Everything posted by l0rd
-
Your Longest "No life"
not really sure, but im pretty sure I've played a couple 15-16 hour days
-
Uber High LVL Forum! Apply now! 99 everything! Nice life, to
this guy is right ;) Exactly what I said on page 2. ok sorry ill edit my post l0rd :geek: NO, I want hugs and handshakes irl. Ot: I wonder if they are inviting all maxed-overall players, or players close to it that have might have more experience than alot of the maxed-players, such as Zezima.
-
Uber High LVL Forum! Apply now! 99 everything! Nice life, to
this guy is right ;) Exactly what I said on page 2.
-
wut da eff leetness right hurr.
2/10
-
¥ The Great Tip Pic of 2008! Omfg it's here! \=D/ Enjoy!
^^ Thank you much ouchy :mrgreen:
-
¥ The Great Tip Pic of 2008! Omfg it's here! \=D/ Enjoy!
HAI forum name: l0rd rs name: Intheclubpio picture:
-
Little past-time Activities
I just camped @ Ahrim's Lair, got over 9000 fruit. Thanks for advice!
-
Lock This
Eww, its a Maplenerd - thats disgusting! OH AND THIS THREAD IS SPAM.
-
800 Total - F2P
5/10
-
Fooman's Blog
1/10 6k tasks is a 10/10
-
Uber High LVL Forum! Apply now! 99 everything! Nice life, to
Are you joking? This feature will get player feedback directly from the source from the people who know this game best. That's true. But i don't like the fact the games changes is based on these players oppion. I might not know all skills in game. But one thing i know: Melee....and i am pretty good at it. But still: i don't get to acess that forum (not that i want to) First off, who ever said the games changes would be BASED off of these players' input; it would obviously be BASED off of Jagex's ideas. I think it is obvious that this forum is to get feedback about the already existing game, not to create or change huge aspects of the game. You think Jagex is discriminating you for not allowing people that are maxed out in a few skills? Someone who has a few 99's can still be very ignorant about the game. I know plenty of people that have 99 strength, whereas I have 81, yet I still know better melee strategies than them. My point is that it is all over overall knowledge of the game is what they're looking for, and should look for. Anything else is just relying on a narrow-view of the game, which may be slanted or even biased towards the interest and benefit of their specific maxed skill. I think Jagex's view is that to make the most reliable and credible critique on any skill or aspect at all, you need to have a very wide view of the game.
-
Uber High LVL Forum! Apply now! 99 everything! Nice life, to
Are you joking? This feature will get player feedback directly from the source from the people who know this game best.
-
Uber High LVL Forum! Apply now! 99 everything! Nice life, to
Removed image, message from jagex are not to be shared. -nje03 There's a picture of the quote. I think this is a great idea.
-
Mister green fingers
And range... OT: 9/10, nice.
-
Oh yeahh
MOARE LIKE WUNCE! 10/10
-
(Past 2 Weeks) - New To Forum!
welcome, and nioce
-
Fooman's Blog
solo bandos/arma tbh
-
99 fletching + Another level
NEGATIVE INFINITY/10 for having 1337-1 scrolls. 6/10 on the lvl.
-
Recent Drops
5/10, just regular drops.
-
2000 total! :)
grats 9/10! and welcome to tip.it forums :mrgreen: !~touches~
-
1 Week Old Skiller
good start. Just keep on going steady
-
My first 99!!!
GRATS! 8.5/10
-
lol drops(another legs and spear LOL)
5/10, those are just regular drops
-
Rate/hate
5/10
-
Good turoth drop (Move to that rate place)
-infinity/10