Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Charlie Hebdo
Hey, at least we fared better in that match than Brazil last year!
-
200M in all Skills
Max out a stack of spirit shards for epic wealth displays? *Shrug*
-
Comp - Statement of Intent
Ah okay, thanks. Yeah, it would be hard to suppress cooperative teams even if Jagex desired to do so lol.
-
Comp - Statement of Intent
I thought the rules more or less straight-off prohibited using alternate accounts to effect the outcome of a minigame, e.g. How is boosting not against the rules, then?
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
-
Real life boy wakes up on Tutorial Island (Film)
Saw this on another site where you posted it as well - very nice video and you guys should definitely make more!
-
Count Down from 30k
24,833. All BC comics should come with a Devnull introduction ;).
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
Hmm...Miss Lioness, maybe?
- Count Up
-
Today...
So if they grossly misgovern that's okay because their heart is in the right place? No, but if I have my choice between giving my tax money to poor people to go buy useless junk vs more to rich oil tycoons, I'll choose the former. Of course I'm oversimplifying, but that seems to be the jist of it.
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
-
Comp - Statement of Intent
Is something along the lines of 'lol you thousands of plebs without a trim/comp don't understand so you have no right to judge or vote' a fair attitude either, though? ;)
-
Count Down from 30k
24,837. Nice, now you can catch up on that sleep deficit! :)
-
99 rc!
Congrats! Which one is next :P?
-
Introduction
Welcome to TIF! Do you do things like signature art? Any thoughts on the '07 game vs the live version?
- Count Down from 30k
-
Comp - Statement of Intent
Hmmm think we should run a Power to the Players poll on this? XD
-
Future Update Discussions
I missed the ending of the poll, did aquarium win? Also I hope that they give us the other rooms after some time in the order of the amount of votes The Aquarium received the most votes (source). Greenhouse actually came third :s.
-
Count Down from 30k
Even though it's past my bedtime, one last thing before I go to bed! 24,841.
-
heart of stone quest
While I haven't completed this quest, there appears to be a detailed section on it in RuneScape Wikia (search 'Confronting Xenia). Does that help at all? :)