Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Dropping with mousekeys or alching as you fish is at least as easy, and a lot better.
  2. its faster to bank at shilo then to drop. That's false. And if you're dropping at shilo you may as well drop at barbarian lake.
  3. How does it hurt you to not have this armor? It only helps in Castlewars, which shouldn't matter unless you play it that much anyway. I know I will never have it, but that doesn't mean that Castlewars is omfgruined.
  4. just because you have crap stats. either way, it's a game, if you get upset because someone botted higher stats than you, go cry. I actually agree with this. I would never personally consider botting or RWTing, but when another player does it, it really doesn't phase me.
  5. The best way to get profit out of RC is to ZMI until 91 and then do double nats til 99+.
  6. I'll buy ALL the addy arrowheads you can smith :P
  7. Cannoning wyverns is like 125-150 crimsons/h.
  8. I have much more e-respect for someone using whip and defender than for someone using whip and DFS. Now I am stuck in an ethical quandary because I thought I didn't give e-respect. Maybe whip + DFS earns negative e-respect from me.
  9. Well I brought an EE which I rarely used. Next time I do it, I might use dragon claws. What I did was kill monsters in this order: 22s 90s 360s Then I soulsplitted 180s and 45s. If I didn't need HP, I prayed melee on the 180s. You can bring a verac's skirt or bandos tassets for when you're meleeing, but I found myself just using karils the entire time.
  10. Agreed, but somehow I keep coming back, hoping that it's not the [cabbage]hole that it has become. Fatally optimistic, one might say.
  11. Cannot chin with 1 prayer. What's the point of 1 prayer anyway? You need 43 prayer for PvP.
  12. Took me just over 40 mins to do the entire task using this method. Turmoiling, melee everything but 360s. Range 360s and Jad. I used whip, defender, soul wars cape, fury, full slayer helm, karils, dragon boots, barrows gloves, diamond ring (i).
  13. Both suck, use a whip and a defender or a saradomin sword. Rapier if you've got one.
  14. What??! Rune defender, BSS, and DFS suck...? Sorry, wrong thread #-o I don't even know how that happened. I've been told by most that DFS is superior for defender for soloing Bandos. Try both and see which you prefer.
  15. What I meant was that, after x items are traded on the GE, all the prices update. For example when the bonus xp weekend was announced, less items were being traded, and we noticed nearly 40 hour updates for a couple days.
  16. EDIT: Wrong thread #-o
  17. What boss, and solo or team?
  18. It is manipulators taking advantage of the broken system. If people didn't hoard items, we really wouldn't ever hit many problems. I own a Divine, I do not want to sell it, I use it to monster hunt and make money. Am I a hoarder? Just because the price on the GE is too low to convince any of the Divine owners to even remotely think about seling their shields on the GE does not mean that everyone who has more money than you is out to get you. If you want to blame anyone, blame Jagex for placing such irrational restrictions to trading. Well said. This is exactly what I think, but you're a hell of a lot less lazy than I am. Some items update first on the website. Like last night when I camped the GE, I updated all my offers, and the website still said that battle robes' change was 0, but wine had gone up. Price updates are based partly on quantity of items traded. The more items being traded, the shorter the update.
  19. Don't be silly, it's not price manipulation lol. It's a broken GE that prevents trade at the true equilibrium.
  20. It's on the discontinued forums.
  21. Cannon til 70, chin til 99.
  22. I can't believe this thread. What's more I can't believe all the replies praising it as "insightful". What's insightful about a bombastic non-analysis of leisure? -- I play because the endorphins make me feel good.
  23. Buy a couple crowns, onyxes, or h'weens, and trade them plus cash. Dispose of the junk however you do. Elysian doesn't have much street anymore at all.
  24. Technically that's not the law of supply or the law of demand. But you are correct in that if you pay enough, someone will sell it to you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.