Corpereal beast solo with cannon + spirit shield? + message

Squisher_33

thinking corperal(sp) beast is impossible to solo? simply cuz it heals if you dont attack it?

the first answer it familiar, but thats eaten so it cant hit it while you eat

2nd solution bunyip - eat without delay right? well your bunyip will get eaten without delay

3rd solution? cannon

while the cannon hits you can eat then resume hitting, the cannon solves the constant hit part and does added damage, this still keeps the thing extremely hard to solo because of running out of food

another idea, since from what i hear armor doesnt matter, that mean def bonuses are meaningless so only offensive gear is good, well stacking offence and having a diving or elysian shiled might work, while the shields def bonus may be meaningless and so is any other armor the damage reduction compensates for that making it the only usefull defensive bit at this boss.

beasts of burden could still help since you could still pick up drops off groud.

these are just my ideas and might or might not work, i just think cannon solves the problem

also the message jagex gave was "can you find a weak link in the beasts armor?" meaning i think theres a better way to go about this that could be devestating and prove soloing possible

a_final_name.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless you've tried soloing it and have proof, i have to say i dont believe this would work. I've seen a pic of the beast hitting 62 on one person. I think the entire point of it being a team monster is that it distrubutes the damage over the entire team and not focus on one person.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

i think they made this monster to not be solo'ed , im sure they will keep it that way.

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

I could probably solo it down to about 1/4 hp, but that is where it gets hard. Ruby bolts aren't effective at that point, and with it's ridiculous defence and seemingly it's own damage reduction ability, not to mention the core healing it... I'm just not sure if one person can do enough damage.

the beast cant hit 62 whoever was teh wise guy that said it, by my math (62 - (62 x .3) = 43ish)

thats why i said divine shield would help, i also never said it would make it easy to solo, im just saying it makes it less impossible since it solves "1 or 2" of the problems, the 2k hp part is up you, ruby bolts would be good till 300-500 hp but then you need some def ingnoring high damaging things like either diamond bolts, verac, or possibly vengeance, even with all these it will still be hard.

NOT IMPOSSIBLE -> IMPROBABLE

a_final_name.png

You really need heaps of ppots.. cannon.. the divine sheild.. lots of food..

Use ruby bolts to around 200 hp (they still hit 50 @ 200hp??) and then use Ags specials + vengeance here and there..

possible d bow spec since its guarenteed hit, plus taking off the shield to spec might make him hit little higher for the venge to kick in and ko along with a good cannon hit

anyways something of the sort is what i was thinking

a_final_name.png

Ah Squisher, wouldn't onyx bolts (e) help here? I mean, they do boosted damage and heal you correct? And don't they do boosted damage? Set up cannon, get ruby bolts+ that new sheild that prevents .3 of the attack, and you should be decent for at least 1/2 the dude's hp. Through in vengence here and there...Ags maybe....Might be able to solo.

Ah Squisher, wouldn't onyx bolts (e) help here? I mean, they do boosted damage and heal you correct? And don't they do boosted damage? Set up cannon, get ruby bolts+ that new sheild that prevents .3 of the attack, and you should be decent for at least 1/2 the dude's hp. Through in vengence here and there...Ags maybe....Might be able to solo.

either onyx guthan or blood barrage (unlikely of the 3) would also help for heal without delay problem, i predict onyx bolts dropping to 2-4k

a_final_name.png

Accept the fact that this monster will NEVER be solo'd to much hp and hits to hard. If someone happens to solo it, I want proof, like actually seeing it.

EDIT: Also soloing it would be dangerous, i won't see someone going in to solo it with 30m+ in armor just to die and lose it all.

Accept the fact that this monster will NEVER be solo'd to much hp and hits to hard. If someone happens to solo it, I want proof, like actually seeing it.

EDIT: Also soloing it would be dangerous, i won't see someone going in to solo it with 30m+ in armor just to die and lose it all.

"your not skulled" you do realise that upon death you keep 3 items which most people should know, asuuming you bring shield and 2-3(if you pray) other items that are good then the rest you can bring junky stuff since def bonus doesnt matter, that way black d hide will do the job since all it matters is range bonus, that means no need for karils or armadyl, furys def bonus wont matter and glory gives same range bonus, all in all you wont loose much, as far as the "never be soloed part" i find that hard to believe weather it has proof, weather it doesnt, weather it happens today or next year, also dont forget that the key to soloing could lie in the "weakness in the beasts armor"

im also thinking some sort or ranging + z spear hybrid, range till abot 1/5 hp then break out the z skears to finish it off, could be efficient even for a team as small as 5 people to get a few kills

also winner, ive seen it attempted and the beast heals fast enough that cannon wont do job enough + ive seen people try dancing and you still take hits, for something that weighs over 9000 pounds its good on its feet

a_final_name.png

HAHAHAHA..... PLEASE! I would love to see you solo it.... Let me know, so I can come and watch your [developmentally delayed]ed pathetic self get absolutely destroyed.... It could 2hit KO you at any time, let alone, if it hits 60, by the time you eat 3 sharks, you would of gotten hit again for another 60 possibly. I can see one person doing maybe 50-100 damage max.

