Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Extremes
Extremes are very good. A DFS is not. If you don't want to spend money, clean herbs. It can get to about 100k xp/hour with profits. I don't think you can get to 88 on 70m without cleaning, though.
-
Should I Sell Claws ???
Claws would be better than an SGS. And extremes are better than claws. But the money from claws won't be able to get you there unless you're going to clean herbs. But seeing as you seem to not care for skills I doubt you will want to clean herbs.
-
Why has iron ore risen soooo much??
Merchants? Yeah, okay. I don't care how much money you have, you can't sustain a buyout of an available item this long.
-
Whats better, full void or full aramadyal?
Because chinning, and then slaying with melee would be faster, saving you time to go MH to pay for your chins and leftovers.
-
Combat Familiars
Combat familiars give no constitution xp, sorry if I was unclear.
-
Combat Familiars
Simply put, it does not work with familiars.
-
WGS and Veracs
Veracs should work, since your attack and strength are boosted to 255 you'll hit hard anyway. I'd still take a crossbow and a dragonhide body and hybrid, though, since your ranged will be at 255 as well.
-
Combat Familiars
Yes. The different familiars give different types of XP. Here are a few examples: Steel Titan: Ranged Wolpertinger: Magic Swamp Titan: Attack Lava Titan: Strength Iron Titan: Defence
-
where to chin...
Because you have such a low ranged level, these are the BEST option. They have much lower defence than alternatives, so you'll be getting much more xp. Chinning is still the best method at 70 range, go for it.
-
Should I Sell Claws ???
1: Rune Defender is ALWAYS better than DFS for slayer. Between a bunyip, barrows armor, your 85 defence, and super defence potions (which are AMAZINGLY cheap - if you ever have to eat on a task take these with you instead), you should be taking VERY LITTLE damage except on Mithril Dragons and Waterfiends. Rune Defender is also MUCH better at increasing your damage output. 2: Dragon Claws are always better than DDS. They are much more accurate, and have a higher marginal damage output over your whip within their two specials than does the DDS with its four, EVEN WITH turmoil and extremes. You also get 80 more damage from the Ferocious ring per spec bar. 2 Dragon claw specs (+160) + 2 whip hits (+80). Total (+240) 4 DDS specs (+160)
-
Whats better, full void or full aramadyal?
1: Don't bother training ranged unless you are chinning. It is HANDS DOWN the best method of training ranged, and is efficient at surprisingly low income levels (~500k?). 2: Do NOT train ranging with slayer. It is very slow even with the max gear. I know because I did it <_<. 3: From Morionic's analysis (reader beware: math heavy) - Damage Theory 101. If you hit 74% of the time or better with Armadyl, you should switch to Void. What this means for you is if you are killing high defence monsters (like a metal dragon), you should use Armadyl; however, if you are killing low defence monsters (like a yak or a Skeleton Monkey while chinning), you should use void.
-
Abyssal Demons
No, you wouldn't. IMO you would get more, I'm only 88 slayer and I have indeed made at least 200m You could easily get 200m just from whips from camping. I should have specified that I meant: No, you wouldn't get more money from training slayer to 99 than just camping the best task. Abyssal Demons are one of the better tasks in slayer as far as money goes, assuming you aren't banking every dragon bone with a yak, in which case those would be better and you should camp those instead. -- However, lately with Kuradal's dungeon, super antifires, and perhaps x pots and turmoil (even though they affect armoured zombie xp rates etc too), slayer has gotten a lot faster and more profitable (an ice wyrm task is over 3m an hour on average), so the alternatives you mentioned are less and less appealing. Even on the best tasks, Armoured Zombies are 25-50% faster xp than slaying. Slayer still is pitiful compared to bosses, and the faster you get to the high levels to kill these bosses the better. One can average 5m+ an hour soloing Armadyl. As for Ice Wyrms, that is why I'm 100% confident that SOLs will drop a LOT. Their price isn't sustainable, as evidenced by the strong drop in its price we're seeing right now.
