Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. Who said they had to?
  2. That must suck when you want a snack or something. "Hey, what do you want to eat? My shout." "Uh, just three pizzas, thanks." Anyway, I have quite a lot of quirky habits and such. Three main ones I've noticed are as follows: - When I walk, I either have to be playing with something with my hands, or I have to hold up my left arm. I can't have it hanging by my side. Assuming I don't have something to play with, and I'm holding my arm up, I generally have my wrist kind of aimed downwards, hanging. My pinky, ring, and middle fingers are all relaxed, but my index finger and thumb press against each other to form a circle. As well as this, I tend to walk with my chest pushed out, my right arm swinging by my side, and my right-hand fingers stretched like those of a Thai dancer. The end result is me looking very.. queer. - I almost always have to have music on. And when I can't have it on, I'm generally playing something in my head, either my own, or a song I like. This results in a lot of finger-tapping, foot-banging, and teeth-grinding, to make the music more realistic in my mind. There are exceptions to this rule, however; such as exams. - I have a lot of habits in terms of eating. Such as, I have to eat food from the things I like the least to the things I like the most. I also have to eat the filling of a pie first, and then eat the crust, unless I happen to know that the crust won't be nice. Few other things like that. I used to have a lot more quirky habits and obsessions, but I tried and succeeded in eliminating those that were detrimental to my functioning. Things like pointless obsessions of having to close the door just right (and therefore closing it at least 10 times) that just waste time, and can end up developing into full-blown OCD.
  3. Intriguing replied to sirgudi's topic in Off-Topic
    I haven't had a chocolate binge in like forever. But I regret drinking all that rum earlier...
  4. Intriguing replied to TheChamp's topic in Off-Topic
    The title made me laugh. : Radiohead - Fitter Happier Diagnose: Lebensgefahr - Obducentens Dröm Harry Chapin - Cat's in the Cradle Billie Holiday - Gloomy Sunday Blonde Redhead - For the Damaged Roy Orbison - In Dreams Animus - Three Arab Strap - Confessions of a Big Brother With a lot of these songs, I think the reason I find them sad is just because of personal connections with the song, so people may not agree with my verdicts. Then of course, there are some others that are just purely sad. I will doubtless think of some more immediately after I click "submit", so I'll probably make a post later on in the thread with some more songs. EDIT: I'll back you up there.
  5. Now: Aäkon Këëtrëh - Dans La Forêt (Album) Next: Radiohead - Amnesiac (Album)
  6. You don't really listen to much death Metal according to your Last.FM, but I thought I may as well recommend one. You should listen to . Pretty good technical death metal infused with elements of Middle Eastern music. Very original--I've never heard another band like them. My favourite album of theirs by quite a long way is Annihilation of the Wicked, so you could possibly start with that.
  7. Oh, how wrong you are.
  8. 9/10 Even though I've never seen you outside these forums.
  9. Wow, I used to be really into Skillet, like 5 years ago. I had a fair bit of their stuff downloaded, then I bought a CD of theirs, and my dad made me get rid of it. :(
  10. You work in demographics, yeah?
  11. I like Damnation best. Many people would disagree with me though.. (Woo for my post count)
  12. I can't relate. My siblings are awesome.
  13. Rotting Chris - Theogonia (Album) I don't know why I like this band so much.. but they're awesome.
  14. Yeah, I agree. I don't listen to a huge amount of metalcore anymore (though I'm a big fan of BTBAM), but it used to be my favourite genre by far.
  15. Intriguing replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today.. I had my Ancient History exam for the Trials. Only one left, which is the English 2 paper, and that's on tomorrow. I think I did pretty well. I kind of botched up the last section, and I made up quite a few references, but I should get better than most in my class. And that.. made up my day.
  16. were you referring to this topic? http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=755170 Same [cabbage] just a bigger list :lol: Oh woops. Yeah, I meant to post that one. I don't knwo where the YouTube one came from.
  17. Intriguing replied to DaN's topic in Off-Topic
    I haven't burnt a flag myself, but to some extent I can see why people would do it. I myself find it interesting to see how offended people get by mere symbols, the Swastika for example. So yeah, I don't have a problem with burning flags, but in most cases it is a tad pointless.
  18. Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That [cabbage] Gold (Album) Really, really good Hip-Hop.
  19. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=561170? Nonetheless.. - Elephant Man - Fight Club - The Shawshank Redemption - Juno - Schindler's List - Star Wars (1 2 3 4 5 6) - The Chronicals of Narnia (The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian) - The Matrix (Only the original) - The Golden Compass And - Mean Girls and Almost Famous tie for #10.
  20. Haven't heard of it except form this forum. However, I like Ben Stiller, so I'll most likely check it out. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.