Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. If you took away the XP, it'd never be used. If you still gave XP, it would make powerfishing much easier. Probably not, and I personally don't approve.
  2. Why does your "Problems with the Grand Exchange" section not actually detail any problems with the Grand Exchange?
  3. No, they all change at the same time, but that time varies depending on how many items are traded and other factors.
  4. Grats. Good trade since bars aren't really a prime use of bonus xp, since you could use SC hammers any other time. They're crashing now anyway :P
  5. Nomad would be much easier to go 10/10 with than KQ. He's not attacking you have the fight and all his attacks are predictable. When he freezes you, safe up. When he lays mines, safe up. VERY easy.
  6. Nomad was much easier than soloing KQ and I only used like 12 brews.
  7. Economic advisor, since they seem to have none <_<
  8. Flip until you know what you want to buy.
  9. No, you have an error in your statistics. The most powerful weapon in the game requires 70, not 75 attack.
  10. All of those suck, including cannonballs. The only worthwhile one is nature/death runecrafting.
  11. Fine. I'll repost my image in words: -MURDERFACEPALM- The OP's post was clearly facetious as evidenced by his second post (third total post). It is idiotic and has no real discussion value.
  12. Runescape is a GAME - it's supposed to be relaxing. Mostly they do it since more people play on the weekend.
  13. The 2X weekend will not stack with anything. :rolleyes:
  14. You're a fool if you think slayer is fast money.
  15. Here's one off just the first page of discontinued.
  16. Ah oops, must have been someone selling a santa. Not sure why you'd want to buy a h'ween since it's just begun crashing, though.
  17. Kyatt should get you at least 2500, and up to 3000 pouches per hour.
  18. You got owned, you can buy h'weens for like 20m cash.
  19. Go kill some monsters for ranarrs and gather some snapegrass then. I would not have predicted a rise in price of prayer potions, but it's here.
  20. I never said he shouldn't do it, I just said it's crap for money.
  21. Purple ~ 0.7 easters Green ~ 1.6 easters Yellow ~ 2 easters Red ~ 3 easters White ~ 6 easters Purple ~ 12 easters? If you feel compelled to sell an egg for ge price, there are many here on TIF who'd be willing to take it off your hands :<3:
  22. It's IMO not very good to say: Slayer is crap, expecially when you are under 83. Please explain it then. Slayer gives decent money. Especially Abberant Spectres. They drop so much herbs, it's even profit when you use ppots. Every task I get 2 or 3 addy platelegs, a robe bottom, and then I won't mention torstol and snapdragon seeds. Chaldear comes up with blue drags, pretty much. So the bones and hides make you money. And that with slayer levels lower then 83. Slayer is bad money because there are many other ways to make more money. If you're under 83 you won't get dragon boots, abyssal whips, dark bows, and staves of light either, making slayer even less profitable. I'm pretty sure that I have a bit more knowledge about the money involved considering that I have over ten times your slayer xp.
  23. I was a str nub/pc product. Went 90-99 strength there in about two weeks. I got it because I fancied pking. Also I wanted to be able to use that new-fangled abyssal whip to get all of my future levels with. Figured I'd get the training I'd have to do with a Dragon Scimitar done first. Vegetables before desert.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.