Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Use a whip whenever you can, excluding waterfiends. Use controlled for strength xp.
  2. How Do Read This I Can't Even.
  3. Whip + Defender seems to be about the same a Z spear, or a tiny bit better. I don't have enough data to be conclusive, though. However, GS is considerably worse than either of those two.
  4. Way to bump a month old topic <_<
  5. Bladewing replied to Maxingmck's topic in Help and Advice
    20k grey chins should get you 10.7k red chins. Greys suck. The income range at which grey chins are better than kniving yaks and at which red chins are too expensive is so narrow and surprisingly low. I believe it's like 525-540k/hour is the range at which you should use greys.
  6. Doesn't that eat your prayer alive? I guess the extra kills (bones) and time saved are worth it, but still. I use like 6 prayer pots per hour or something, so not really. I don't pray melee, so I actually use less prayer than I would in proselyte praying. I flick soulsplit to heal. Another tip is to attack the next steel while the last one dies.
  7. Hex and Focus have no street. They're either stable or falling right now. The crown however has probably 25m or more street value.
  8. It'd take you about 12 easters' worth, so at least 60 hooks.
  9. Claws, bandos, and ardougne 3 cape.
  10. Yeah about 120/hour with overloads and turmoil. Bandos and Z spear.
  11. Saving green charms is hardly of concern. The time saved can be used to get more crimsons and more money to make more swamp titans, with time left over. Fruitfall scrolls are the best way to go.
  12. Bladewing replied to Viv's topic in Help and Advice
    Get a firecape. That'll save you 2k points.
  13. For melee training I'd take Mask of Dragoth Nur (sp?) Any Cape Power Amulet Rune Scimitar Rune Berserker Shield Rune Platebody Rune Legs/Skirt Rune Gauntlets Fighter/Fancy Boots
  14. LSing is only more profitable if you do so a LOT. If you miss an LS duo armadyl hilt for, say, 50m LSP and wait 5 days before the next trip, you'd only have 29.5m LSP left to cash in on.
  15. 55-60k would be 846-923 ores, which would be 271k-296k. Lazy noob. :roll:
  16. Bladewing replied to GameSock's topic in Rants
    How to stop price manipulation: expand the price limits on all items, update items based on surplus/shortage (as opposed to quantity traded), and increase the rate at which items update.
  17. Fruit bats and then Fruitfall scrolls are superior xp to even unicorns. You can use a beast of burden holding baskets of bananas, allowing you to make many more pouches/hour.
  18. Cleaning herbs is the way to go. In hindsight I wish I weren't so lazy and had cleaned herbs to 99. Although extremes and overloads are just such amazing xp... 600k and 1.3m xp/hour : D~
  19. Have a terrorbird summoned for KC holding three unicorn pouches. Claws Monk Robes (KC, drop once in boss chamber) Unholy Symbol (KC, drop once in boss chamber) 6 Super Attack (4) 6 Super Strength (4) 1 Saradomin Brew 2 Super Restore 6 Prayer potions 2 Unicorn Pouches Healing scrolls Home Teletab
  20. Solo Saradomin or Armadyl.
  21. I never take yak for saradomin. Just use unicorn. For team Bandos I never take a yak either.
  22. Solo arma is easily 2.5m/h if not more. 1.2 is way off.
  23. Bladewing replied to polo2340's topic in Rants
    I think I'd like to see your research that shows that global warming is just weather cycles (<- what does that even mean?).
  24. Pretty sure granite is still faster xp than concentrated gold, but granite is a larger pain in the [wagon]. Anyway, if you can do concentrated gold there's NO reason to mine iron or living rock remains for xp or money.
  25. Broad bolts with mousekeys is faster and profits.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.