Everything posted by l0rd
-
Fooman's Blog
NO MOAR MELEE! but i kidd, b/c 99 str isn't THAT fail, gratz.
-
Intheclubpio - Extremely unlucky gwd'er...but wait.
He's right. Buy a blade (like 700k) and sell the full SGS. Sold it last night like this: Upgraded to an ags (sgs + cash) sold ags for 4m in shards + cash (going to use shards for summoning) So I ended up getting mid price for it.
-
Intheclubpio - Extremely unlucky gwd'er...but wait.
What I mean was the 4 4-way hilts didn't make up for the deaths combined with all the supplies bought on the countless gwd trips I've done. And both the deaths equaled around 40m or so. Oh, and I'm NOT keeping it as a sgs, as I don't melee much.
-
30m dks gallery come and see.
Awsome, @ least dk's works for some people :thumbsup:
-
Intheclubpio - Extremely unlucky gwd'er...but wait.
Not sure yet.
-
'You can now print money'
finnally gratz man! 10/10
-
My Greatest Rs Accomplishment to Date-EDIT-Got my First =)
U R SEW HAWT. L0L @ LAMPFAILING. :?
-
Intheclubpio - Extremely unlucky gwd'er...but wait.
I was as happy as when I got my first 99. Very true, and thanx.
-
Intheclubpio - Extremely unlucky gwd'er...but wait.
Godwars has not been a kind place to me in my past. I have had two major deaths and have lost more than I have gained, having thousands of zil-kills with only 4 4-way hilts (not making up for the 2 deaths and potions, sweets, bolts). I have killed 700 krees with 1 shard and 1 4-way helm. Today, I no longer have to worry about making up for money lost in gwd. [hide=Solo][/hide] hate/rate or w/e
-
Keeping Yourself Entertained
Zone out, I can often do long and repetitive tasks without any foreign form of entertainment besides looking at the Runescape screen. Most of the time i'm listening to music though, and pm'ing friends or in a clan chat.
-
I got my Omni-staff!
2/10, pretty easy to get.
-
99 Rc + Con (#19, 20) 350M+ Total xp~!
Are you a fruitarian?
-
Not the most useful lvl.....
just got that today aswell, good job.
-
99 Rc + Con (#19, 20) 350M+ Total xp~!
vnice, 10/10. what will you be superheating?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Pm me if you need any assistance in making any potions. :
-
uhm, yeah... this happened.
meh, let em flame me, not gonna hurt me "sticks and stone break bones, yadda yadda yadda. anyways its kind of a milestone in summoning, titans are very convenient for boss hunting Giving an honest low rating isn't a flame. On-topic: 5/10
-
2,000 Total - 114 Combat - 1 Summoning.
9/10
-
i Hit point xp away from the next level...
....what?
-
Fooman's Blog
nice
-
Usually don't post "rate-my-day" topics but I'm bored
I dont rly sara anymore, and when I do I solo. :?
-
Fooman's Blog
f u man
-
Usually don't post "rate-my-day" topics but I'm bored
Was making sure I wasn't a member of Affliction PC clan anymore, cause i was trying to join Heart-unit.
-
Usually don't post "rate-my-day" topics but I'm bored
haha, I know, its because it was the first time I had used a familiar in combat since they updated super-restores.
-
~T3h~ Burnt Out.
DK w/ me plis.
-
Usually don't post "rate-my-day" topics but I'm bored
Is that a rating on the day, rating on achievements or what? All of it. 2/10 now that you had to ask and have me clarify. Sorry for the inconvenience sir.