Weekly Poll: how much time does RuneScape take?

n_odie

Greetings!

This week's poll is about your game playing time and how RuneScape affects it. Does it take over all time set aside to game or do you find a way to balance it all? Make sure to discuss your answer and suggestions!

>>> Vote Now! <> View the Results <<<

Still see the old poll? Press [F5] or [Apple+R] to force a full reload of the page.

Remember, you can also submit your ideas for future polls here.

~odie

A big thanks to Deathmath for suggesting this poll! =D>

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

most my gaming time is rs, i play on my 360 sometimes, but games get boring no replay value :wall:

so ye mostly rs \' :lol:

and I almost lol'd at 5% that don't play... :?

then realized some tifers retired :oops: epic failed there :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Most of the time. I got a new game a few weeks ago and hardly play it. Not a lot of time. The two hours of down time I do get, I play runescape. :D

But when Fable 2 comes out I might quit Rs for a few weeks :o Too epic to not play. :thumbup:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Most of the time. I got a new game a few weeks ago and hardly play it. Not a lot of time. The two hours of down time I do get, I play runescape. :D

But when Fable 2 comes out I might quit Rs for a few weeks :o Too epic to not play. :thumbup:

god yes i cant wait for fable 2. basicly all my gamming time goes into rs

Y_Z.png

its about 75% for rs right now and 25% other ... tho when a new game is releiced and i asertain it then the percents basically switch untill i beat the new game, and then the percents flip flop again

(Yes I Know I Cant Spell)

Oreo_o.png

RuneScape used to take it all up, as I hardly play Video Games. Now that I have quit RuneScape, I don't play Video Games that much. The figure would be about an hour a week?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I do not play Runescape (anymore).

um, jus a question... and not to sound like a jerk... but if u dont play rs anymore then why do u still post on a rs based forum

Friends and such, as well as other boards to the lower half of the index. ;)

Just my guess :P

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Most of it. However, I play other games too, for example a few old FPS games. Also, I like to play some online games every now and then. But the most of the time it is RS for me :thumbsup:

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I play other MMORPGs, as well as console games and single-player computer games. What, I'm a gaming enthusiast! :P

So on a general scale I'd say probably least of the time?

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.