Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Great... thanks for telling me. Now I had to go try it and I succeeded. I'm gonna get banned! I'm gonna sue you!
  2. I'm going to assume that glitch is since the ol' dismiss-your-yak-while-on-PvP glitch was fixed. If so... don't tell me how because otherwise I'll use it at solo Saradomin and get banned D:
  3. Berserker is better than warrior when slashing. Basically the only time you don't want to wear a berserker ring is when you are using your zamorakian spear on stab (mithril dragons, KBDs, and MAYBE steel dragons). Throwing knives (especially black+) are better than melee weapons at harpie bugs. And to above poster: Bandos has +4 strength and +1 prayer. You don't need defence while slaying.
  4. Bladewing replied to Wisky_is_Goo's topic in Help and Advice
    Anything you can't sell on the GE for min.
  5. I quit for a while after the grand exchange was added and PvP was removed. Came back like 15 months later.
  6. It's hard to say because the Spinolyps drain your prayer every now and then. I'd estimate 10-15 prayer points per kill if you are flashing. But of course after you try it you could come back here and enlighten us :D
  7. D claws or SGS are the best. You can get at least 50k/h for claws (up to 100k for desperate people), and you can get probably 50-100k/h for the SGS too, depending on the borrower.
  8. What is this I don't even
  9. I highly doubt that will be the economic result of 9 year olds buying dozens of subscriptions.
  10. I'd go for this, but most people will have this reaction: People have been taught that RWT is bad, and they in general don't care to take action to minimize its negative aspects, which institutionalizing it would do. EDIT: There's already a similar discussion here, if you are interested.
  11. I love soloing saradomin. All that running around and around and around... It's surprising I don't love agility, to be honest.
  12. Wait... there's respect in this game? I must have missed the update.
  13. To watch: Football To play: Ultimate!
  14. Well I don't know what you're doing... but in duos I bring TWO sara brews which I usually don't even touch. I can survive purely off EE, unicorn, and soulsplit. So I'm never "downing" potions.
  15. Minimum of 25 hours to get 300 rank.
  16. Use super compost on your fruit trees and calquats, as it will reduce their growth time. Your trees will not die if you are paying the farmer, but they can still get diseased which slows their growth.
  17. Bladewing replied to jimv's topic in Rants
    You ever played any other MMOs or visited any other parts of the internet? It's all about the same as far as I can tell.
  18. In barbarian assault you start on wave 1. You beat wave 1, then you do wave 2. You keep doing this til you beat wave 10, at which you have now finished a full game. Each game is progressively more difficult. I'm not too sure on the points per game, but you might be able to get gloves in 1.5-2 full games.
  19. Yeah sorry about what I said earlier about 1:2 hilts:swords... I misquoted the data I collected and 1:4 to 1:5 is more accurate. This is based on logs which collectively have 33 hilts and 147 swords.
  20. With a "pro" team as it were comprised of w99ers, we played two full games and 7 more waves in an hour. So a full game takes maybe 25 minutes. PM me if you want to go sometime, I usually will be up for it.
  21. For 99: 313 Super Restore Potions - 1.3m 1146 Super Defence Potions - 5.2m 1468 Antifire Potions - 9.6m 2535 Ranging Potions - 17.6m 4965 Magic Potions - 33.6m 4215 Saradomin Brews - 24.7m 7173 Recover Special - 41.1m 3932 Extreme Attack - 26.7m 3932 Extreme Strength - 50.3m 3932 Extreme Defence - 35.1m 3932 Extreme Magic - 25.3m 3932 Extreme Ranging - 44.2m 581 Overloads with Greenman's Ale - 13.0m 3350 Overloads - 75.4m Total cost: 403.1m Total time: 24 hours Enjoy.
  22. Wyverns are 2 per drop, not 4. And waterfiends are the way to go. Slayer sucks for charms.
  23. Bladewing replied to Ezkaton's topic in Help and Advice
    Well the hard thing is that charms come in varying rates depending on what you kill. I'll try to estimate the ratios I was getting from slaying. Gold : Green : Crimson : Blue 12 : 6 : 20 : 3 It would seem that, given that ratio, you would need about: 4.2k Golds 2.1k Greens 7k Crimsons 1.05k Blues -- Waterfiends should give you ratios more like 4 : 2 : 40 : 1 Which would require 1k Golds 500 Greens 10k Crimsons 250 Blues -- I'm not too sure on the ratio of rock lobsters... but if you want to look into that here's a nifty calculator quite useful for summoning. http://users.telenet.be/glodenox/Charms/CharmPattern.html
  24. The additional damage is hardly noticeable. I too am 99 defence, but for slayer I would wear bandos and a rune defender, which has much less defence than your torags and DFS and I have NO problems with food or healing. I think you're making something small into something big.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.