Your Parents

l0rd

Tell me about yours.

[hide=Mine]Mom:

Born in 1960, had hippy-parents, and went through "alternative" charter schooling as a kid. She mostly had the responsibilities of taking care of her younger brother as the parents were unintentionally neglectful due to all of the hippy "movements" they were in, and all the drugs they were taking.

After high school, which she managed to do pretty good in, she went on to go to California State, which she did pretty good in. She got her major in Social Sciences. After graduating from college in around 1975-1985?, she moved to new york to live with her grandmother and grandfather who were Belgian immigrants, and came to America in 1939 to avoid Jewish persecution.

Living in Manhattan, she went to Columbia University and got her masters in Social Sciences, paying her way through working at various restaurants and apprenticeships. She worked in New York for a few years as a Social Worker. She then decided to move away from NYC and go to a more peaceful place - Oregon. She moved to Ashland Oregon and spoke highly of it, causing her mother and her mothers new husband (her step-father) to follow.

In Oregon she met my biological father and conceived me. Things didn't work out between them and they got divorced while she was still pregnant with me. He moved away, to a still unknown location, and she lived in Ashland until 1997.

In 1997 she moved to Asheville, NC after her parents moved yet again, and spoke highly of it. And thought it would be a good place to raise me. Recently in 2005/6 she got married again to my step-father.

Father (biological) - As I said earlier my mom and him separated when she was pregnant. Little is known by me about him except I know he was born in northern Italy and has a huge family still there.

Father (step) - He was born in Ontario Canada, and was adopted by a couple who lived in Deland, Florida at the age of 1 year old. He has three adopted siblings and a close family. He managed to get dual citizenship just recently. He went to Florida State and became a special education and P.E. teacher. Overall he is pretty mellow and enjoys physical activity and takes part in competitive bike races and marathons.[/hide]

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom - Born 1959, tends to be a nazi, and is highly sarcastic. Also, she likes to be a hypocrite, and she's polish.

Dad - Born 1960, tends to be stubborn, and is a neo con (along with my mom). His dad disowned him for as an xmas present, and he's polish too I think.

They both are [developmentally delayed]s. That's all that needs to be said.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Mom - , tends to be a nazi, and is highly sarcastic. Also, she likes to be a hypocrite, and she's polish.

Holy crap...that's exactly my mom :shock: :evil:

I hate my mom..she's a bloody idiot. My dad though is awesome.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

My parents are too complicated to explain, lets just stick to them being nice, well educaided but not that good looking but nothing horrible (thank the Lord :pray: ).

They're both smart and in for a joke. Dad's sometimes a bit like a child lol.

Essentially,my mom is the kind that is rather absent minded,does a lot of lazy things,and is seriously,the slowest walker I have ever met.

My dad is about the exact opposite,he ahs to have things organised (except his desk),has to be early or else,and flares up at random [cabbage].

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

In 1997 she moved to Asheville, NC after her parents moved yet again, and spoke highly of it. And thought it would be a good place to raise me. Recently in 2005/6 she got married again to my step-father.

Asheville truly is a wonderful place. I walk downtown almost every week to buy coffee beans and bread.

My parents are rather average, although they did let my brother and I grow up somewhat independently, which I'm very thankful of. I could go into more detail, but it just feels a little strange on an interweb forum and all.

Born in India (Father raised in England). Both still believe that the tradional culture of India should be brought over to England (i.e woman doing the housework, learning to cook etc.) Both narrow-minded, their expectations of me are low though they do want me to have a career in medicine (shouldn't be surprised).

Both despise the fact that I take Art.

Satisfied internet people?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My mum's the serious one, likes everything to be in order and such. She's more academic than my dad, works as somekind of nurse (I can't remember what kind, she studied for a few years to get the diploma anyway).

My dad's more up for a laugh than my mum. I'd say he's pretty practical, good at building/fixing stuff and really into music.

All in all, my parents are alright. They kinda just let me do my own thing now which suits me fine.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

[hide=Drag's life story]My mother was once an evil supervillain with the power to control people's nervous systems,to cause them sudden pain,paralyze them,control their bodies or just straight out kill them.She was arrested countless times but,since there was no color tv at the time,they hadn't thought of using power-cancelling cells,and she escaped each time.

FNORD

Some time in between my elder brother's birth and my second sister's,she was defeated by a superhero she knows only as "Spartacus".That was when she decided to quit the business,and focus on raising her children.Few years later,I was born.She,by the way,still uses her powers to punish us/force us to do our homework.Or at least on me.

FNORD

My dad on the other hand,was born into the third generation of Freemasons.In one of their many secret underground tunnels,locations of which I cannot reveal,being the fourth generation of the guild,he stumbled upon the Overlord of the Illuminati.After months of training,convincing the Guild Leaders he could be in both the guild and the order,and the entrance trial,he was accepted as an acolyte in the order.

