Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. I was getting 120-130k an hour with the setup I listed earlier, with steel titan, turmoil, extremes, dragon claws, and recover special potions.
  2. Sell/drop most/all of these: Empty Vials Antifire Shields Mind Runes Body Rune Chaos Runes Cosmic Runes Air, Water, Earth staffs Pure and Rune essence Hammer Chisel Knife Thread Tinderbox Lobster Pot Harpoon Rope Nets Needle Rune Hatchets and Pickaxes Buckets Spades Swordfish Raw/cooked Lobsters Clue items (iron? 2h, Iron platebody, Power amulet, Diamond Ring, Rune warhammer, Wilderness capes, Maple shortbow, Addy med, Mith legs, Studedded chaps, Iron longsword?, Iron kiteshield, Adamant Square shield Feathers Black Dagger Raw Tuna/Swordfish Sapphires/Emeralds/Rubies/Diamonds Coal, Gold, Mithril, Adamant Ore Rune full helm Rune Scimitar Amulet of Magic Bronze ARrows Mith Kite Mith warhammers Mith hatchets Mith platebodiy Adddy platelegs And buy back what you need.
  3. Almost another yellow phat.
  4. Dharok's is good as qeltar said. If you don't want to use dharok's, here's what I used: Neitiznot helm, charged with combat familiar scrolls (try a mith minotaur or something, not sure what's good at 68) Soulwars cape (or a fire cape) Fury Abyssal Whip Verac's or Bandos armor Rune Defender Barrows Gloves Dragon Boots Berserker Ring I used Dragon claws for specials. You'll want to use piety and super potions. Use a cheap food like tuna, since the bank is so close. If you ever get that onyx, I'll buy it ;)
  5. 1:450, with a margin of error of around 50.
  6. At a gilded altar, since it's the best place to train.
  7. Members items don't count towards your F2P bank space, so just clear out the F2P items that you don't use to make room. You could do firemaking with maples or yews, fish/drop at barbarian village, fist of guthix, flipping, dungeoneering, superheating. That's just a few things that I know are alright in F2P. I wouldn't bother mining, woodcutting, training combats, or runecrafting in F2P, though
  8. You could just, ya know, not play dungeoneering. It's basically what I'm doing, I'm just getting 80 for the rapier and never touching it again. Also one of the biggest criticisms of dungeoneering is that it's a rip off of WOW.. and then you go play WOW. :-k
  9. Maybe instead of concluding that magics need to be made less effective, perhaps you should reevaluate the strategy of "rushing" them with a dagger and no armor.
  10. I can send emails to my phone via SMS, yes. But I want your service to automatically send the notification to my phone. By default your site sends the emails to the email you registered with.
  11. I've been looking into that, but I can't assure something like this would work for everyone. I've found some examples online that do this through PHP, though people have reported it may or may or not work depending on your country of residence, and mobile carrier. But it is something I'm looking into right now, and could be functional a week from now. I just recalled that you can send messages to phones by email, so I'll just use that method. :P EDIT: It does not let me register as ##########@messaging.sprintpcs.com so it would seem I cannot do this. EDIT: I made a new email account and will have it forward all emails to my phone as text messages. Should work, we'll see in 1-12 hours ;)
  12. With that setup you'll have to bring a yak packed with p pots. Prossy + sw cape > bandos + fire. The setup I gave WILL get you better xp/h than if you use proselyte and soulwars cape. I believe you overestimate the amount of prayer you save with proselyte, too. Using the gear I listed, you use 11 prayer potions an hour; using the gear you listed, you use 7 prayer potions an hour. The difference is really not that large, about 35k gp an hour.
  13. It's useless and unnecessary, we already know exactly what our prayer bonus is.
  14. I heard it's going to be accompanied by a sailing minigame.
  15. If you have lots of money, the following is the best gear for almost every slayer task: Full slayer helm Fire cape Fury Chaotic Rapier Rune Defender Bandos Chestplate Bandos Tassets Barrows Gloves Dragon Boots Berserker (i) / Ferocious Dragon Claws for special attack
  16. If you did text messaging, I'd use it. Any chance you can do that?
  17. Which is fallacious because you can just attack another monster. Poison only does one thing, which is increase drops. You get the same xp either way.
  18. Some items are a lot more volatile, though, and therefore less desirable to flip.
  19. No. Don't buy the stupid stuff.
  20. Bladewing replied to lol_sarr's topic in Rants
    They are so weak that I have no fears when I go into the wilderness to do a clue wearing my partyhat and dragonhide armor, carrying only five pieces of food.
  21. I agree, I'd never wear it. But I can trade them for onyxes or partyhats.
  22. How could it be more trouble than good?
  23. Probably... not really sure what XP I was in slayer when I got 99 summoning. Probably just disregard that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.