The Little Things That Bug You

Dizzle229

There was another one of these, but I think it was lost in the rollback.

Post the little things in everyday life that annoy you.

1. You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, be half one religion, half another, due to parents. Religions are beliefs, not genes.

2. "I know, right?" is not a sentence!

3. DO NOT talk with your mouth full!

4. Do not wait for your friends to finish at their lockers, if seems like a nice thing to do, but it makes it impossible for anyone to get to their lockers.

5. You know those assemblies, the ones that get you out of class, and they talk about anti-bullying and stuff? They're there for a reason, so pay attention.

6. I don't care how "huge that chick's rack was", and if that's all you're look for in a girl then there is something wrong with you.

Post yours!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoying new kids at school...and parents.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

whats wrong with a chick's racks. sure they're nice but it doesnt mean that is the only thing im thinking about. and wats wrong with it? certainly a better thing to look at rather than a males u know wut.

OT:

Nosy people.

story: I hate nosy ppl! i have this neighbor. he is a nice guy but hes kind of a geek and im not picking on geeks but no offense, he really doesnt have much friends. i am friendly with him and he takes it as though sometimes he can be part of my conversations.

I am in the hallway talking to my friends before school and we are talking. then he somehow finds a way to sneak into our conversation by asking: who? wat? and then wat happened? and then i just straight out told him that he was nosy. he was really pissing me off :x

This is the kind of thing where answers just pop up three days after you post. Id est, I can't think of anything right now but I know I have plenty of answers.

6. I don't care how "huge that chick's rack was", and if that's all you're look for in a girl then there is something wrong with you.

Hahaha.

So on the T&A spectrum I suppose you're more towards the A side?

Or gay?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

This is the kind of thing where answers just pop up three days after you post. Id est, I can't think of anything right now but I know I have plenty of answers.

Hahaha.

So on the T&A spectrum I suppose you're more towards the A side?

Or gay?

How does this make me gay? Nothing wrong with liking it (guilty) but if you base everything on that, you have some problems.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

No, I'm basing my opinion more on an observation of the general population of this forum. A combination of general social inexperience as well as a sense of intellectual arrogance and arrogance of maturity (which, without social experience, is a complete paradox) leads me to believe that you think less of the people who say such things when such a belief is unjustified. Much like you they like attractive women, but unlike you they are more apt to verbally portray their opinions (extrovertedness). Not to say keeping such statements to yourself is wrong (in this case I'd say it's the opposite), but it's more of a case of an introvert not understanding an extrovert rather than a person truly knowing that someone is an [wagon].

No, I'm basing my opinion more on an observation of the general population of this forum. A combination of general social inexperience as well as a sense of intellectual arrogance and arrogance of maturity (which, without social experience, is a complete paradox) leads me to believe that you think less of the people who say such things when such a belief is unjustified. Much like you they like attractive women, but unlike you they are more apt to verbally portray their opinions (extrovertedness). Not to say keeping such statements to yourself is wrong (in this case I'd say it's the opposite), but it's more of a case of an introvert not understanding an extrovert rather than a person truly knowing that someone is an [wagon].

Dizzle has a point though, assuming he's around his teen years, tons of people his age and even up to 16 are drooling morons who only look at the physical side of a person and post 'boob jokes' on 4chan thinking it's funny. Hardly makes him gay if he can actually view a girl for what she is as a whole. "What a rack, I'm going out with her" is as dumb as western civilization can get.

I don't think you can say someone is an [wagon] because their opinion on a subject differs, and I am certainly not saying that it's wrong to like that stuff. But you don't hang out with someone and possibly marry them and base your decision on whether or not they are attractive.

To answer BlueLancer, I'm 13 and yes, 95% of the male population of my school are drooling morons.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I don't think you can say someone is an [wagon] because their opinion on a subject differs, and I am certainly not saying that it's wrong to like that stuff. But you don't hang out with someone and possibly marry them and base your decision on whether or not they are attractive.

To answer BlueLancer, I'm 13 and yes, 95% of the male population of my school are drooling morons.