-
Cheap Herblore Training
Too bad you have to manually gather the nightshade at like 120 an hour. :thumbdown: Don't do this method. You're silly. Stop trying to troll me. 120 nightshade an hour = 22800 herb xp an hour 30 gp/xp * 22800 xp = 684000 gp an hour (in herblore xp) 120 Weapon Poison ++ * 2.5K profit per poison = 300000 gp an hour in profit Total worth gained in 1 hour: ~1M Number of clicks: ~300 Tell me, other than merching, what else can you do that earns you 3K per click? Not to mention you don't have to pay any attention while doing this. You can use a wireless mouse, do homework or watch tv, and click the mouse looking at the screen every 1 minute. I'm not trolling you to start with. It's very poor as a way to train herblore. I would NEVER consider collecting it if I weren't fletching bolts or alching or humidifying or something at the same time. Another thing: herblore is not 30gp/xp. It's 25gp/xp with the best potion methods. That makes collecting nightshade about 870k/hour. Here are two better alternatives: Cleaning Dwarf Weeds XP gained in one hour: 98k (worth 2,450k) GP gained in one hour: 1,400k One hour of this saves you 2.25 hours of nightshade gathering, and about 0.15 hours of weapon poison making. Since you can make 1.4m with this method, we'll assume you can make at least that much, or a total of 3,360k. But you forgo the 870k/hour of nightshades. Total "profit" over nigthshades: 6,340k/hour BETTER than nightshades. Making Extreme Ranging potions: XP gained in one hour: 600k (worth 15m) GP gained in one hour: -15m One hour of making these bad boys saves you 19 hours of nightshade gathering. Assuming you make 1.4m/h as stated above, this method saves you 26.6m/hour. However, you forgo the 870k/hour of nigthshades. Total "profit" over nightshades: 25.7m/hour BETTER than nightshades So nightshades suck. Yes, you can gather them while watching TV. But when I play runescape I want to PLAY it, not watch TV and click on a mouse. It's not my job, I want to enjoy it. Plus these methods are just SO much better. Oh, and here's a few things that make 3k per click (although this is a horrible measure of how good something is for money lol): Green Dragons Blue Dragons Red Dragons Black Dragons Bronze Dragons Iron Dragons Steel Dragons Abyssal Demons Team Armadyl Team Bandos Team Zamorak Probably even soloing these bosses or even Saradomin or TDs.
-
Black Demon Charm Rate
Yep, a little over a 40% crimson rate. Plus the others, of course.
- Javelins
-
Should I Sell Claws ???
You do realize that rune defender is MUCH better for slayer... right?
-
Abyssal Demons
On the other hand, if you train slayer to 99 while training your combat stats to 99, you'd gain more then that. No, you wouldn't.
-
Semi afk Training
Maybe abyssal demons? They take a while to kill.
-
Semi afk Training
How do you plan to pick up drops and charms while you afk?
-
Abyssal Demons
For 200m, you'd need 63 whip drops. 99 attack and defence would be 25,426 abyssal demons. You'd need to average a whip per 403 demons, which seems a bit too frequent. And yeah if anything Kuradal's is much more crowded now than the slayer tower or alternate abyss.
-
Cheap Herblore Training
Meant don't do it as a primary method of training. Whenever I alch I gather nightshades.
-
Abyssal Demons
In the end, the only reason to train slayer is to get your slayer level up or for fun. For melee xp, kill armoured zombies. For charms, kill rock lobsters or waterfiends. For money, kill green dragons and then bosses.
-
Cheap Herblore Training
Too bad you have to manually gather the nightshade at like 120 an hour. :thumbdown: Don't do this method.
-
Should I Sell Claws ???
Inflation is not always occuring. Look at last year when PvP drops were introduced. Prices crashed. Right now, price levels are dropping slowly. That's called deflation. The rate of claw loss is not high, but it is MUCH higher than DFS. A LOT more people slay than hunt TDs. Although a visage is more rare, I'd venture to say that in net, more visages enter than claws. That is after subtracting claws and DFSes lost.
- Im angry