Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Buy some food, and stop using EE.
  2. Fury alone is better than dragon claws.
  3. If you don't like it, go kill dragons or aviansies or spiritual mages. Players who kill these monsters with a low drop rate take a risk of getting no drop, and therefore receive a higher reward when they do.
  4. They're only worth using for solo/duo.
  5. Let's say you repot after your stats drop by X. We'll also assume, to be conservative, that you are using proselyte armor and a soulwars cape (30 prayer bonus). We'll also assume you use extremes (with supers berserker becomes less useful) and 99 prayer (with lower prayer prayer potions are less useful). Without berserker: You will use 60/X doses per hour. This comes to 331,200/X gp/hour. With berserker: You will use 60/(1.15X) doses per hour. This comes to 288,000/X gp/hour. You also use 97.6 prayer points per hour, which is 3.15 doses, or 7416gp. Berserker is worth using if: 331,200/X > 288,000/X + 7416 Which solves to 0<x<5.8 If you're repotting every 5.8, you should probably be overloading anyway.
  6. wat Herblore is 700k/h. Construction doesn't even come close.
  7. 3.5m every 3.5 days looks pretty good to me.
  8. How much money do you have to work with? I could tell you the best gear anyway: Helm - full slayer Cape - Soulwars Amulet - Fury Weapon - Chaotic rapier / Abyssal whip Shield - rune defender Body - Bandos Legs - Bandos Gloves - barrows Boots - dragon Ring - berserker (i) / ferociuos Dragon claws for special attacks. Karils for certain tasks and saradomin sword for waterfiends. Range black demons from a safespot while cannoning.
  9. This makes sense to me. But if you have one and want confirmation, go kill some ogres or cyclopes or something.
  10. Nope. Just a couple hours ago my character, as usual, got stuck on the circus rock while running to the cactus patch from the north. He walked around it.
  11. Thursday update = 2-3 days of "omfg no updaet? we pay we say old wildy bak"
  12. We are being punished by having to spend more time and effort acquiring the same things that cheaters can obtain while asleep and leaving a botting program running. Regular people who put in the effort to get decent levels that feature in the highscores are having these acheivements lessened by this leniency. It takes LESS effort to acquire the same things cheaters obtain. Instead of spending an hour spinning bowstrings, go mine rune for an hour, something bots don't do, and buy a thousand bowstrings and pocket the difference. Bots cause cheaper materials which makes playing the game easier for legitimate players. It's a positive side effect of bots. I DO NOT THINK BOTTING IS A GOOD IDEA OR A FUN WAY TO PLAY THIS GAME. However when other players bot menial tasks, I benefit. Yeah, because people leaving one of these running overnight, getting loads of cash and then driving up the price of things is a real possitive side effect of bots. Edit: Whatever lower prices there are going to be due to botting materials, high end items for which the money is gained are going to be driven up. There are no possitive side effects, you'll always lose somewhere. High priced high end items is good for me, since these are the items I gather. And 100k gp/h is awful - I make more money in 15 minutes than that player makes in 12 hours botting over night. But yes, there is always a downside.
  13. We are being punished by having to spend more time and effort acquiring the same things that cheaters can obtain while asleep and leaving a botting program running. Regular people who put in the effort to get decent levels that feature in the highscores are having these acheivements lessened by this leniency. It takes LESS effort to acquire the same things cheaters obtain. Instead of spending an hour spinning bowstrings, go mine rune for an hour, something bots don't do, and buy a thousand bowstrings and pocket the difference. Bots cause cheaper materials which makes playing the game easier for legitimate players. It's a positive side effect of bots. I DO NOT THINK BOTTING IS A GOOD IDEA OR A FUN WAY TO PLAY THIS GAME. However when other players bot menial tasks, I benefit.
  14. If Jagex really cared about this, they'd just throw a couple hundred k of what ever material (eg coal) onto the GE for mid. We wouldn't notice it and if it was done over enough materials over a long enough period of time, it would go a good way to sorting out inflation. I think this is a horrible step back for Jagex. I haven't and never would cheat in this game along with the vast majority of users and it is us, the honest players, that are being punished by this leniency. How are you punished, exactly?
  15. Yes, it is a battle robe bottom. For now I'm working on purple-> yellow, but I actually want to turn it into a white :| Big goal I know lol. @DarkAura: I also had a crown offer I put in before that robe offer, which was like 60-90s after the GE update. They're just too hard to buy.
  16. More cheap raw materials for us legit players, I guess.
  17. 1. Absolutely. 2. Block tasks you hate doing. This is a game - even if black demons are among the best xp tasks, if you hate them just cancel/block em. Bad tasks xp-wise are: Kalphites - definitely block these - bad xp, charms, drops, crowded, and eats cannonballs Mithril Dragons - I'd not block these, they're a quick task so it's some quick points to cancel a long, slow task Iron Dragons - I'd keep these blocked until you get extremes or turmoil, unless you enjoy them Steel Dragons - same as above Desert Strykewyrms - the focus sight is still worth a decent amount, so maybe consider doing these Jungle Strykewyrms - block/cancel - don't bother with them, the hex is priced low and falling 3. At least 20k, hard to say since I haven't really seen any estimates for anything but maxed stats. When I was doing high xp tasks (bloodvelds, black demons, etc.) I was getting about 39k/h.
  18. Bladewing replied to deuce's topic in Help and Advice
    If 14 watermelons per seed is correct, then you're running a 58.9k loss for 6.4k xp per run. On top of that, you forgo the flower patch, which is 500 xp and 20k profit (limps). In total you lose 78.9k for 5.9k xp (13.4 gp/xp). Watermelons are basically the last thing to be added, even after magic trees, when maximizing marginal xp. At lower levels (lower than 68) I'd say it might be worth it, since it'll help you get to the higher trees quicker.
  19. Pretty cool. They're worth something like 7m or so. One step closer to yellow. I don't hate it, I just hate all the non-posts that clutter up this topic such as: [hide] And there is the first post of spam, done by exactly who i thought it would be. I fail to see how my post was spam, it had a RS pic in a RS picture thread. -- Seriously, I would prefer you just comment instead of posting retarted pictures so that you aren't "spam". My two cents. [/hide] Also @SirIzenhime: get owned, second page is MEIN. ^_^
  20. What? We should say "ya ur rite dat is 2 much muny"? When I was his level I didn't complain about everything and I played the damn game. I have yet to see you make one intelligent post :|
  21. That's not allowed on RSOF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFg__lI60Ow
  22. All the pseudo calculations in this thread are laffolaffolaffo to me. People are calculating meaningless probabilities that are probably misleading anyone who hasn't studied statistics. Point is this: dry streaks are a LOT more common than we intuitively believe. Flipping a coin 5 times and getting 5 heads in a row has a 3.125% chance of occurring. Flipping a coin 50 times in a row and having 5 heads in a row has a 54.59% chance of occurring. Opening 90 chests and getting 0 items has a 0.054591% chance of occuring. Opening 900 chests and having a dry streak of 90 has a 3.545% chance of occurring. One in 28 people will have a dry streak of 90 or longer in 900 chests.
  23. It's okay, guys. This thread died months ago. I don't know why I even check it anymore. Anyway here's a recent achievement of mine.
  24. Bladewing replied to Sinkhan's topic in Help and Advice
    Probably manipulation. Buy them if you need em, but don't hold large stocks is my best advice.
  25. Would help you get more uncut gems, half keys, half shields, dragon spear, rune javelins, nature talisman, and rune spear drops. No effect on addy bars.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.