Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Whats better, full void or full aramadyal?
FYI void is better than armadyl and focus sight for chinning nechs. I can't say much about it anywhere else, though.
-
Where to get 5.6k wolf bones?
Swamp Titans are a better use since you won't be able to make pouches as quickly with two secondaries.
-
Overloads
I use extremes on basically all tasks but metal dragons, where I use overloads.
-
Overloads
Oh. I missed the word "alone".
-
Untradeable Potions
Restrictions for their own sake does not a good game make. Why can you store a super attack potion and an avantoe in your BoB, but not an extreme attack?
-
Mousekeys: + key
Thanks moocky. Got it now.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Damn. wow, that is a really nice bank. How'd you get all that? Botting. More likely flipping and/or pvp drops.
-
Mousekeys: + key
Where would that be?
-
Overloads
Overloads are very good for corping <_< But my personal advice is make like 50m more or something at GWD and then get overloads.
-
97-99 range
Melee with Ferocious would be faster than ranging + cannon.
-
Mousekeys: + key
The + key is supposed to double click. But, for me it just does a single click. How should I fix this?
-
Future of ZGS
I almost agree. ZGS is kinda overrated there. However, SGS is really unnecessary. In a trio I can already last as long as my pouches, so extra healing isn't necessary. You really want AGS or claws for their large damage output. Also full Veracs is trash, I don't know why RSOF teams accept it.
-
DFS vs BSS for Arma
BSS and armadyl. Also FYI Karil's skirt + ranger boots is better and cheaper than Armadyl skirt and snakeskin boots.
-
Extremes or Yak?
Yaks would be better for DKS.
-
Whats better, full void or full aramadyal?
That's why I finished ranged to 99 through slayer myself. But in the end, the only reason to slay is for slayer.
-
97-99 range
You can range them if you want but melee will be so much faster. Bring a beast of burden to carry bones to the bank, but don't bank til you finish the task or run out of potions.
-
97-99 range
CT dust devils with a ranged familiar will give more xp and kills/hour. Use your best range combat familiar.
-
97-99 range
To start, cannon these tasks: Aberrant Spectres Black Demons Bloodvelds Dagannoths Desert and Jungle Strykewyrms Suqah Warped Tortoise Next: which tasks should your range: Abyssal Demons* - crossbow Black Demons - crossbow Black Dragons - crossbow Bloodvelds - darts/knives, pray melee Blue Dragons - darts/knives Dagannoths - darts/knives Dust Devils - darts/knives Fire Giant - darts/knives Gargoyles - darts/knives Greater Demons - darts/knives Nechryaels - red chinchompas Spiritual Mages - darts/knives TzHaar - crossbow Warped Tortoise - darts/knives * Arguably, I melee'd them when I was ranging but that was before the focus sight, so they should be better now. Always use ranging potions and I HEAVILY recommend prayer potions and eagle eye. -- Gear: Your gear looks good, except: Get rid of bandos tassets for black chaps. Get rid of Dragon Boots for snakeskin boots. When not in Kuradal's, use an archer or an imbued diamond/dragonstone ring if you have them. When using darts/knives, I recommend either black knives or rune darts. You may want to get a good shield like a BSS for some tasks if you don't want to bring food. Usually the prayer book is best though. Bring an EE to every task. No reason not to.
-
Extremes
Cleaning Dwarf weeds is the best for most. It's actually not that bad once you get used to mousekeys. Clean-x would make all the current benefits of cleaning herbs disappear. The only reason you can sometimes make 2m+/hour plus 100k herb xp is because people are too lazy to figure out how to clean them quickly. Considering it only takes an income of 1m/hour to justify super energy/recover special over nightshades (which by the way is unfathomably easy to do), there's still NO reason to do nightshades, since it is more afk than nightshades.
-
Need help finding a certain Summoning calculator.
http://users.telenet.be/glodenox/Charms/CharmPattern.html
-
Xp reward suggestions
I suggested RC because you need 75 for Ardy Elite. The skill is awful money even at 91.
-
Extremes
Again, use weapon poison ++. I think I provided sufficient evidence earlier that weapon poison ++ is not worth using as a primary method of training... however I think I'll add some more: To get from 82 (the level for weapon poison ++) to 89 (extreme attack and strength, defence with greenmans), one needs 2,421,208 xp. Weapon Poison ++ 12,744 potions 106 hours to get the nightshade 10 hours to make the potions TOTAL: 46m profit, 116 hours Cleaning Dwarf Weeds 175,450 dwarf weeds 25 hours to clean the herbs TOTAL: 35m profit, 25 hours Super Energy then Recover Special 4,514 Super Energy 9,455 Recover Special 6.8 hours to make the potions TOTAL: 71.3m loss, 6.8 hours In order from slowest to fastest: Weapon Poison ++: +46m, 116 hours Cleaning Dwarf Weeds: +35m, 25 hours Super Energy/Recover Special: -71.3m, 6.8 hours To justify cleaning dwarf weeds over weapon poison, you need to be able to make 120.8k gold per hour. To justify making super energy/recover special over cleaning dwarf weeds, you need to be able to make 1.07m per hour To justify making super energy/recover special over cleaning dwarf weeds, you need to be able to make 5.8m per hour. There's absolutely no reason to make weapon poison. sseli hardly has a clue what he/she is talking about.
-
Xp reward suggestions
Herblore or Runecrafting.
-
Should I Sell Claws ???
You can clean herbs a lot faster than you can make potions.
-
Should I Sell Claws ???
Obviously you don't know very much if you think that. I'm gonna excuse your statement because you are 47? herblore.