Everything posted by l0rd
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
And rangeor: ty 4 [bleep]
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
X-tra spicy sauce. [hide=Profanity]*naughty words*[/hide] Oh, those words resonate with spicy pain so sweetly on my tongue. :mrgreen:
-
Best of Bank and stats of Kingmage
LURVE LURVE LURVE, BASKETS OF LURVE.
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
X-tra spicy sauce.
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
Thank you for that nice appetizer of sliced Spam fillet. IM STILL HUNGRY, FEED ME NUBZ!
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
1. The humor of the world is slowly dying, the world is ending and we're all going to die. 2. PLS GRANT ME ENTRANCE.
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
Oh yea your face is a 1/10. No one likes you now leave tip it and never come back noob! OT: 10/10 definitely. Thank you for your modest rate.
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
if you dont have anything nice to say please gtfo *leaves* ilu all spam will be removed!
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
if you dont have anything nice to say please gtfo
-
CHANGED TITLE AND IN CAPS FOR MORE VIEWS
Although some people call cooking a nooby 99, but it is still hard and long. I have been spending many hours cooking only for my one motivation-the cape. 98 cooking, after millions spent and hours slaved. I still got over 1m exp to 99 -.- -.- -.- Rate! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
-
Looking for Beta Testers for new RS related program.
I like it. Ati Radeon HD Pro AGP graphics card, 1gb ram, 2.6ghz intel pentium 4 processor Xp Home SP3 No error messages I'll mess with it later on tell you if I find anything anything new.
-
Happy Birthday Kaphias, And Happy Birthday To Me!
happy 60th.
-
Corpereal beast solo with cannon + spirit shield? + message
i tried soloing w/ cannon, stepping outside door, only stepping in to refill cannon. I hit around 5 dmg per 30 cballs, giving enough time for his hp to fully restore i know of a method that will infact work, but will require some luck, precision and about 5 hours free-time.
-
Fooman's Blog
yum sulfate, ew mac, humdrum agility
-
Beast slay much? EDIT: SP SHIELD@@@
i want to do it right when i finish quest :mrgreen:
-
Calquat Tree seeds...?
its price manipulators and nothing more.
-
Pio Gets 1900 Total + Bank
:mrgreen:
-
Pio Gets 1900 Total + Bank
I thought it was a rhetorical question, lol :( Well, I bought 3rd age magic hat, top, bottom in early 2008, before 3rd age had huge demand and junk trading wasn't very popular. It took about a week to get via ge. I saw junk trading becoming more popular and the demand of third age rise so I never sold and eventually traded a few things around, got a few masks in ge then eventually ended up with full 3rd age range. As for the plate and kite, xlippsx, who also got 3rd age mage peices via ge, traded for range peices then traded for melee pl8. He got the kite in ge. When he quit xlippsx sold his plate at mid so he could buy a phat and he sold blingkachi50 his kite. Bling had to give almost all his money for the kite at trade price, and he wanted cash so he sold it to me on the agreement I wouldn't sell it.
-
Pio Gets 1900 Total + Bank
I don't TECHNICALLY know you! gtfo w/ wubbles. jk ty <3
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
cookie when u tell me what it is (its easy)
-
99 Defence 14/09/08
gratz, useful 99.
-
1900 Total! +stats
i beat you by a day :mrgreen: but gratz m8 9/10
-
6517215.5 - Or as I like to call it... the half way point.
just edited mine and pwned u ^^
-
Ironic A bit
The irony was I teled right as a saw it so I couldnt get it free 200k baibai :( Oh, I thought the point of the thread was to say that it was lucky that you got a drop on the last minion. Still, thats not irony. :shame: dont rly wanna seem like a a-hole who cares about grammar, because I really couldnt care less. But it kinda makes the point of the thread confusing as your not using the word ironic correctly