Everything posted by Arceus
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Good VS Evil
922. Yes, good will triumph!
-
Count Up
856. Good, I hope you stick around :D.
-
Count Down from 30k
23,037. Good to see a new peson! :D
- Salt in the Wound
- Today...
-
Will it ever get fixed?
As far as I know there are not any plans to increase inventory space, nor will there ever be, according to what JMods have said. I'm sure it was a bug as the JMod confirmed. Bear in mind though, finding a bug doesn't mean there is an instant fix for it, and even once they track it down, they have to implement it. Most bugs cannot be done via a hotfix, so they have to take all the worlds down to do a system update and apply it. This is very rarely done unless there is something really major to change. So bug fixes and such are relegated to the next system update, meaning Monday assuming they can fix it by then. I wouldn't jump on board with conspiracy theories just yet :P.
- Salt in the Wound
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I won something.
-
Future Update Discussions
Golden barrows sets sounded so much better in my head, until I saw the pictures. Eww.
-
Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Future Update Discussions
There is a new Treasure Hunter promotion, and my heart(s) are ready!- YouTube Videos
- Something to do!
If you go to safe Clan Wars, you won't lose anything on death. And some other combat-oriented minigames, although I'm not sure how much traffic they get these days :(.- YouTube Videos
First you need to get the ID of a youtube video, usually the part of it after "v=" in the URL. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oncmL69ZEJ8.Once you have that, you can embed a HQ video with [ youtubehq]Video ID[ /youtubhq]or a high definition video (which will put a spoiler around it and warn about high CPU usage) with [ youtubehd]Video ID[ /youtubehd]There should not be a space in front, I just had to edit it that way or else it wouldn't show up, even in code tags :wacko: . So as an example... HQ: HD: Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here. By the way if you click the icon for 'Special BBcode' (third from left, top row in the editor, at least on this skin) it gives a list of different tags that can be used and will mark up the code for you :). Hope that helps!- Count Down from 30k
- A desperate cry for help! Cannot recover account.
- Salt in the Wound
- New bug?
Just checking, but I assume you have the setting unchecked right? Otherwise, no ideas :(.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.