Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. Mine. Paranoid: Low Schizoid: High Schizotypal: Moderate Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: High Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
  2. yay99312i491i29ei912ie91i2e91i29ei129ei129ei192ei19ir9dk9kd9 first 99 mage = leet
  3. Nothing special, just alot of boots after alot of kills. 1/10
  4. It will obviously drastically decrease the number of bh'ers. Off-T: Please stop making threads.
  5. My suggestion would be to just get your overall combat stats up, this will enable you to go to gwd etc. My suggestions are monsters with constant profit-drops such as dragons, avianses. Also mabey try dking.
  6. Wut wuz dem werdz mene.
  7. Merchanting isn't a skill silly, I don't know where you got such curriculum or exp formula.
  8. The probability that aliens exist is very high, but the probability that they would come to earth is extremely low. Its just conspiracy-hungry fakers, or idiots that swore to have seen aliens.
  9. There is no "reason", our existance is a freak occurrence enabled by a precise environment and composition of elements. Basically we're just another part of this universe. Do I think being remembered in the future is useless? Of course it is after you die but the steps in which you take to becoming remembered add to your life in most situations. I guess to some people knowing they will be remembered is comforting.
  10. all, I've got alot of other video games but I don't play them anymore as they don't interest me.
  11. These seemed to be the questions brought up in this thread. 1. Obviously so, as it is called 3rd age armour and is made by white dragon leather. 2. That is unknown, not facts anywhere state the number of white dragons. 3. No, the third age is a nonfictional time period created by Jagex in an attempt to deepen the storyline of Runescape and its history. I guess I answered all your questions :? , don't see much more discussion value.
  12. Sweet man, sweet. -infinity^infinity/10
  13. L 0 L E P I C. You can do it man, 87.5 + 11 = 98.5 ---- Some people live that long, good luckz.
  14. nice first 99, I hopes ya didnt chin 2 much of it :mrgreen:
  15. lulz these nubs'll be laughing when my range is better than theirs 8-) ok beat mine kiddo only 14.25m xp to go Beat mine pal, only 987k exp to go. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  16. ALMUZT 99 SLAYER!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!!!!!!!11!!
  17. Fairly nice stats and bank, good achievement and nicely thou thorough thread. 8/10 But I don't see many people telling other people to get all 70+ stats.
  18. Just counted 26 of the posts so far on this thread are yours. Gf.
  19. I know of an Account My_Pink_Taco, in which got 75 range and magic @ 10 hp, it was then turned into a regular acc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.