Everything posted by Uula
-
How did I get an uneven ranged exp?
If you've killed random event monsters that might be it. They give like one exp per 4 hits or something :S Some quests could also give that.
-
Cook gauntlets
Family Crest And for rune gloves yes, you must do the monkey part.
-
can i have my money back ?
Frain̮̤̉̉ais a le m̮̻̉̉me grammaire du punctuation comme anglais, aussi ̮̤̉̉a ne doit pas un probl̮̩̉̉me. Don't know if that makes any sense. See French as my 4th minor language.
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Okay, that's cool.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
okay..... NOW I can rc.
-
Tip.It Tops-The more people post the more accurate
Favourite Skill-Runecrafting Least-Favourite Skill-Strength Favourite Mini-Game-Dunno, I don't do minigames Least-Favourite Mini-Game-dunno, I don't like any of them Favourite Quest-Dunno, I don't do quests Highest Level (skill and level)-Woodcutting, 99 (17.6m exp) Lowest Level (skill and level)-Farming, 57 Total Level-1873 Combat Level-93 Time playing Runescape-3 years and 34 days
-
Random achievement -> showoff. 90 herb 1871 total 93 cmb.
If only I had money :(
-
w.w.w.i.v.e.j.u.s.t.q.u.i.t.t.k <-- remove -'s
Just ONE big mistake shows that it's fake, The thread has been edited by someone else than the author, who is not a pmod :wink:
-
w.w.w.i.v.e.j.u.s.t.q.u.i.t.t.k <-- remove -'s
Okay, it's a fake website. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK, for your own safety. I got a screenshot of it: (I'm using a Mac, so I'm safe from pretty much whatever)
-
w.w.w.i.v.e.j.u.s.t.q.u.i.t.t.k <-- remove -'s
it was a link to a thread that has been deleted, apparently. Or just a fake website.
-
Random achievement -> showoff. 90 herb 1871 total 93 cmb.
*notices Freesias fletching level* Don't train skills you don't like, okay? :wink:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Okay, 7 more rows to be added... and even more when I read my email :anxious:
-
Random achievement -> showoff. 90 herb 1871 total 93 cmb.
When I have the money
-
Random achievement -> showoff. 90 herb 1871 total 93 cmb.
Well as I usually post a thread when I reach a major goal, I thought I'd do it this time too, although the goal wasn't that big. So, the achievement: Cost me more than it should have, but it's worth every penny. Great skill, I suggest it to everyone. Rate/hate/masturb... I mean, POST
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Hi wunt some ... potions?????????
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Should get 90 today
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
you never put my picture in it. i posted it on august 18 and its on page 36 was there something wrong with the picture? No, I just didn't add all the new pics that day. You'll be first on the next row according to my folder system
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
If you sent It late, You cannot enter anymore. There was a deadline. it was sent before the 26th.. from [email protected] to your e-mail address I haven't updated the pic since September 12 ;) They all should be there before 2008, don't worry.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Okay, sorry I've been away a couple of days. But NO PICS AFTER THIS POST will be accepted.
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
U gud hottie bro
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Thanks a lot for letting me the great responsibility, Valor. I've now transferred the old pics to my new computer, and as soon as I get my hands off rs I'll start updating the pic!
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Trained a bit today 8-)
-
#4 in right column, #5 overall (Not 99 ;D)
Gj Cusco :) I love your mining level
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Yep.. And sold them again. Now my bank is getting filled up again, not too much though. Still within f2p size :P And for the heck of updating... [img*]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff305/Uular/Kuva1-2.png[/img]
-
Impossible?!?!?! ... No!!
It's 6 hours mate ;) broke it while crafting, 1440k exp (240k/h avg) :D how would it be possible to get 350-400k + an hour then? :? Who said he got 410k an hour? IF he would have played 20 hours he would have had to gain 410k xp an hour, with 30 hours he gained around 275k xp h that can be gained with either battlestaffs of high level tanned dragonhides. Yep, making black bodies can get you over 340k/h