'll be nerfed soon.
  9. Wealth or no? How long were you there? No wealth, don't really believe it works... or else it would be worth more than 11k. Was there for a few days... long enough for 2400 kills. First of all, the ring of wealth does work, it just doesn't make you get tons of drops all the time, it improves drops that are rare, I've seen countless explanations of it multiple times, can't be bothered to go find them, and secondly, rings of wealth are worth 11k because you don't need a high crafting level for them, and dragonstones aren't hard to come by.
  10. 1. Actually, they use all of their senses equally. 2. Yes. Plus, providing it's a zombie, which is something they would not attack to begin with, why would they investigate it. 3. We're talking about a zombie invasion. This is the least serious thread on OT. You mean there are no zombies? ..D:
  11. well, it depends, is this a situation where it was just recently legalized? Or a situation where it was never outlawed?
  12. You're only allowed 4 lines of text. D:
  13. Everyone is a hypocrite.
  14. No, but we do say aboot instead of about in the eastern provinces, and we say eh a lot, and live in igloos, and have pet mooses, and eat maple syrup all day. I was in the states once, and this lady saw my mums license plate(we were in a camping place), and she asked us, being totally serious, if we lived in igloos. I facepalmed like fifty times simultaneously.
  15. LOL@!@#@@ YOU GOT CAUGHT HAVING PHONE SEX LMFAO@!#! Lay off on talking to your girlfriend on the phone for a week or so, and if you do, talk to her on the phone when they're asleep, or not around, but they could still call while you're not around, so don't stay on for too long if you do, unless you have call waiting. They can't actually MAKE you break up with her, my suggestion is to just lay off on talking to her on the phone so much, try to go see her if you can. To be honest it's none of your parents business, and you could try explaining that to them, or just try to get them to trust you. You shoulda deleted any vulgar texts you had.
  16. Type "orly" into the note, and you get another easter egg.
  17. What exactly is it? and how/why do people make so much money out of it? Also, I need something to do, a goal, or something. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I've got 6m cash atm, and I can get money fast, so money really isn't much of a problem. edit: what's tricking?
  18. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    hot damn. those are some high scores. My mom is absolutely friggin wasted tonight, moreso than usual, and I told her she was an alcoholic because she was asking why I told her she was irresponsible, and she actually admitted she's aware of the fact she drinks too much. I'm rather surprised really.
  19. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    Rape is a very real, very serious threat. That's what abortions are for. And "accidents" involving staircases, and baseball bats.
  20. :D ahrims skirt today! I never got any barrows items after like seventy runs and yesterday I got ahrims top and karils skirt, and today i got ahrims skirt. that's 3mill in two friggin days from only barrowing! prolly crappy compared to most of you. but I like it.
  21. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Condoms-(male-and-female)/Pages/Introduction.aspx?url=Pages/what-is-it.aspx thanks for finding a source! Friend of mine found this site, made me laugh. http://www.ironhymen.com/index.asp
  22. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    What are we supposed to discuss/post?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.