Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    My step-dad is addicted to soda too, fast food, ice cream and chocolate. Yet he claims to be on a diet, sometimes even while eating ice cream.
  2. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    Hit them back. If they strike harder.....hit them again....harder, and continue doing this. Then the next day when someone asks where you got your bruises tell them the truth. :mrgreen:
  3. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    Asheville truly is a wonderful place. I walk downtown almost every week to buy coffee beans and bread. My parents are rather average, although they did let my brother and I grow up somewhat independently, which I'm very thankful of. I could go into more detail, but it just feels a little strange on an interweb forum and all. :shock: Asheville ftw, i ride my bike to downtown and back sometimes, I probably have seen your face lol
  4. l0rd posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Tell me about yours. [hide=Mine]Mom: Born in 1960, had hippy-parents, and went through "alternative" charter schooling as a kid. She mostly had the responsibilities of taking care of her younger brother as the parents were unintentionally neglectful due to all of the hippy "movements" they were in, and all the drugs they were taking. After high school, which she managed to do pretty good in, she went on to go to California State, which she did pretty good in. She got her major in Social Sciences. After graduating from college in around 1975-1985?, she moved to new york to live with her grandmother and grandfather who were Belgian immigrants, and came to America in 1939 to avoid Jewish persecution. Living in Manhattan, she went to Columbia University and got her masters in Social Sciences, paying her way through working at various restaurants and apprenticeships. She worked in New York for a few years as a Social Worker. She then decided to move away from NYC and go to a more peaceful place - Oregon. She moved to Ashland Oregon and spoke highly of it, causing her mother and her mothers new husband (her step-father) to follow. In Oregon she met my biological father and conceived me. Things didn't work out between them and they got divorced while she was still pregnant with me. He moved away, to a still unknown location, and she lived in Ashland until 1997. In 1997 she moved to Asheville, NC after her parents moved yet again, and spoke highly of it. And thought it would be a good place to raise me. Recently in 2005/6 she got married again to my step-father. Father (biological) - As I said earlier my mom and him separated when she was pregnant. Little is known by me about him except I know he was born in northern Italy and has a huge family still there. Father (step) - He was born in Ontario Canada, and was adopted by a couple who lived in Deland, Florida at the age of 1 year old. He has three adopted siblings and a close family. He managed to get dual citizenship just recently. He went to Florida State and became a special education and P.E. teacher. Overall he is pretty mellow and enjoys physical activity and takes part in competitive bike races and marathons.[/hide]
  5. Jagex does not use public servers to test prototypes/game features etc. And generally Australian servers are known for the laggyness, I always avoided them when gwd'ing. Its some of the least populated worlds because the people that it is not laggy for - the Aussies, are far away from any other main Runescape player-hotspots.
  6. l0rd replied to saif's topic in Off-Topic
    Looked like a disgusting teenchickflick, not going to see. Let the Right One In is a good Swedish independent film with similar plot schemes-vampire love, etc. I saw that and it was pretty good.
  7. l0rd replied to matrix2613's topic in Off-Topic
    Girl: Hey, how are you? Guy: [breasts] OR GTFO! Girl: =)--B--< Guy: =)
  8. forum name (l0rd) = short and I find it cool, my only motive at the time for making this my forum name was that it was my 2ndary runescape account at the time, and my original tip.it forum name (intheclubpio) was boring to have on both runescape and tif. rs name (intheclubpio) = in the club for the song by g-unit which I liked at the time pi = my initials backwards, I would've put it as intheclubipo, but "ip" = I pee, and I thought that was too silly o = alternative to zero. after my first rs acc was banned (intheclubpi1) I decided I didn't want any numbers, but still the same name scheme
  9. Do I agree with or like the idea of prostitution? No. But as you said I don't think a government should tell you what to do with your body, especially since its making both the buyer and seller happy in the pants/wallet :mrgreen:.
  10. That's a SEX position! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: =P~ :thumbup: :ohnoes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: ;)
  11. Whats weird is that I'm listening to that atm :shock: And gl with your fming Foo. your so 13 -.- , [bleep] you and your disgusting ear drums jk jk, well not jk but hey, ilu, jk no i don't, jk, not..jk
  12. Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at?
  13. l0rd replied to Deathmath's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't know how on-topic this is, but here are some of my non-surgical but still horrible hospital experiences: -spinal tap(supposedly the 2nd most painful thing a man can go through behind a kidney stone) -circumcision(don't remember it, lol but I assume I cried a lot) -Head stitches -minor concussion -three untreated dislocated fingers(untreated for a 3 weeks while at camp and camp nurse just told me to put ice on them) -profuse poison oak/ivy, not just a normal rash, my whole body swelled up 1 inch.....everywhere -passing out from dehydration when I had a rare kind of Strepp where the bacteria were confined to my blood - no coughing or fever, just throwing up...alot(the reason I got spinal tap, they didn't know what was wrong with me for a while)
  14. l0rd replied to Deathmath's topic in Off-Topic
    6 surgeries correcting my clubfoot before the age of 3 1 surgery for a hernia
  15. l0rd replied to Lenticular_J's topic in Off-Topic
    lol rangeor just because I like to act GOOFY doesn't mean I also don't like having intelligent/constructive conversations gtfo newbritishcigarette chinnerd :c OT: I hate the people that are like "LOL LLAMACOWZ!!! I'M SO RANDOM HAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" to be different LOOK AT DA CHINNERD HE HAS THE OUTFIT BUT HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SHOOT
  16. l0rd replied to Lenticular_J's topic in Off-Topic
    lol rangeor just because I like to act GOOFY doesn't mean I also don't like having intelligent/constructive conversations gtfo newbritishcigarette
  17. l0rd replied to Lenticular_J's topic in Off-Topic
    I just said that because it seemed as though he meant to post that in the "An Unanswerable Question" thread, lol
  18. I see what you mean. In my list I tried to list lasting annoyances rather than momentary nags. This thread doesn't specify a time-frame, so I don't see why listing things that annoyed you recently is incorrect. Its kinda funny that you rant on the invalidity or uselessness of small annoyances, when really your rant is in itself a small annoyance, even saying yourself that you find it annoying.
  19. -Arrogance -People who pretend to know about something, but really their facts are sourceless and baseless -People who use big words in attempt to sound smart, its obvious when it happens because usually they use it incorrectly -People who judge someone based on common ideology(political, religious, etc) in which they disagree with(example: democrat hating a conservative because of their views on abortion) -People who modify or rephrase an argument after being proved wrong to make them self look correct. -People who hold grudges or don't forgive -Prejudice, and people who define someone as their racial or cultural affiliation before their individual name, personality etc -Mosquitoes -Writing essays/doing projects which I am not motivated at all to write -Music, books, movies which were obviously created for the sole purpose of gaining money -People who feel the need to constantly be talking or communicating (most of the girls in my grade) texting during class, talking for the sole purpose of avoiding silence, etc. -People who judge intelligence based on grades (making good) -Pomegranates
  20. l0rd replied to Lenticular_J's topic in Off-Topic
    Tell me how this is related to the threads topic.
  21. Time is a concept manifested by humans used to measure the duration of things. By the definition of "exist", time does exist, as it is real to the ones who defined it - humans.
  22. Twice this schoolyear so far - Western NC
  23. I kid you not. I kid you.
  24. umbillicus penticus

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.