Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Dragon Plate vs Bandos Plate
Dragon platebody came out in Nov 2008, and the chainbody came out in Sept 2004. Unless I'm missing something, because RS2 came out in March 2004, there's no way you could have wanted a dragon chest armor since classic. Another post claiming e-fame/old-schoolery. #-o
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
What's your crafting now?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Stumbled across this while browsing old pictures: Pretty sure I GE'd the thing :\ GF 20m street. Also don't nag about .jpg, it's old and I can't change it to .png now. EDIT: I also agree about pictures of PvP drops. May as well be a 76k loot for all I can tell. Post a .gif or a video of you pking and that'll interest me.
- liek....heer are some good rambo-layes
-
Soloing Tds
Bandos Armadyl Saradomin Corporeal Beast
-
RS is luck based
If you've played maplestory, you'd know you were wrong.
-
Different builds in RS
Two things wrong with that picture: No summoning familiars allowed at all in barrows. You can only use familiars in multi-combat areas. Barrows ain't multi. Also, a problem (I think, I wouldn't know) with summon pures is that familiars raise your levels. That could muck things up in the long term. Possibly. In barrows ARMOR.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I've had 2 meds and like 60ish barrows items.
-
The Most Uncommen Thing in Runescape
You never notice the person who hops worlds or doesn't KS you because you don't interact. You have a "fight" with the guy who tries to take your world, so you remember them. Similarly you never notice the kind person, but you notice the guy flipping a nip.
-
Snipeing Divine/Elysian off G.E
Updates are about every 3 months for a divine. Even sitting one update will cost you tons in lost profits. If you make 2% a day (one flip), you're giving up 500m (1.02)^90-500m in profits - 2.5b in profits.
-
Snipeing Divine/Elysian off G.E
I'd say just keep merchanting til you can buy divine + junk. It's too hard to snipe them to give up 500m in capital you could invest with.
-
Most efficient way of switching to and from Ancient Magicks?
Pharoah's Sceptre to turn them on, Astral tabs to turn them off.
-
C rapier vs C longsword
Rapier would be better for flashing at DKs, since you want to be able to flash soulsplit each hit on supreme. At TDs I think either rapier or maul would be best.
-
Piety uses.
Use it whenever you melee. You can choose to flash if you feel up to it, or use prayer potions.
-
Overpowered equipment
If this were a troll topic, you would have created the thread to rile a bunch of people up into an argument, while you sit back and laugh at how worked up people are.
-
Top Worlds to train in
It doesn't exist. It's just an excuse used by the weak to attempt to usurp the more powerful. Get bigger or go somewhere else.
-
profit while training mining or good smith exp
If you have 57 summoning, use a spirit kyatt to teleport to Piscatoris, and mine the iron there. Then bank at castlewars with a duelling ring.
-
Antipoison++ and Sanfew Serum
I don't know about sanfew serum, but anti ++ is 12 mins per dose, not 10.
- Barrows
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
As of now the most he could get with the easters is like 1.5 onyxes lol. I assume he's hoping they regain street.
-
Why Dragon Bone prices will keep increasing...
Ohhhhh someones been studying economics 101. Your absolutely right though. :D In no way is this correct. If a bunch of college students all agree that the price of Lamborghinis is too high, that doesn't mean the price is not in equilibrium.
-
When does anyone leave?
You will always be a noob. Get over it.
-
grand exchange updates
geupdate.com offers a free text message service that checks every 5 mins.
-
Overpowered equipment
I'm aware. That's the problem. How is that a problem? Even if you foolishly decide to DIY everything, you can have about 35 potions made in under 10 minutes by farming and then making potions. Your attitudes and viewpoints are representative of those who have little understanding or analytical skills. Hence the "newbie" mentality. Also 2.5 years is new, you probably don't even remember the time before the grand exchange. Many players here on tip.it have been playing since 2001. 1406 total can be achieved with as little as 6 milion xp, which can take an intelligent and willed player no more than 200 hours, which for a casual player is around 2 months. Some players have more xp in one skill than you have in all 25.
-
The Born On Date || 15 Supporters
Who cares about elitism? Anyways, support, it would be nice to see when people exactly played lolz. From reading your posts in rants, I'd say it's safe to say that at least YOU do. Always whining about how much of a snob every member or high level is.