Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Tip.It Times - 8th August 2010
I can guarantee you that they do. Introduce me to them sometime, that's all I'm going to say on this topic.
-
Tip.It Times - 8th August 2010
No one plays this game and doesn't have fun.
-
Tip.It Times - 8th August 2010
I hate the mindset that the author of article #2 has, and it's becoming increasingly more prevalent: "People who kill bosses have no fun and just want gp! The way I play Runescape is way more fun and that should be the only way people play!" Who the hell says I don't have fun killing abyssal demons, and why do I have to pick flax and make bowstrings to have fun?
-
Why Some items are crashing because of Treasure Trail update
Herbs are crashing because of an MTK glitch. And I don't think the rewards have "greatly increased", it's just panic, and people are tired of their gilded armor and want that fancy new ancient rune.
-
Best special weapon for mithril dragons?
Halberd is a decent alternative, but claws are much more accurate.
-
Best special weapon for mithril dragons?
Claws
-
Farseer Helm vs Infinity Hat
Read: title. Farseer vs Infinity. Ahrim is better than both if you have 70 defence. Don't get mad just 'cause you forgot about it. Each have their niches: Infinity - best for those with 25 defence or if you are 45 defence and hybriding Farseer - best for those with 45 defence Ahrim - best for those with 70 defence E: this belongs in H&A because there is so little to discuss (all that there is to be said has been said in the first 5 posts)
-
How do I offload these rune darts?
Rune (p) darts are tied to the prices of rune darts and weapon poison. E.G. 5 rune darts + 1 weapon poison = 5 rune (p) darts No one buys rune (p) darts because they are expensive and useless. Their price is rising because either rune darts are rising or weapon poison is rising. Rune (p) darts are known as "stable junk". To get rid of them you must lend out an item and use them as junk, or sell a bought out item and use them as junk, or trade them for some crashing junk + cash.
-
How do I offload these rune darts?
Are they rune (p)?
-
Elite clues
When I read the post you are referring to, I sensed it was dripping with sarcasm, but I could be wrong.
-
Mud Pies.
Use bucket of water on part pie Use dry clay on part pie Cook on range
-
Any way to empty vials fast?
Sell the filled ones in the GE and buy unfilled
-
What are the tools of a professional sniper?
Ah sorry, never heard of a notification service actually using a program you download... so I assumed you were literally asking for sniping bots (which do exist, which is partly why sniping phats and edibles when they were bought out was so hard - people used F2P mules running these bots to snipe). I use fairtraders.net, they have a notification service that can send you emails or SMS messages, and is faster and less hassle than GEupdate.com (what I used to use). -- @DarkAura Not even that hard to snipe battle robes, but don't tell anyone.
-
What are the tools of a professional sniper?
Pretty sure asking for sniping bots is against tip.it's rules.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
I still think it's a steal, now's the time to buy phats IMO.
-
need to get rid of wolf mask
Either throw it min in GE (I managed to sell one this way after a couple days), or trade it for junk.
- My "luck"
-
@Economy - You done goofed up.
I think black/bronze/iron/steel/mithril/frost dragon masks will last a while, as will 3a, the other ones I'm not sure about.
- My "luck"
-
Slayer tasks
What kind of variety do you like then, seeing as you dislike those slayer tasks that would vary your grinding of slayer? Mix it up, I never said kill armoured zombies for 200 hours straight.
-
xp per hour at armoured zombies?
The best person to test how much xp per hour you can get is you.
-
Any other nonclue doers doing clues again?
I haven't killed monsters in like two months, so yeah if that counts I guess. I did clues before, I just haven't killed monsters in a while.
-
Private chat?
On - about 60% of the time because I have posts on RSOF and buyers/sellers need to contact me Friends - about 35% of the time when I get a random pm asking for "barow gs plz" etc. Off - about 5% of the time, sometimes I just don't want to chat
-
new god pages
You should realize that selling in the GE does NOTHING to prevent any of what you said? All it does is give free wealth to some merchant that camped the GE instead of OP getting that wealth himself/herself. Trade it plus cash, for risings and sell those for max in GE or ride them up. Or buy battle robes if you don't have those, and use it to get the page to get rid of junk.
-
A Question Of Junk
You could trade the mask + cash for a bunch of rising items, and either ride those up or sell max instantly for more profit than if you had sold just the mask. Mask: 15m mid, 15.75 max - Trade mask + 85m cash for 100m risings Risings: 100m mid, 105m max 5m instead of 750k. PS: I'll buy it if you're gonna dump in the GE :3