Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. Good Discussion Value! I agree, but given these points: "..................", I might have to disagree.
  2. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    Just wrote it. How about a more constructive reply, lol.
  3. l0rd posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Warning: This is full of oceanic metaphors, If you hate, are indifferent or are scared of them please leave. In the vast sea of music there are sea creatures from great blue whalesa huge animal which makes its presence knownto tiny plankton residing in isolated areas and out of sight of most sea explorers plane of sight. Many of us sea explorers prefer these gargantuan creatures because of obvious reasons; our media spotlights these whales more than other creatures, we might lack knowledge of other creatures or simply because they find these creatures far superior and we have maintained our life to have a very narrow spectrum of variety. On the other hand, many of us prefer small sea-creatures. These explorers like seeking out and discovering new kinds of plankton, or might breed our own plankton to share with the other explorers. Many of these explorers people feel that the whale and other big creatures are too massive, and because of this their motivations might to be only bigger than before, and in doing so this might impair the quality of their output and the true colors might begin to taint. We are stuck in the midst of it all, left to decide which sea creature we fancy the most. Many of us might have the delusion of the chosen the medium; to not let our political or social views to get in the way of our perceptional senses and simply go along in our lives "blindly" liking the creature which we personally find to be best, disregarding these likeability-variables and making non-biased decisions that our purely based on our own enjoyability. Although this may be the idealistic way to choose our favorite sea-creatures, is it really true? Do you honestly believe that just because the blue whale is the biggest and most recognized sea creature in the oceanic kingdom that it is best? Try to reflect this onto yourself and the culture you live in. Does your cultures' acceptance or disapproval towards a sea creature determine its size? I believe so, and this is not only true in music but in politics, literature, religion and media of any kind. We must look past this size factor and see the true side of the many sea creatures which are parts of our lives. Incase you havent noticed this isnt a marine biology thread, but rather the affect that culture has on us, and the extreme difficultly many humans obviously have with having their own self-influenced opinions.
  4. Kinky crown. Nise background story too, the most reading I've done all day :mrgreen: GRATZ LAURA!
  5. Where to get dis roll-pole? and nou I'll eventually get it. Untill I had it banked I'm keeping my prayer at 70 though ty, and yeah they nise skills.
  6. around 15m from 91-99 and ty all for postin
  7. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Help and Advice
    thanks, didn't know you profit from zmi
  8. isn't the pic supposed to say "and welcome to my blog" not "log" anyways, gl :mrgreen:
  9. l0rd posted a topic in Help and Advice
    I'm trying to get 91 rc, I'm wondering the exp/hr rates of both of these. Nats w/ graahk or zmi w/ terrorbird also if you know the average gp/exp with Zmi, or about how much you lose every 1k essence, that'd be nice too.
  10. I don't plan on raising attack for a very very long time, and how could I get 85 def, I'm 99 :?
  11. Did you get that as a drop? Impressive find. 10/10.
  12. HI, I'm Pio, I like being gud TANK and training skillz. Since I began Runescape it has been my goal to have 99 Mage, Range, Defence and Hitpoints. Ever since I was introduced to the idea of a tank by talking with Enrix E B years ago and seeing his very attractive combat stats, I knew I wanted that. This month I was determined to finish off this goal and also get some non-combat 99's if I had enough time. [hide=Current Stats][/hide] Anyways My 99's in the month of October: Hitpoints:This hasn't really been a skill I started worrying about until level 98, this today. [hide=99 Hitpoints 10/19/08][/hide] Fletching:Fletching was very easy, got 91-99 in around 5 days. But making bolts hour after hour is probably the most tedious and physically affecting task I've ever done in Runescape :shock: [hide=99 Fletching 10/13/08] [/hide] Defence:Defence was my favorite of these 99's, as it was pretty hard for me. Getting 99 defence with longrange/cast and when meleeing having 78 attack and 81 str can be a handicap. But it was worth it :mrgreen: [hide=99 Defence 10/7/08] [/hide] Crafting:Crafting was pretty tedious also, I tanned all my hides from level 91-99, making green bodies. It was worth it because not many people have it and its leet. [hide=99 Crafting 10/1/08] [/hide] o and is relevant. I'd juz like 2 thank My mom. Y R U SEW HOT, OH ITS BECAUSE U rate/hate'd ON THIS THREAD, KTHNX. Ratehate
  13. l0rd replied to Iamdan's topic in Off-Topic
    The decision to change it comes from moving particles. :lol: No, if you were able to predict the movement of the particles, that might be fated. But you could divert the string of events by looking at what the particles will do and do the opposite. This may seem like a paradox but its not - if you look at what the particles are going to do and do the opposite you have the step ahead.
  14. l0rd replied to Iamdan's topic in Off-Topic
    If you were able to "predict the future paths of all the particles in the universe" why couldn't we change it. Is that not in itself free-will?
  15. you WOULD like Jimmy Buffet.
  16. Yupz, I used to camp for days years ago for those and meds. Never got one.
  17. Keep slayer where it is for unconventionality and rageflames. unouwnt2
  18. J35 he just called me "boy" in a derogatory manner and claimed my rating was being hypocritical, I'm allowed to be defensive.
  19. l0rd replied to a post in a topic in Help and Advice
    My suggestion: just work on your mains stats, melee mostly. Pures or lower level accounts generally wear less valueable items, giving less rewarding drops. It also seems like more high combats pvp making it easier to find an opponent.
  20. Your obviously provoking a flame, what gives? I know my rate is low but I fail to see any hypocrisy - enlighten me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.