FNORD

It took him several years,but he mastered many of the guild's fighting techniques with the sword and bow,and also some of the Illuminati's arcane.Around the time I was born,his activities in both organisations began to lessen,due to his age.He is now a senior member in both,and no longer requires to carry out field work.

FNORD

As for how I turned out,I have an ability to fully manipulate and control anything I have been exposed to for a year,for example,archery.After a year of training with the bow,I will be able to shoot the bullseye 6 times or more without cheating,at any distance,with any bow,even one not zero'd into my eyes.

FNORD

My parents moved to a small town rumored to be somewhere in Nevada,and I was to be sent to my uncle and auntie in BelAir,before they realised how cliche that was.Therefore,I was sent to the Illuminati headquarter instead,where I shall hone all my skills.I have use of this computer as my power appears to be stronger than many other members,and I require "special attention".

FNORD

So as you can see,my parents are pretty awesome,as am I.[/hide]

Was this not great,Wongtong?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Mom:

Raised me by herself basically. Did a pretty damn good job. She always nags me to do stuff (clean bedroom etc. ) and pisses me off sometimes.

Respect her till I die.

Father:

Can go to hell for all I care. Took part in 1% of my life. Fails as a person.

A rehabilitated alcoholic and a diabetic. Me hopes it kills him soon. ::'

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

My Mom - Always understands me, why I do stupid things and always backs me. Would be a completely cool parent but unfortunately she wont let me do certain things as my dad would give her grief about. Would do anything for her and she'd do the same.

My Dad - I can't stand him, even my friends notice the tension between me and him although he doesn't notice it himself, still thinks I like him. What I hate most about him is he has achieved hugely in his life, he pretty much came from a "ghetto" school, he's the only person from his old class to earn over a 5 figure sum a year and one of 4 to attend college from his entire year at school. He's actually represented his old classmates in court :lol: . He's always been great at sports, played goalie for Dublin Gaelic football team, a comparison in terms of how high up that is would be like playing goalie for Chelsea or Manchester United in the premiership. So naturally he expects me to be even greater as I have more opportunities when really I'm lazy, intelligent but not hardworking and not that great at sports other than Golf so naturally he gets pissed off somewhat at that as both sides of my family have a huge history in sports.

Dysfunctional-

Mother - Angry, snappy control freak who switches moods on the go, and puts on an act to any other people

Father - Angry, manipulative ultra-control freak. I'm not going to go into the history with the social services etc Doesn't do anything for me or my brothers, unless it's convenient for him. I don't think he really deserves to live. He also happens to be a racist, sexist homophobe, and a lying workoholic.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Asheville truly is a wonderful place. I walk downtown almost every week to buy coffee beans and bread.

My parents are rather average, although they did let my brother and I grow up somewhat independently, which I'm very thankful of. I could go into more detail, but it just feels a little strange on an interweb forum and all.

:shock: Asheville ftw, i ride my bike to downtown and back sometimes, I probably have seen your face lol

They're good enough for me. I turned out fine, after all.

But my father is a teetering-on-the-brink alcoholic, both are addicted to smoking, my dad's addicted to diet Pepsi and online shopping, and my mom has ridiculously high expectations for me.

All the worst in less than two lines. Nice. Oh, and they bug me by asking "What's the matter?" if I don't feel like saying what I usually say to their exact same questions. And they'll start yelling over anything.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Both parents hit me very hard frequently, that's all I have time for.

Hit them back. If they strike harder.....hit them again....harder, and continue doing this. Then the next day when someone asks where you got your bruises tell them the truth. :mrgreen:

They're good enough for me. I turned out fine, after all.

But my father is a teetering-on-the-brink alcoholic, both are addicted to smoking, my dad's addicted to diet Pepsi and online shopping, and my mom has ridiculously high expectations for me.

All the worst in less than two lines. Nice. Oh, and they bug me by asking "What's the matter?" if I don't feel like saying what I usually say to their exact same questions. And they'll start yelling over anything.

My step-dad is addicted to soda too, fast food, ice cream and chocolate. Yet he claims to be on a diet, sometimes even while eating ice cream.

My mom is the nice one, but her English is a failure (Honestly, I laugh when she tries to speak it...That's why I speak to her in Chinese ;) ). My dad is the anti-social geeky one who sucks at parenting.

They met in a psych ward. In the hospital where I was born. :?

Edit: I decided I'll be a bit more descriptive.

My mom was born in Taiwan, in a rural suburb, if that makes any sense. She went to NTU and BU, became a psychiatrist. (Or psychologist, don't remember)

My dad was born in Hong Kong, but under British rule. So he's British. And has a British accent. He went to NTU and HSPH, now working part-time at HSPH, and doing other epidemiological work for some other companies.

Very medical family. (My sister is seriously considering becoming a surgeon...) Meaning I'm the odd one out. Can't stand that stuff.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Don't blame me if you find yourself dead tomorrow morning.

We know who you are :ninjaemotethat'scoolbutwedon'thaveit: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.