Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Yeah, I use like 2 or something.
  2. Continuing the side discussion with thekiller: Black Dragons - Perhaps a steel titan would be better, banking would be pretty quick if you summon a lava titan -> steel titan each trip. Hellhounds: The XP isn't remarkable, the charms suck, and no drops at all. I personally have these blocked. Jungle Strykewyrms: I only get poisoned like 2-3 times per task, so immunity is not really a problem here.
  3. Personally I'd keep flipping if I were you til you have maybe 50m cash + money for a santa. But if you don't want to do that I'd say buy now. The prices is stable and I see no reason for it to crash. If you're lucky people may try to buy them out again.
  4. Cabbage port, deposit your fish in the dock by the Entrana monks, then take a boat back to Karamja. Pretty quick.
  5. Competition maximizes productivity and efficiency. When a firm (or in this case a player) can't make a normal profit (or in this case get the kills), in the long run that firm (or player) shuts down and relocates to another industry (or in this case a different world or monster). You should not complain about being crashed by a stronger player in runescape just like pricy bookstores shouldn't complain about being crashed by the more efficient Amazon.com. It's competition: compete or shut down. Yes it sucks for you, but that's your fault for being inefficient. PS: You can hop just as easily as that player. Sometimes if you can't compete, cut your losses (in terms of time wasted) and hop.
  6. You will notice that the players who train with the fastest methods, despite their cost, tend to have more money because they don't waste their time smithing iron knives or making serum 207 for xp.
  7. Santa hat I guess, can't get anything else with 60m.
  8. I did herbs/allotments only all through 85 farming. I also did 95-97 farming with herbs only as well - at this time Torstols were in the top 3 herbs for profit/patch (not at the moment, though they should be soon again), and they're quite good xp compared to other herbs, was about 9k xp/run. Current herbs that give moderate money and good xp are Lantadyme and Snapdragon. If you want to level the skill, do herbs and trees. If you want to make a quick buck, do herbs.
  9. I've added my suggestions to yours where our views differ. I also agree that cannoning is a VERY good idea. Great ranged xp, much faster slayer xp, more time saved, allowing more "money tasks" per hour. If you can afford a godsword you can afford to cannon.
  10. There is a bug that throwing knives and darts will poison monsters if you have a pet/familiar summoned. Been around for months. I first noticed it when I started slaying with ranged.
  11. How about instead of this topic reappearing every week, we just have a sticky in the rants forum where you can complain about how you've maxed your 4.8 billion xp and done everything else in the game and the new update sucks. I'm tired of seeing y'all complain about every single update. High level update: too exclusive, too overpowered, too expensive to buy, takes too long Low level update: too inclusive, too underpowered, too cheap to buy, doesn't take long enough :thumbdown:
  12. There are no words to the stupidity or the multiple layers of stupid the above statement contains. This will have to suffice: #-o
  13. Guthan and Torag plate have the same defensive bonuses.
  14. Lots of people would rather pay like 10m or something than $6 for a month of membership. I daresay I might even be in that category. Anyway, it would institutionalize RWT. Like someone said earlier, say I wanted to buy 100m in game. Before I'd pay some third party for the 100m. But now I can go pick up 100m worth of membership from Target and sell it to someone in game. It'd be sanctioned by Jagex, so my account would not be banned. However, if I went to a third party website, it would still be against the ToS.
  15. Bladewing replied to Dire_Wolf's topic in Rants
    Yup, just cause I don't use it doesn't mean it's a worthless update. EG: fishing sharks. Not something I enjoy, but I'm glad it's in the game.
  16. I think OP's plan didn't include Jagex selling GP for cash. I believe it worked like this: Player A has 10m, 0 "subscription credits" Player B has 0m, 0 "subscription credits" Total amount of GP: 10m Player B goes to Target and buys a "subscription card", which gives him "1 subscription credit" in game. Player B now has 0m, 1 "subscription credits" Player B goes to the subscription auctionhouse or the Grand Exchange (do not like it on GE, but it could be done) , and puts up a sale offer. Subscriptions are going for about 4.5m each, but he decides to put it up for 5.2m. Player A comes along, and sees a subscription is for sale for 5.2m. Since he has 10m to blow and wants membership, he buys a "subscription credit" from player B for 5.2m Player A now has 4.8m, 1 "subscription credits" Player B now has 5.2m, 0 "subscription credits" Player B exchanges his subscription credit for 1 month membership. Player A now has 4.8m Player B now has 5.2m Total amount of GP: 10m No new GP is being created. The total amount remains the same. The only economic effect of this is a redistribution of wealth and membership being more available to all players, which will increase members and decrease F2Pers. This will drive up items that F2Pers typically produce, such as iron, yews, etc. Other members only items that have reached their max supply like dragon bones will also increase in price. Deflation is unlikely to occur. However, botting in P2P may return.
  17. Bladewing replied to Dire_Wolf's topic in Rants
    Can you be more spesific by what you mean by that? Shattered heart has no rewards I care about. It makes me train skills I don't like to get said undesirable rewards. Therefore, since it is neither enjoyable (to me) nor rewarding, I choose not to play it. I am not forced to play it.
  18. Bladewing replied to Dire_Wolf's topic in Rants
    I don't play this game because the rewards aren't worth it and it makes me do things I dislike. So no, you aren't being forced.
  19. How does that help? You'd have been better off selling for max the day before. And you'd still have all your high-street items.
  20. http://users.telenet.be/glodenox/Charms/CharmPattern.html Enter your charms and it'll tell you how to maximize your xp. You can go to the pouches menu and choose specific pouches if you want. For example you may choose to use barker toads instead of arctic bears because bears are much more expensive and not much better xp.
  21. 1:300 About 2.5m/hour. This assumes 88 summoning, overloads/extremes and 99 attack/strength/ranging.
  22. This is correct. As long as you are praying, Fury would be better. Especially now since you'll be using armadyl/hides and a full slayer helmet instead of void, in which case a little ranged attack went a long way.
  23. 500 per hour would make them 135k xp/hour and 1,134k gp/hour. To get 1m xp, it'd take you 7.4 hours and 8.4m gp. Compare this to overloads: 660k xp/hour and 20,763k gp/hour. To get 1m xp, it'd take you 1.5 hours and 31.1m gp. You save 5.9 hours but spend 25.2m more. You should do overloads instead of super prayer if you make 4.2m/hour or more. They seem to be a decent alternative, and VERY cheap xp. But the trade-off is that it'd be like making normal energy potions in terms of speed.
  24. At 99 prayer: Normal prayer potion: 31 prayer, 2975 gp/dose - 96 gp/point Super prayer potion: 41 prayer, 4691 gp/dose - 114 gp/point Use them only when space is a concern. I use them at solo saradomin. -- Ah I didn't read your entire question. One super prayer potion: 14,075 gp, 41 prayer 1.32 prayer potions: 11,806 gp, 41 prayer So you're effectively paying 2269 gp for the xp. You get 270 xp. This equates to 8.4 gp/xp, which is QUITE cheap. However, you must grind bones which is VERY slow. I'm not sure how many you can grind per hour, but you'd be spending lots of time which has value, too.
  25. I think he meant they're losing their street value.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.