The Little Things That Bug You

Dizzle229

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer BlueLancer, I'm 13 and yes, 95% of the male population of my school are drooling morons.

"Are" should be "is", my friend.

This is a huge contradiction, for two reasons.

Reason one: in your signature, you preach about how Tip.It forum should take a grammar lesson before joining, and yet you have a blatant grammar error here.

Reason two: your notion of "95% of the male population of my school are drooling morons" is a complete contradiction seeing you have an aforementioned grammar error in that sentence.

To answer the question of this thread: ignorant people annoy me.

Grammar nazis, and more broadly pedants, annoy me.

So what if he has a signature preaching about grammar when he made one minuscule grammatical error? He's only human, and from time to time even the most eloquent writers make mistakes with their grammar. If you were looking at it like any sensible person would, you would see that his signature and every other one like it is in response to the kind of people who can't form a coherent sentence at all, not to every minor grammatical mistake.

Your second reason brings in why pedantic people annoy me: all your little quips and gripes are so petty and distorted that all sense of reality and reasonableness is squeezed out of them. That comment was made in response to the male population of his school drooling over girls, and you think it's fair to equate that kind of moron-ship with making one tiny grammatical error? That's pathetic.

I hate when my friends totally ignore me as im pointing at a hot chick with a nice rack and instead want to continue talking about how they were in this one intense online grammar war

Damn, you beat me to it.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

I hate when people make loud noises when they eat. It just makes me feel awful.

Me too. I try not to visibly flinch.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

To answer BlueLancer, I'm 13 and yes, 95% of the male population of my school are drooling morons.

Reason one: in your signature, you preach about how Tip.It forum should take a grammar lesson before joining, and yet you have a blatant grammar error here.

Reason two: your notion of "95% of the male population of my school are drooling morons" is a complete contradiction seeing you have an aforementioned grammar error in that sentence.

This is what bugs me.

And people who are too serious...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

People who lets things drag on longer than necessary, eherrm.

tHoSe WhO tYpE iN aLtCaPs

A Similar Form Of Altcaps; Capitals On Every First Letter. Used On Bebo Alot.

Those who spell 'you' as 'YUUUUUUUUUUUUU'. Seriously, it's not cute.

Those who leave a nasty drop of piss in the toilet seat.

Those who do not flush

Those who don't stand up from their seat when I try to get out of the window seat in the bus. Then they will complain about being smacked in the face with my bag.

Plenty more!

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

so attractiveness is a legitamite factor in the dating pool

Maybe half legitamite, but it really shouldn't matter all that much.

You'd go out with someone who's ugly as [cabbage]? :-s

OT: People who blame me for everything, maybe its me 95% of the time

but this is one of the 5% times!!!

People who just look at me and shout out my gf's name. It

doesnt really bother me but it just gets annoying.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Who cares, thats all I can say.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

so attractiveness is a legitamite factor in the dating pool

Maybe half legitamite, but it really shouldn't matter all that much.

You'd go out with someone who's ugly as [cabbage]? :-s

Depends on if it's a good person, looks are only a minor factor.

Next time lift your head up a few inches and start talking \'

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Ok, the grammar discussion and Nazism stops here, it's completely off-topic.

To put an end to your point, Dizzle is correct using 'are drooling morons', because it's plural.

'He is a drooling moron', uses 'is' because it's the singular.

So really it's ironic that you think he's the moron because you think he made a grammatical error, when he actually didn't.

Things that annoy me- naggars

spacescenev24.jpg

People who buy the last game in a series and [bleep] about how confused they are about the story. Seriously, buy the first games first and quit whining. This happened especially with Halo, and now Gears.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

People who stick the TV on, then persist in talking all the way through it or making supposedly 'funny' comments about the characters.

If you wanna talk to me, stop watching TV. If you've nothing to say without TV, get a hobbie.

-People who listen in to your music and interrupt you with "Oh, I like that song. What's the name?"

-16 year olds who don't know how to use deodorant

-People who wear concert t-shirts from concerts 30 years before they were born

-People who chew with their mouth open

-People who think that having had more girlfriends makes them better, or cooler. It doesn't.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

- People who take one of my headphones, listen for a bit, then go; "man you need some better music"

- People who think Graphics>Gameplay

- People who complain when I do something that doesn't affect them at all

- People who start doing something 'cause they saw someone else do it and claim they started it

- People who obsess about non-conformism, to the point that they're actually conforming

- People who think that their, phone/computer/games console/mp3 player is the best simply because it's the one they own

- People who think they're up to date on what's going on, when really they're clueless

- People who think that the most important thing in life is knowing which celebrity did what this week

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

- People who think that the most important thing in life is knowing which celebrity did what this week

Agreed. More people know who Britney Spears is than Ralph Nader.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Agreed. More people know who Britney Spears is than Ralph Nader.

Sadly, I know this from personal experience last week. Of those asked, only my (history) teacher knew who he was #-o .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

- People who think that their, phone/computer/games console/mp3 player is the best simply because it's the one they own

I never understood this either, a piece of electronics isn't an extension of your ego. Without making any deeper psychological analysis, people like that usually have very weak self worth and are quite narcissistic. Whichever phone/computer/etc. has the best hardware and works the best, is the best, regardless of me or you owning it.

•  
    [*:1jrc6wzr]Random people who come up to you and ask you about their problems[*:1jrc6wzr]People who are idiots aka 98% of the population.

[*:1jrc6wzr]People who think they are better than you irl because they can beat you in a computer game

[*:1jrc6wzr]Discriminatory people (would fall under idiots but they are bigger idiots than normal so they deserve there own catagory.)

You forgot to mention the item with the worst case of this: cars. :lol:

-People who use the word "itch" as a verb. IE: I gotta itch my arm.

-People who refuse to accept that their wrong, and go to outrageous lengths to try to make it seem like they're right.

-People who purposfully defend the person on the other side of an argument you're involved in just to get your reaction.

-The question "Are you mad?"

-Racists (I suppose this isn't really something that "bugs" me, so much is it is something that I'd like to have eliminated from existance).

-People who cut you off in the middle of your story to tell one of their own.

-People who think that just because they're the minority (in terms of race, religion, ect) they can get away with certain things, or morally justify them.

-That kid who thinks he's right all the time.

-The girl in your school who refuses to be single.

-Your friend who never takes your advice.

-"Macho" people.

-People who live their life in the past, or future.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

People that create and/or use forced memes.

People that spread stupid /b/ trends to decent sites like tip.it

People who talk about nothing but 4chan, even when on another forum.

People that conform to the non conformity, just to feel satisfied that they are part of a unique and funny trend, even though it is neither unique nor funny.

I think it's pretty obvious what I hate

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I hated those "gangsters" in the hallways that always walked slow, but made you feel so small that you were afraid to maneuver around them.

hopesolopatriot.jpg