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

HAHAHAHA..... PLEASE! I would love to see you solo it.... Let me know, so I can come and watch your [developmentally delayed] pathetic self get absolutely destroyed.... It could 2hit KO you at any time, let alone, if it hits 60, by the time you eat 3 sharks, you would of gotten hit again for another 60 possibly. I can see one person doing maybe 50-100 damage max.

you, sir, are clueless

you will spend the majority of your time dancing underneath the beast to heal yourself, thus preventing KOs (unless you mess up)

the cannon is basically to stop him from healing to full hp

z spear/ruby bolts to wear him down

maybe ice barrage or zgs the dark core to get him off you?

HAHAHAHA..... PLEASE! I would love to see you solo it.... Let me know, so I can come and watch your [developmentally delayed] pathetic self get absolutely destroyed.... It could 2hit KO you at any time, let alone, if it hits 60, by the time you eat 3 sharks, you would of gotten hit again for another 60 possibly. I can see one person doing maybe 50-100 damage max.

you, sir, are clueless

you will spend the majority of your time dancing underneath the beast to heal yourself, thus preventing KOs (unless you mess up)

I have heard from clans that he can still hit/do damage even though you are underneat. Not 100% sure on the accuracy of this, but if thats the case, good luck.

The cannon attacks once, maybe twice in its full rotation, there is a good 2-3 maybe 4 seconds that the cannon is not attacking. I doubt that would stop him from healing. Plus... how do you plan on doing the tango/restocking the cannon balls at the same time...

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

you, sir, are clueless

I have heard from clans that he can still hit/do damage even though you are underneat. Not 100% sure on the accuracy of this, but if thats the case, good luck.

The cannon attacks once, maybe twice in its full rotation, there is a good 2-3 maybe 4 seconds that the cannon is not attacking. I doubt that would stop him from healing. Plus... how do you plan on doing the tango/restocking the cannon balls at the same time...

well no monster can attack you while you are under it

as for the cannon, I think it would be fairly easy to refill... heal to full hp, use cballs on cannon, click cannon, run back. you wouldnt get hit more than once

in regard to whether it would stop him from healing, I assumed that the topic poster had evidence to support this, looking back I'm not sure he does lol.

sorry if I seemed rude, some of the theatrics in your post weren't necessary

IF the cannon stops him from healing I think this could be done with brews and restores and a lot of practice

I think it's possible, but requires a Divine or Elysian Shield. Probably Divine.

Ruby + Onyx bolts/Z spear, cannon, Barrage runes for the Dark Core, dancing underneath it and reloading the cannon.

I think it can be done.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

i tried soloing w/ cannon, stepping outside door, only stepping in to refill cannon. I hit around 5 dmg per 30 cballs, giving enough time for his hp to fully restore

i know of a method that will infact work, but will require some luck, precision and about 5 hours free-time.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

someone, somewhere will eventually solo it. given enough time someone will get lucky or find a new combo of items that will work. although it will probably be a few months before anyone acctually manages to kill it. The odds are that in a short time there will be a "solo method" just like when godwars was released.

Unlike the 15 jads i've killed, this guy can acctually HIT you if even if you make no mistakes. so it's on a completely diffrent level. 2000 hp & damage reduction aside, he can still hit over prayer (if prayer acctually does anything, i'm not sure) so unless your really 'lucky' and manage to spam ruby bolt specs then have enough food left to finish it's last 500 hp or so i don't believe that it's soloable.

...But there is always a chance ja?

Creator288.png2763.gif

I will give jagex that, they did do a considerably better job in attempting to make this boss unable to be soloed compared to the current bosses. =D>

However, I wouldnt put it passed some people to eventually figure out ways to solo it, might take a while, might take alot of luck, might take alot of loss in cash before they perfect it, but I have a feeling it will come in time.

The real trick with it is the dark cores, they hit for quite an considerable amount in the short time in which they are out and heal just the same back to the boss. That would be one of the most annoying parts in an attempt to solo it.

Managed to get about 7 to 8 ruby specs off when I soloed in welfare range gear, however, 35 to 40 or however many sharks I was able to use seemed to just keep being used up as soon as I could pick them back up. With a little bit of skill and luck I was also able to duo him to half health with a friend of which knew a good bit about some of the old tactics used on past bosses in gwd.

Also it seems as long as someone is in the room period, it prevents him from healing back to full health, not sure how my friend did it, but he kept the boss on him without either of them having to move and without having to fight. This allowed a few more of us to get back and claim the kill / drop as we got crashed upon going back in. (that was one angry team of almost 20 when they couldnt get the drop over a rag tag crew of 5 or so. :lol: )

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]