The Little Things That Bug You

Dizzle229

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valley Girls (oh how I want to step on their necks), Misuse of the term Chivalry (opening a lazy girls doors is not chivalry), and gender based double standards (so many of these it's ridiculous). Along with people's disgusting eating habits to a lesser extent.

oh and the recent cultural trends. [cabbage]ty music, underwear exposure, and bad attitudes run amok.

When people complain about my music just because its loud or screams.

It is annoying when people have their mp3 on the highest volume so everyone can hear it, if you're talking about that.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

When people complain about my music just because its loud or screams.

It is annoying when people have their mp3 on the highest volume so everyone can hear it, if you're talking about that.

That would be me. :D

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

People who call the health inspector on my restaurant, because we have moldy food. They think its moldy, because the Guacomole is green.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

People who call the health inspector on my restaurant, because we have moldy food. They think its moldy, because the Guacomole is green.

Lol, we used to serve guacomole, but that never happened to me.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Fred from youtube.

AMEN!

Go on...

I wanna know why everyone hates him exactly...

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Fred from youtube.

Who?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

People who makes an interesting piece of text irrelevant because of a minor misspelling/grammatical error.

People who get mad at me for not taking them seriously when they put so little effort in their spelling/grammars that it's hard to understand.

People who pretend that they were always expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!

People who make topics like this " (Illegal Topic goes here), Should it be Legal?" and their first post is about 5 words followed by "Discuss."

I can make millions of topics like this. "Underage Sex, should it be Legal?" "Underaged Drinking, should it be Legal?" "Posting in OT, Should it be legal?"

Discuss.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Fred is this 18 y/o-ish guy that acts like he's 12, and sounds as if he's on helium.

12? Mabye like, 6. And thats a very strange 6 year old.

Yup, and every middle school girl in the world made him the #1 subscribed YouTuber. He's so annoying, not funny at all, and pisses me off whenever my 12 year old sister has one of his stupid videos playing. He also speaks in third person, which pisses me off when anyone does that.

"FRED FORGOT HIS ADD MEDICINE! LETS RUN AROUND ON CAMERA SCREAMING THEN MAKE MY VOICE REALLY HIGH PITCHED!! YAAAAAYY!!!"

People who name their selves after me. Like Gunitttt or something like that or Gunit1293487512780958173908 Because they are obviously copying me and it annoys me. lol

When girls make a huge I MEAN HUGE deal over nothing. Like I walked my gf to her language class ONCE and after school she started crying because I'm a horrible boy friend and I smother her.....So I dumped her because she went and told everyone that I never leave her alone. So whatever lol Still can't stand her to this day.

I also hate it when people almost get in a fist fight over Bears and Packers and who they like. I mean its football its fun to watch but really. And People who are die hard sports fans and have to show it off and wear their jersey every possible moment to every possible place. Like someone wore a bears jersey to church...Serisiously?

People who start screaming at the TV during a football/baseball/hockey game expecting the people to hear them and change thier ways.

When my History teacher makes a HUGE deal of someone's missing work in front of the whole class just to embaress them. He also tells the whole class their grade over all and sometimes the grade on their last test if he's really mad.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

I also hate it when people almost get in a fist fight over Bears and Packers and who they like.

That's because the Cheeseheads are stupid.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

When my History teacher makes a HUGE deal of someone's missing work in front of the whole class just to embaress them. He also tells the whole class their grade over all and sometimes the grade on their last test if he's really mad.

Is that even legal? Either way, we ought to make a topic about whether it should be legal or not.

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!

1. When people spend about 10 minutes running around looking for the television remote just because the cbf walking over to teh telelvision and changing the channel manually...

2. When people say "Oh, it's always in the last place you look!". Well of coruse it damn is, its not like i keep looking after i find it..

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

2. When people say "Oh, it's always in the last place you look!". Well of coruse it damn is, its not like i keep looking after i find it..

I do. Just to be sure.

-Native spanish speaking people taking spanish as their "foreign language". Seriously, what?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I do. Just to be sure.

-Native spanish speaking people taking spanish as their "foreign language". Seriously, what?

l the Japanese students at our school are, you guessed it, Japanese!

They ace it too, suprise suprise.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

People that "mock" sing at my school, I seriously want to kick them in the nuts.

Some people wanna kick you in the nuts.

Well if you hadn't noticed, anyone Australian who watches shows would know Adelaide is pretty pov. :wall:

And all that matters to everyone at school is how "totally hawt" someone is.

Guilty on the matter of not thinking of going near some ugly girl and chatting her up, gotta have a balance, mate. :P

Anyway, another thing that bugs me is mainstream music.

1.) most of it is crap

2.) its ALWAYS played on peoples phones - in my school this is probably all they can listen to cause they're so poor.

3.) When someone hears music much much different than theirs (theirs= rap, mine = metal) you get told you're pretty much emo. Lame?

Gah

Music influences everything.

Nirvana started it. :lol:

Others:

People who type and do double spaces like a tard.

People who,well,dont put spaces between,err,commas and,fullstops.You know?

People who tell on other people to be a suckup when what the other person has done nothing that changes their life in any way.

(For something like bullying yeah sure do it but if someones doing something bad and it wont/isnt affecting you, suckup)

People who sing and yet cant actually sing properly. - I can sing, not completely well, but much better than people in my classes. (Usually instrumental, like jason mraz stuff ;) )

People who act as if they are the boss of you, usually the smartasses do this - Yet I'm like what 3rd oldest in our home group? -.-

Some people just try to act more mature than they are, that generally pisses me off.

In home ec one time, me and a mate who were doing some cooking stuff didnt clean our bench because someone OFFERED to, we said nah we will do it but she said its ok, so then her 'friend', the ever-so-'mature' person of our class came over acting like our mothers and said, word by word "If you do that for them they will never learn to do it themselves!"

:roll:

I dont need a siggy no moar.