Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. lol, it was more than 1 month, at least 3 :D :D . Ah well then yes.... I just looked at your previous posts. *coughs* :wink:
  2. 1 month? Poor attempt at quitting :wink: Anyway you should start posting off topic more. Welcome back I guess :P
  3. Phil replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm not sure about college, but in Uni you are supposed to do work on your own accord. Like the lecturer would tell you to read some part of a book (and maybe complete some questions that are given in the book) which would be relevant to the next lecture, but they don't really care if you have done it or not (ie. they wont call your parents if you have not done the work asked.). By the time you reach that stage you should want to learn and not have to be forced. That's what they are thinking. So yes and no, about the homework question.
  4. Hope you remember this bit http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... protect.ws Also I would think it would be a waste of ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã10 since you would only find out the info you provided when you sign up. Your ingame character doesn't have the same rights as the rl you :P
  5. Doom is shareware, which is why I haven't locked this. If anyone can provide evidence saying the opposite I will gladly remove the thread http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOOM
  6. Don't you have to pay to look into your personal records? Anyway I'm sure the type of information they hold about your character is a grey area, since they do own all the characters and everything that is in the game. You don't own anything so therfore don't have a right to know what is being held against your in game character. Although Jagex does have a big section on data protection on their site which mainly talks about real life information they store on you. see: privacy policy - http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... privacy.ws Data Protection Policy - http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... protect.ws You might want to take a look over those articles. Oh I am almost certain that Jagex has a member of staff or a team who knows what the data protection act is all about. Almost all companies (well big ones) have legal teams who make sure the company does not get into any(or can get out of) legal problems.
  7. Phil replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    Maybe you should stick in at your English classes? :P Anyway, when I was at school I hated going back to school after holidays. Although at uni I loved it.
  8. Exactly :) eh, dont care about environment, and i still pay $10 a month either way. I don't understand how people don't care about the world they live in :?
  9. Phil replied to Escape5's topic in Off-Topic
    Was that bbc1? We got Jackie Bird as usual. Kinda annoying but you expect her to do it every year.
  10. Phil replied to Bubsa's topic in Off-Topic
    When I say that I'm not joking. :P
  11. If in a public place then I leave the lights on (like when I was at school or uni or a pub) it's not my place to turn them off. They want them left on. At home though I switch them off.
  12. Phil replied to Bubsa's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy New Year All :P Here's to 2006! *stickies this for a while* :D
  13. Happy new year all :P Have a good one!
  14. Right, please don't over use the quotes. I don't want to have to clean your posts again.
  15. I celebrate hogmanay more than I celebrate any other holiday. Must be a scottish thing.
  16. Well not really just watched it, but I just wanted to let british people know that Goodfellas is on tonight - 10.40pm, C5. If you've not seen it then it's definetly worth seeing. It's a gangster type film and is the story of a boy who grows up wanting to be a gangster. This film is near the top of my top 10 films of all time.
  17. Phil replied to Biabf's topic in Tech and Computers
    What does it say when you try to connect? Checked with firewall? Tried different ports?
  18. Christmas time is usually the opposite. Everyone seems to be cranky and ready to snap at any point. I'm glad it's nearly over for another year.
  19. yeah closing this since he is banned now.
  20. Phil replied to Poopingman's topic in Off-Topic
    Actually I've never been to Blackpool :P It was a present from my sister.
  21. Phil replied to ice_ring's topic in Tech and Computers
    Uhh, you are missing a big part of the log. Mind posting all of it again?
  22. Phil replied to Vicesquad's topic in Off-Topic
    Use the thread that's meant for that. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=78&start=0

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.