Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Sounds like with a little work you could get to purple. How much cash do you have outside those rares?
  2. Buy in this order: Fury Berserker Ring Bandos Chestplate Bandos Tassets If you already have fighter torso, get tassets before chestplate.
  3. Obviously run MTK. The rest of your money you could throw in furies as nacho said. Should rise slowly for quite a while.
  4. PKing nowadays is for the most part glorified 76king. That's why no one gives a [cabbage].
  5. Obviously were free trade reinstated, the GE limits would be lifted entirely, and would function in anonymous auction style. The GE could still estimate "mid" price based on the mean/median price at which the item is traded. pures chose to limit themself. They know when they enter the game that they will be limited in what they do. Other players should not be punished because of their choices. You're [developmentally delayed]ed. How would making it accessible to all players be PUNISHING others? Jump down from your high horse pal, it's a computer game. Face it, training a level 60 pure is a lot easier than training a level 138 main. The suggestion here is to allow high level characters to trade freely because supposedly RWTers will not go through the hassle. The premise is that if low levels, pures included, were allowed to trade freely, RWT would ensue. My personal opinion is that RWT never was a threat to the game itself. Yes I know that there was credit card theft involved, but removing free trade was a poor solution to that.
  6. Should I be surprised by all the "omgf rwt will come bak and rune rs no wildy back rwt"? Oh well. Fine with me. Quest cape and like 100m xp or something seems reasonable.
  7. Omali surely meant bunny ears and scythe. And I agree with him, I think we all could use a bit more of humility. Runescape doesn't need year capes - players already are good enough at acting like an elite asshat.
  8. You're suffering from small sample size, that's all.
  9. OP has not clearly indicated the "problem" this is trying to fix. OP has not shown that this problem needs fixing. OP has not considered any economic effects of the solution.
  10. I'd go for it (I did, actually, lol). It's kinda fun, and you can break it up pretty easily. 1 steel titan at tzhaar, a herb run, 12 ranks at MA (I was going for 300 while I did it), back to Tzhaars.
  11. Try sniping red h'weens.
  12. Banned by parents for much lols. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-CaxwHWXc8
  13. Have fun when divine spirit shields are worth 50b.
  14. You will not get anywhere close to 2.7m tokkul in 10m slayer xp.
  15. You ALWAYS lose money opening Kinglies unless you get an onyx (supposedly they can give this). The only point is to get crowns for street value, and even still it's horrible. Better off buying a crown + junk.
  16. That's why Jagex should have stopped promising weekly updates years ago. I'd rather pay double for subscription and get huge updates biannually than weekly untested updates.
  17. Barrows top and bottom costs about 6k an hour to use. It's less than the potions you use.
  18. Just because they're a higher level than you doesn't mean they didn't have fun. Somehow you keep managing to say more idiotic things each time I read your posts. GTFO.
  19. I'd say herblore. You can get it from 1-99 in under 24 hours of gameplay and it has a make-x option.
  20. Why would I listen to music that will undoubtedly include music I dislike, when I can just listen to my own music and enjoy it 100%?
  21. You can set up your mousekeys so that you can easily enchant at fast speed. You'll have to increase your sensitivity, though.
  22. Not as much as the top/bottom, maybe 1m.
  23. Bladewing replied to kingmickez25's topic in Rants
    If irony, yeah. If not, no.
  24. I'd also like to add that you'll get about 2m melee xp, which is worth at least 10 hours. 50m in junk, by the time I can GE it, is worth 15-20m. Therefore, by selling an onyx with the gem, I make about 30-35m on top of its GE price. I would never buy an onyx ring because it isn't much better than a dragonstone (i), and for most purposes a berserker (i) is actually superior. Some people want it because it is the best, and therefore are willing to pay significantly more for that last 1 attack and defence than for the bonuses before it. GP has diminishing marginal returns on bonuses: you can buy a rune scimitar for 35k, and get 45 slash and 44 strength. Or you could pay 75k more for a dragon scimitar, which has 22 better slash and strength. Then you could pay 3m more for an abyssal whip, which has 15 better attack and 16 better strength. OR you could even spend 50 hours of your time, worth at LEAST 50m, and then 200k an hour to use a chaotic rapier. 1m buys less and less improvement the more of it you buy. It's worth it for someone who has the best gear already and still wants to improve. I'd also like you to explain this "bs overpricing due to laziness" and how it has anything to do with laziness.
  25. In 3-4 years, a purple partyhat will be worth far more than 600m true price. They keep getting harder and harder to get, so if you like them, like I do, it is not unreasonable to try to nab them now while they're plentiful compared to what they will be years down the road. If all you care about is GPs, you should stick with better methods, like flipping as you said. But for me, I only need about 150m more GP to max out all my character's stats, not counting all the money I'll make from mining, runecrafting, and the like. I simply have no use for more gp. -- Question about prices: I have 3 onyx rings and a purple partyhat. How close am I to trading for a yellow?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.