Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Haha welcome, even though I've seen you around quite a bit already :P. Love all the colors too. Also, how exactly are you going to get your daughters to eat vegetables? :razz:
  2. Arceus replied to Spectra's topic in Off-Topic
    That would be fine, but that's just a bunch of titles then, not a class system. To have a class system you have to force a choice that gives certain benefits as well as some penalties. I was not playing anytime near RSC, but if there was a class system back then, I wouldn't mind being filled in on the details.. :P.
  3. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    870.
  4. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    946.
  5. 23,018.
  6. 23,020.
  7. Are you referring to the camera position shifting? I was always under the impression that was intentional. But as for the definition of graphical glitch, I think it's generally interpreted as anything that doesn't really effect your items, your xp, your skills, etc. For example, the XP drop you see on log in with the counter on is regarded in this way. It may well be a misnomer - I'm not familiar with the technical definition - but just like the infamous term "lag," people generalize it to an umbrella usage.
  8. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    868.
  9. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    942.
  10. 23,022.
  11. To the best of my knowledge the only way to obtain the ability is from the minigame. It costs 12,000 points in the shop. If the cap has indeed been removed (which I suppose you can easily test), you can earn 1K points for a perfect raid, which is not too difficult to accomplish. Under those circumstances you would need 12 perfect raids to earn enough points. Each round is 20 minutes give or take, so the total time should be around or slightly over 4 hours in total.
  12. Jim, I'm sorry to hear that you're that frustrated with graphical glitches and Jagex's handling of Legacy, but I honestly think you're taking it out on the wrong group of people. For what it's worth I would beg to differ with people being blind fanboys. People have been here for 10 years or more (much longer than myself); of course they are going to stand up for the game they have been playing when you sort of put it down. I do not play Legacy so I am not familiar with all the details, but I sincerely hope they fix things up for you and other players who enjoy Legacy. I also hope that you will bear in mind that there are many things in RuneScape that are flawed or imperfect and although I appreciate your frustration, it's far from the only thing undesirable in the game. I don't see that there is really any more discussion of value to be had here, so I'm closing this topic. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
  13. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    938. Imagine if you did the wrong way by accident!
  14. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    866.
  15. 23,025.
  16. Its going to basically be done via a prelude mini-world-event with the white knights and black knights fighting each other on the streets of falidor. Good idea, I like it. A conflict without massive godly influences this time, maybe...
  17. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    864. I'm awake!
  18. 23,027.
  19. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Why on earth not? It's a two year difference, that's totally normal. Not to mention that the age of consent in Michigan is 16. It's great that you don't feel sympathy for a guy who had consensual sex with a woman who lied about her age and is now a registered sex offender for 25 years. Of course, no sympathy is necessary for the girl, since there are no consequences for her lying. Okay I guess I was wrong, I assumed it was 18 everywhere. Still rather surprised to see it's perfectly legal to umm, do it with a 16 year old in more than half the states! (Blue is 16)
  20. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    934.
  21. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    862.
  22. 23,029.
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  24. 23,031.
  25. Arceus replied to Yehoshua I's topic in Quests
    Haha no worries :). If anyone else has a screenshot they want to share (unmarked is fine, I can do that in PS myself), feel free to post.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.