Everything posted by Bladewing
-
How Much GP Made from each Skill?
I have a correction on my previously stated numbers. Agility should cost at least 75m, not 50m. I want credit, btw.
-
Mining Granite
Don't bring Varrock armor unless you're banking. It'll just give you extra blocks to drop but no xp.
-
Am I too balanced?
Well, some people like some skills a lot and dislike others a lot. I tend to do combat a bit more than other skills, and I like to disregard agility and thieving.
-
Verac set at bandos
Whip would be much better.
-
Armadyl help
There is no risk if you are in a team. And rangers are better than infinity.
-
Dragon egg
Took me about 300 green dragons for my first egg Took me about 120 blue dragons for my first egg Took me about 100 red dragons for my first egg Took me about 25 black dragons for my first egg
-
Armadyl help
Spectral > DFS - you're in a large team, so mage defence is the obvious concern Ranger > Infinity - Ranger have 8 more range attack and only 3 less magic defence
-
A solution to fix stuck ge prices
I would alch a godsword to get this in the game.
-
Rare market help
Wergali unfs are your friend.
-
bursting lobs with wolpertinger and sol
I had no trouble with lures using wolpertinger <_<
-
Slayer/Cash motivation
Nowadays, with extreme pots, ferocious ring, and turmoil, slaying has gotten a lot quicker and AZ's are getting more or less obsolete. Whereas before, you could have arguments for both (remember the huge slayer sucks thread in the rants forum), nowadays, slayer just wins hands down. You can use extremes and turmoil for AZs too. They are still much better XP than slayer, and slayer is not very good money. You'd be better off MHing and flipping for money and just grinding at AZs. Slayer only wins hands down for slayer xp and fun (I don't like camping very much).
-
Buying a White Partyhat - How should I go about it?
Santas/H'weens are only good for bargaining during times of buyouts, and no one would sell their white hat for these lower rares. You could get purples or easters, but nothing higher.
-
Slayer/Cash motivation
Don't train slayer unless you want slayer levels. It is neither a good money maker or an xp machine.
-
Buying a White Partyhat - How should I go about it?
1. You cannot buy this hat on the Grand Exchange. You would have to get an offer in literally seconds after the price updates. You will have to trade on the street to get one. A white is actually about 6 easters I believe, which you'll be looking at about 1.7b if you were to buy with cash. That being said, you will be hard pressed to find someone with 1.4b junk to do this trade. You will have to purchase easter eggs, disks, pumpkins, or other phats (not recommended) and then trade them for the hat itself. Be prepared to spend about 1.7b as I stated on the partyhat, you'll end up with the hat and about 1.4b of junk, which you should be able to sell as it crashes for 500-700m. Your bank will take a hit of at least 800-1000m. 2. You will have to buy up other smaller rares to trade for a white. As said, edibles are the way to go. Easters, Disks, Pumpkins are all options. 3. RSOF while sitting in W2 southwest of the GE.
-
Botting - The end of an era?
Yeah, because someone would just post "hay look guise here is a bot download it 5/5" and we would all download and get hacked.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Friend of mine got renamed "Kind Driving" <_<
-
Flowers
You'd be better off getting like 100 extra crimsons and just doing granite.
-
Cheating... Or is it...?
Would be cool to get your mouse wheel to be assigned alternating "down" and "click" mousekeys, so one could just hold control and scroll the wheel. One input/output, looks fine to me.
-
bananas
I made fruitfall scrolls all the way to 99 simply because they were better xp than unicorns. I could easily make 45k scrolls per hour using a yak with banana baskets. They are also cheaper.
-
'safe' PVP worlds
Clan wars?
-
Runescape forums.
Who doesn't want to invest in an item thats rising 2+ mil every other day? http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Red_h'ween_mask/viewitem.ws?obj=1057 This, plus they're fun looking (in my opinion), you can lend them out to get rid of junk or for another item. Plus there's not anything else to buy after you have several hundred millions in your bank.
-
Cheating... Or is it...?
Yup, this is assigning a macro to a key on the mouse. Not legal. Mousekeys are legal.
-
bananas
I've heard either 6k or 8k, I don't remember though.
-
bananas
Either pick with fruit baskets or buy bones and bones to bananas them.
-
Was Old School... Now a Noob.
Greens are pretty cheap with fruit bats, too, so I'd agree that golds are the worst.