Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Please search before posting.
  2. since it's been fixed I'm locking this. You can't offer rs items for help on this board. Just a note for the future.
  3. If you have nothing helpful to say then just don't post. It may be true but it doesn't help in the slightest. Da_Hybrid1: You never even answered my question... I suggest doing what Stuart has suggested. reformatting is a last resort.
  4. What virus-scanner have you got/used?
  5. Just another reason for me not to watch it. He's a right fool.
  6. I'm going to lock this since it is an old thread. (and because the board mucked up when fullmetaboy quoted all the names again.) Anyway, I'm not stopping anyone from starting a new thread about it if they wish. Just this one is a handful when people quote the names.
  7. grammar? dunno.
  8. Please search for the other thread.
  9. Phil replied to bloodkilla87's topic in Off-Topic
    Working in a packaging factory as a packer/assistant. Was so boring.
  10. Haha I think so, that's what I thought when I read it. Anyway no I'm not watching it. Doesn't interest me at all.
  11. Need more info.... scanned for spyware etc? system specs? what are you using to play? IE, the client, FF etc? Running lots of programs when trying to play?
  12. Please do a little searching before posting. As Ghost said - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=381600
  13. Why don't I believe you? Tell her to post here then.
  14. Phil replied to hiei333's topic in General Discussion
    Tell your parents that you would see worse (or better) if you went to the beach. Or you can always report them to Jagex and see if they remove them. edit - changed the thread title to something more relevant.
  15. Please advertise stuff on the sticky.
  16. Have you tried doing it in another profile other than xmen? Although using an image in a sig is pretty pointless atm anyway.
  17. What about sound effects in game? Make sure you have the latest drivers available for your sound card (since you just reformatted.) You have checked the settings in game?
  18. Phil replied to Google90's topic in Off-Topic
    This and that roof collapsing in Germany on all those people. :( Terrible way to start the new year.
  19. Ever read announcements?
  20. This is why people should read announcements.
  21. Up in the first post it says I'm using the client, but I did want to reload the game like that, I've heard that suggestion for other things I just forgot the file, so thx! (Also... I've never thought it was possible to get sound in FF... is it?) Uhh must have missed that bit on your original post O.O Think I'm so used to saying all the time. ;o) Anyway no sound doesn't work with FF. moving this to the tech board so people there can suggest stuff to do.
  22. It's ok, It wasn't really the wrong board to post in. It's just you are more likely to get more technical help in this one.
  23. OK which browser are you playing rs in? Tried using a different one? IE, FF, the client. Delete all files that are in the folder "C:\WINDOWS\.file_store_32" and try reloading the game.
  24. dwarfie76 is right on this one. Anyway moving this to tech board as people there will more likely be able to help you. :o)
  25. Phil replied to wioneo's topic in Tech and Computers
    Please readt he announcements :) http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=381380

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.