13?

At that age marriage shouldn't even be in the back of your mind, so attractiveness is a legitamite factor in the dating pool (not to say that it isn't for marriage). But fair enough on the point of immaturity.

At that age marriage shouldn't even be in the back of your mind, so attractiveness is a legitamite factor in the dating pool (not to say that it isn't for marriage). But fair enough on the point of immaturity.

At that age marriage shouldn't even be in the back of your mind

Probably not :P

so attractiveness is a legitamite factor in the dating pool

Maybe half legitamite, but it really shouldn't matter all that much.

not to say that it isn't for marriage

I agree you shouldn't marry someone you're not happy with, but it shouldn't all come down to attractiveness as a deciding factor.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

1. SHUT UP ONCE AND A WHILE!

2. I don't care for family guy/pop culture references!

3. DON'T TELL ME TO TURN MY MUSIC DOWN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU FOR A REASON

4. WALK FASTER

That is all :thumbsup:

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

1. People who remake threads.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I agree, what is wrong with the old one...

On Topic:

• [*:18mwdyxr]People who start a conversation with you, then stop and start texting

[*:18mwdyxr]People who won't shut up

[*:18mwdyxr]People that eat with their mouth open, then say that it was closed

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I agree, what is wrong with the old one...

On Topic:

• [*:1xiij7el]People who start a conversation with you, then stop and start texting

[*:1xiij7el]People who won't shut up

[*:1xiij7el]People that eat with their mouth open, then say that it was closed

You know there used to be a pet peeve thread? :twss:

I hate when people see a forum as their homework help site.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I hate when people see a forum as their homework help site.

What do you have to say to THIS?

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

I hate it when people walk slow and I can't get around them. Especially when they walk in the middle of a walkway and there would be plenty of room for me to pass if they were a little more considerate and kept to the side.

Truck drivers going 40kmph on roads (not highways) with a line of like 10 cars behind them, like it's too inconvenient to pull over to the side of the road for just 10 seconds and let people pass...

I also can't stand when people go on and try and brag about things like underage drinking or speeding like it makes them cool. I was talking to some chick at a party the other day and she and her friend were going on about how she was going to a club afterward and acting like they were too good for the party.. I flicked on my [wagon] switch and told her she looked about 12 and there was no way in hell she was getting in etc etc.. She then started going on about how I shouldn't be at the party because I'm too old, (I told her I was 19) until I enlightened her about how I'm friends with the host and actually got invited, (she didn't even know him) which shut her up. :roll:

Well, there's a guy at my school, and he really gets on my nerves. I'll just describe him.

People who think that their opinion is always right.

People who think they're cool. For whatever reason, whether it be doing "x", or having a certain opinion.

Ignorant people.

Jerks.

People who take everything seriously.

People who turns everything into a political or religious debate.

People who try to take control of everything.

People who call you three times in a row, even if you don't pick up the first time.

People who must tell you "GTG BB" every time they log off IM.

People who can't spell for their lives yet claim to be godly at English.

People who constantly brag. Especially about things they can't do or haven't done.

People who think Obama is a legit Muslim terrorist.

People who think sports mean everything.

People who think getting a girl is everything.

People who try to make an excuse for everything they've done wrong. As in, people who can't admit what they've done.

People who don't have any pride at all.

Conformists.

People who think they're your friend, yet act like a jackass to you 24/7, and even after you try to make peace (And they "accept"), they still act like a jackass. And still claim to be your friend.

Wow. That's a long list. Can I kill him now?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

"Are" should be "is", my friend.

This is a huge contradiction, for two reasons.

Reason one: in your signature, you preach about how Tip.It forum should take a grammar lesson before joining, and yet you have a blatant grammar error here.

Reason two: your notion of "95% of the male population of my school are drooling morons" is a complete contradiction seeing you have an aforementioned grammar error in that sentence.

To answer the question of this thread: ignorant people annoy me.

Wait a second. Are you condoning perverted comments? The world wouldn't be a very pleasant place if everyone spoke their minds 100% of the time.