Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I weigh ten pounds less than I used to.
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I can't sleep, and I'm really sad, and I don't know why, and my tummybox hurts, and I can't think well. and it's making me even sadder.
  3. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I woke up and walked out of my room, and passed out, and hit a bunch of stuff falling down.
  4. City of Caterpillar-And you're wondering how a top floor could replace heaven
  5. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I just realized I've got six or seven bruises on my back. I've had a really odd day, and my fever won't go away.
  6. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    ugh, I'm sick. my tummy hurts, and I've got like, chills, and I'm cold all over, and wont warm up, and I keep like, convulsing randomly, and I can't control it, and I keep shivering, and I've got a fever, and reallybad headaches. )):
  7. We're not allowed backpacks in class, kind of a pain in the arse.
  8. I love getting shots. it makes me all happy inside. What kind of shots are you getting? Every shot I go to get makes my right arm feel numb. rofl, that's the fun part. Agreed, I have always loved getting shots. I've always been scared of clowns, as one nearly drowned me in a pool during my birthday. I lol'd so hard at your second comment. And as for the first one, just proves to me EVENMORE that you are a masochist. whats wrong with masochism?
  9. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    today, I woke up, and made my hair all like, nothing, I didn't do [cabbage] to it. then I had to go to my little sister's first communion. that was boring, and my girlfriend was supposed to come, but she couldn't get a ride. It's been a rather disappointing day, I should prolly clean my room, I tried cleaning it the other day, but it's just gotten messier somehow. I have homework DD:
  10. don't kill the guys who make south park. I love south park.
  11. ew, why al gore?
  12. I just realized how many mexican and arabian poser emo kids I get added by on a daily basis. It's starting to get rather annoying.
  13. rofl, I have a magic card game, and some pro deck my aunt bought me when I was nine.
  14. I really dislike buttons.
  15. Look, it does not matter if the drug was Ibuprofen, marijuana, or meth. If they seriously need to fix a headache problem every nurse I've been to since middle school had her own supply of Tylenol. There is no reason for anybody to bring any form of drug into the school. My school's nurse is only at the school on thursdays, she's an idiot, taught the school to put condoms on wrong, caused 3 pregnancies because of this, and doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.
  16. I love getting shots. it makes me all happy inside. What kind of shots are you getting? Every shot I go to get makes my right arm feel numb. rofl, that's the fun part.
  17. I love getting shots. it makes me all happy inside.
  18. I was popular in seventh grade, then I started acting like I actually am, and everyone hates me now. :lol: :D
  19. rofl, for the past three days I've been coughing, and I've been tired, and had headaches, and I've felt nauseous. I think I'm getting sick. forgot to add I've got fever. even if I do get swine flu, it won't kill me. I think I'll just pretend I didn't know and infect a few kids at school.
  20. deathdrow replied to Faux's topic in Off-Topic
    Holy crap, your signature.... I didn't realise I clicked it until a few seconds after I clicked it. That thing is hypnotic. ..what?
  21. but they look cool.
  22. deathdrow replied to AceBeam's topic in Off-Topic
    He needed to break the bone on his arm, so he'd lift himself up with his holdey stringey rope thing, and drop down, several times, then he went and drank water from a puddle with a dead bird or something like that in it.
  23. rofl, I posted a picture of my school bag in a different thread a while back. crappy schoolbag, posertastic, and it was 3 bucks in a hot topic, so i bought it. people like to color on it, its much more colorful now, but I can't be bothered to take a new picture. My backpack fails pretty hard. [hide=][/hide] This prolly doesn't have much discussion value, but I had a readily available picture of my schoolbag. Your school bag makes me think harry potter
  24. I want to start doing good in high school, finishing it, go to cegep( :roll: ) go to mcgill, since that's probably the only university I'd be able to go to, mainly because it's so close by. Get an apartment downtown, probably somewhere around st laurent and st catharines. I also want to learn how to play several instruments. That's what I want to do within the next ten years. Plus other things, this is just a quick summary.
  25. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    get a garbage bag, throw away anything you don't need, get a box, to put anything you don't want to throw away, but don't need out in the open/in your room, and put the stuff in it, you can sweep the floor, but if you really want it clean just mop it, or vacuum it, don't forget the corners. I woke up earlier than I thought I would today. and my cellyphone is dead and I don't have my charger >.<

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.