Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. This. :mellow: EDIT: you can just add ~~~legoman187~~~ to your signature.
  2. Inflation is no longer occurring, in case you're a couple months behind the times. And what's to say that more people won't be able to kill metal/black dragons? You are also ignoring the fact that people lose claws in PvP, but very few people lose DFSes, if ever.
  3. Like 20 minutes.
  4. Wait, you got a red phat out of 20 santa's? That's pretty nice. Did you end up with any junk? 20 x 50m = 1000m. You can buy a red for that.
  5. DFS sucks. I wouldn't buy it EVER for melee slayer.
  6. I like your posts, Gidion.
  7. Fishing: Barbarian heavy rod til rocktail or all the way to 99. Cooking: Wine
  8. 1. Takes 24 hours or more usually, the longest it took for me was once over 120 hours. 2. When it's not ready, it's something like "Greenman's Ale is brewing in this vat". When it's finished, it's something like "This vat is full of Greenman's Ale." 3. I actually enjoy trouble brewing; however, there are many large flaws. There are no real rewards, and there's no incentive to do what helps your team - most people just gather water.
  9. Melee with iron/steel titan and turmoil is faster than chinning. However if you're going to range anyway, chin them because it's faster than just a crossbow or knives.
  10. 1) No. Just use your rune crossbow. 2) No. Kree has high magic defence.
  11. Bladewing replied to lcchs's topic in Help and Advice
    You also save time doing construction itself, so they'll be saving you even more than 1m/hour as you stated.
  12. 102 addy plates per hammer.
  13. I like how you posted this AFTER today's update was announced.
  14. Those 100 blue partyhats would be bought up by other hoarders. Nothing would change.
  15. Bladewing replied to Leoo's topic in Help and Advice
    Money is never an object - time is the real concern.
  16. 129 mith platebodies per hammer.
  17. I have a raven and another egg in my bank. I am 81 woodcutting.
  18. 258 needles are needed. You max at about 5.5 needles per hour. It'd take you 46.9 hours to get all the needles. However, you'll save 26 hours of crafting. So a net loss of 20.9 hours, but you'll save 41.6m. If you make 2m/hour or more, don't bother with needles. 2m/hour is VERY doable with his stats.
  19. I'll buy your partyhats for cash? :P You're just best off trading for pumpkins/disks or holding onto them as they rise.
  20. Worse... Minigame... Ever! *worst *activity And I actually really enjoy it. The only part I dislike is playing with crappy teammates. However after a while you figure out who can and can't play the game.
  21. 83.6m, or 41.6m with SC needles. I wouldn't use SC for crafting, though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.