Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. I has life i sware. [hide=][/hide] gf
  2. Gratz 7/10. Basically rating your luck, but nice, spend it wisely.
  3. 2 much to read :( but nice combats and slayer, 9/10
  4. I wanted to be in my box, alone, away from the evils. FRUGALITY MY FRIEND! TY both Jesus's babe http://digg.com/celebrity/Miley_Cyrus_h ... _1992_2008 But Mylie Cyrus is. ;) Tomato...potato thanx dewd u sir, win. no u. ty pls. thank you good Sumaritan. u2nice <444444444444444444444444444444444444 **** you too. <3u ty and ^ LETS MEAT IRL 4 FURTHER PROPOSITIONS NUB ME2, AND THANX YOUR GOING TO JAIL BUDDI. 9/19/08 lol how did you miss his leet threads? viewtopic.php?f=78&t=762450 METHINKS, <3 Wtf? This. nub chinnerd I forgot to put Soulja Boy Wtf?
  5. Hi. Before getting 99 defence I decided to get a semi-respectable 99. I tanned all my hides from lvl 91-99 in Canifis and Al-Kharid, mostly making green bodies. [hide=Stats][/hide] [hide=Thanks2]SPA INS he followed me around for around 5 hours while tanning, and helped me step into the 4th dimension, he also blackmailed me into putting his name on here :( LILWAYNE DMX KANYE WEST YOUNG BUCK ^ AND ALL THE OTHER RESPECTABLE AND THOUGHT PROVOKING MUSICIANS. ZEZIMA and JESUS, FOR LOVING ME All the actors, actresses and musical artists that I listened/watched while crafting bannanas and the president or founder of all the banana companies, b/c bananas r gud ALL IRC CHANNELS I R IN4 ENTERTAINING ME DURING MY MUTES Socrates - This dude is my real home boy Ben Stiller - b/c of his scar Heath Ledger, Bernie Mac, Opera, Mylie Cyrus - My condolences to their families. ALL MY FRIENDS IN GAME OR IN IRC(dont wanna name them all) 4 da people who invented RUNESCRIPT, u r gud and nize. TIP.IT 4 being the most visited Italian website domain in the US.[/hide] LET THE FLAMES/LURV BEGIN. :mrgreen: [/hi]
  6. 5/10. I know you got an abnormal amount of drops, but 8m profit isn't awsome imo. Blame the market, or the low price of bandos.
  7. ^ :thumbdown: dkshardfail
  8. dont cha use official werld?
  9. I got 99 prayer cough and 138cb cough GF I'm Squigtime. GF :twss: I'm muted :twss: Mi nombre Jesús. EDIT: :twss:
  10. 05/06 aint the gud days nubbins
  11. nice account, max tank eventually? 10/10 :mrgreen:
  12. GL on your melee goals, add pics and more texts plox :mrgreen:
  13. lol@powerpoint lol@IE 6 :shock: @ drops, grats m8
  14. 5/10, good start. Keep doing what your doing and that will make for a nice rounded account.
  15. 1/10 for bumping after a week of no posts
  16. ROFL, I love how is says "for true cat lovers" I LOVE cats alright, LOVE their butts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.