Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. F2P is more like a chillzone... P2P people come to F2P and hangout around to show off their cosmetics. I personally say why F2P don't have bosses (dung bosses don't count). Without armor higher than tier 50, anti-fires, higher level prayers/curses, better abilities that are members-only or locked behind quests that delve well into the membership part of the game, Summoning, or food that isn't a joke in terms of healing, it's hard to see that anyone would even be capable of taking down a boss in F2P rather than get frustrated and quit. Even if they did make Giant Mole or something F2P, the drops are a joke and most of them are unfortunately members items anyway. :unsure:
  2. Welcome to TIF! Yeah, I think here most of the discussion is toward RS3, but if you want to liven up the Old School section go right ahead haha. It's too bad that you don't have a computer...no way you can get one and play? :( I like your clan's name too, clever! Out of curiosity when did you defeat Elvarg if you remember? Probably before I even started playing, but still.. :lol:.
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    *Peeks from under the table* Is it safe to come out now?
  4. Of course it's used Jagex. I can't be the only one who goes "Oh no! I'm in level 50 wilderness and forgot a bow...but look, there's a tree, I'll craft a bow and get myself out of this yet!"
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    414.
  6. 24,095. Hmm I wonder how that impression got around...
  7. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    412. Nope, sorry...
  8. 24,097. Or I don't know, something like
  9. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Hmm maybe, I suppose. And on the topic of what we spend excessive amounts of our money on, YouTube sent me an email today...
  10. I guess the hammers didn't work out so well :P. Good progress though, getting there slowly but surely :).
  11. Good to see you survived Sheep Herder! Did they make any improvements on it over on '07 or is it just as ba-a-a-d as everyone says? :P
  12. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I have respect for her as well, but as for critical thinking kicking in...what's she going to do with it otherwise though? Try and sell it to a jewelry store? Wear it and hope not to get attacked?
  13. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    410. "We tested formula 410 once. We're still rebuilding our test facilities."
  14. 24,099. It's only fair to get you back sometimes...
  15. 24,101. Oh it could be...but I was only joking anyway.
  16. 24,103. I'll pass along that remark too...
  17. 24,105. I'll have to pass that on to @Randox!
  18. So it's bugged and never been patched? :L
  19. 24,107.
  20. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Day 10 of April. Running low on food, but not water. Raining continuously once again today. Legend has it "The Sun" is still hiding behind these gloomy clouds but people are starting to lose faith...
  21. It would also kind of undermine their marketing strategy as being the "#1 free to play MMO" if the only way to play for free is either use an old/less popular browser or pay for a client. Speaking of which, I don't suppose anyone will be able to build an extension to make Java run in Chrome anyway even when they stop supporting it?
  22. I can just envision that third one in W3 now.. "Buying Trh51 hoover left hand particles!" It's too bad though, the proteans are sneaking their way into more skills :(. I suppose we can only hope that they won't be too damaging...
  23. 24,109.
  24. 24,111. Durial...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.