Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. OK updated the sticky to include some more sites. Thanks
  2. No don't listen to this. hijackthis.de should only be used by people who know what they are doing with logs.
  3. Forgot about 'The Snowman'. A great short animation type movie. I loved it when I was small.
  4. Martyn Bennett : Although not born in Scotland, he produced some great folk/celtic music here. He died earlier this year from cancer which was a real shame, because he was such a great musician. :( His music was a more modern version of the usual celtic music, sometimes called 'Celtic Fusion'. Check the above site out for some audio samples. (in the albums section) My favourite album of his is 'Grit'. The songs are in English or Gaelic.
  5. The Muppet Christmas Carol. It's a brilliant film :P
  6. Well the voting has ended and LOTR wins. I'm actually quite surprised at it! Anyway I will leave up the previous replies and will keep this as a sticky for a while. To Knightlite: If you want to make a final pic of the rounds, I will edit it into the main topic if you want?
  7. Phil replied to cheeseman's topic in Off-Topic
    Please only post appropriate pics for this forum. I don't want to remove any bad ones again.
  8. Ugh no, I'm not having this here. It's just spam. If you really want to play a 3 word game then I think there is one in the varrock library.
  9. OK first thing, make sure you scan your system with an updated virus scanner - use housecall for a free online one. Next restart and then download the most recent version of hijackthis - 1.99.1 and post the log here. There are a few nasties on that log, things from trojans, but will wait till I've seen the updated log.
  10. can you download the latest version of hijackthis please - 1.99.1 and repost the log.
  11. http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
  12. Yet it's ok to pay Runescape money for forum image signatures? This is correct. Thank Jagex? *shrugs*
  13. Edited your topic. Sorry but you aren't allowed to pay with rs money for help here.
  14. Phil replied to Random's topic in Off-Topic
    Q22. I am guessing that it is a blimp (nonrigid airship)? Right, Wrong, Close :shock:
  15. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-Zone OK I will give it also says eurodance also :wink:
  16. about 31 hours left I think.
  17. coltm4carbine: for future, just link to the page with the download on it, not to the exe. - http://www.stevengould.org/downloads/cleanup/ If you don't have a choice, just avoid the censor. We wont be angry if it is a genuine file. :wink:
  18. I'd call that more pop. :? Anyway yeah I listen to some dance/trance. I think Tiesto is stil pretty good.
  19. Phil replied to Phil's topic in Off-Topic
    I would say that it would be too innapropriate for these forums, but seeing as it's bubsa I doubt we would be able to see much anyway :wink:
  20. Phil replied to Phil's topic in Off-Topic
    oh god... please don't start this argument on this thread.
  21. mod these boards. fun fun...
  22. Phil replied to How2PK's topic in Off-Topic
    Yea, but that's England, of course. :P You need the good kebab! :D truth, the kebabs here(UK) and probably anywhere else, are nothing like the kebabs you get in Turkey. Donar Kebabs that is. So unhealthy but so nice.
  23. Use the sticky on the help and advice board. Please search next time before posting.
  24. Phil replied to Gothique's topic in Off-Topic
    DCFC are great and Crooked Teeth is definetly one of their best songs. Would love to see them in concert. I actually used to have a DCFC sig here a while ago.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.