Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. It's not really hard searching for members in the memberlist by changing the url. Just sort it by username and from there on it's very simple. Would maybe take me a few minutes to find a random name in the memberlist, without even doing what Merc suggested.
  2. Phil replied to Iantiger's topic in General Discussion
    I just wish 56Warrior would come back and make some more :wink:
  3. Works fine for me. We aren't going to change something because 1 person doesn't know how to search properly.
  4. Just saw the pictures on the itv news. Pretty large area of the depot that is still burning.
  5. Phil replied to Phil's topic in Off-Topic
    Brazil got Croatia Australia Japan they will all be walkovers Croatia wont be a walkover, I can tell you that.
  6. Haha I used to watch that. It was great, better than these Goosebumps or Are You Afraid Of The Dark. :P
  7. Phil replied to Phil's topic in Off-Topic
    No that's just England who do that, well maybe Colombia too :x Anyway, I will be ordering a Trinidad & Tobago shirt in time for the world cup, with Scotland printed on the back :wink:
  8. This board isn't for RuneScape related movies.
  9. A few others I think... Madonna, Snoop Dogg, Red Hot Chili Peppers
  10. Phil replied to Phil's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah this isn't really like ice hockey, players don't intentionally go into challanges trying to do as much damage as possible. If they did then they would realise they would probably get banned for a few years.
  11. Good to see you have found the Music and Movies board.
  12. Phil replied to Phil's topic in Off-Topic
    Because they are seeded. The seeded teams always end up with easier teams, it's just the luck of the draw.
  13. Phil posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Anyone else watch it? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 466032.stm Tough group for the Aussies I think. The match I'm interested in is England - Trinidad so that Scotland can score against the English :P Jason Scotland that is, the saintee :wink: Also Netherlands - Argentina will be very interesting. The schedule - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm Germany vs Costa Rica to start the tournament on June 9th.
  14. Locked since there is no topic anymore. :?
  15. maybe a scratch mark. :?
  16. Communications 900.2 kilobits per second Storage 109.9 kilobytes per second 1MB file download 9.3 seconds Subjective rating Good I usually get better results at night.
  17. That's because he is the whole show. If it wasn't for him the tv company probably wouldn't be raking in over 7 mil a show. If I was him I would want a lot of whatever the tv company made from my show.
  18. eh.. I meant a week :P
  19. I've not really looked into other sports but in football I think there should be a wage cap at something like 30k a week.
  20. Illegal yes. You aren't going to find out from this forum.
  21. Haha cool site. I want one of these.. Navy Seal Beard.
  22. Phil replied to posiden5665's topic in Tech and Computers
    Please search before posting.
  23. Haha nice. I should have had a few more after looking at that. Some were obvious. eg... Madonna, the killers, cyrpress hill, the crner shop Bah!
  24. the use of electricity for powering things. the microchip - Jack Kilby the tv - John Logie Baird the telephone - Alexander Graham Bell I know they are relativley recent, but I think they have had a huge impact on the world's civalisations :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.