Everything posted by Phil
-
In search of Legends
Well I started in Jan 01 and had a character (Golden_Sword) in the wanderers, does that make me worthy? :wink: Anyway I don't play much rs anymore so don't think I would want to join your society. I will link this topic to someone who might though :P
-
Ok, a bit of a strange question i have here...
heh, I used to get like that when I played rs and went pking - stopped when I got to a higher lvl and didnt get killed as often though. Yeah I never had any good experiences in the wild :P I think it is like adreline or something.
-
Name your strange habits
Same...but with my ankles... :? I crack lots of my joints too, hands, ankles etc I wouldn't call it strange. It's just a habit some poeple find annoying.
-
Your worst social life slump
Am I the only person who hasn't had an 'emo year'? I dunno, I've never really be really depressed.
-
age poll for english class
15-19. saints will never get into europe, maybe 1 in 1000 uafa but never champs, but dreams are good to have, so keep dreaming, no offence intended. Which is why I said it. :P (we were in the uefa cup in 1999 :wink: )
-
Poker tournament
If you want to play for money then you will have to organise your own tournament of the boards. :)
-
Tip.It Google adds scamming you? Also: Runescape pic!!
No tipit isn't scamming. We don't control what adverts appear on the google ads. Obviously if you get one like that don't click on it, but send a pm to a member of staff :)
-
screenshots (not what u think)
Can't post a picture? Don't know where to upload? Look here!
-
facebook? huh?
http://www.facebook.com/ I'm guessing it's like 'my space' or something like that.
-
Whats on your Playlist?
5376 songs to be exact :P Doesnt that add up to 21,504 MB (21.504 GB)? No. Remember 1GB = 1024Mb :wink:
-
space crash impact simulator
Projectile - Iron Asteroid Diameter - 9999 kilometer(s) Velocity - 67.4 km/s Target - Jupiter Target - Earth land Looks like Jupiter owns the Earth. :x If he had of given some sort of explanation with his comment then I would have thought it was alright. But coming onto a thread and calling it boring is spam in my opinion. If everyone did that with every thread they didn't like we would be pretty flooded with worthless comments that help no one. :wink: Don't like it? pm me, don't fill the thread with more spam.
-
Whats on your Playlist?
5376 songs to be exact :P
-
space crash impact simulator
Spam again and you will be sorry. And do not ignore that message in your sig again.
-
Whats on your Playlist?
Thats what I was thinking :? Your playlist has some really good stuff in it 8) Meesy is a girl, not a guy :wink: Also she is a coldplay fanatic, so it doesn't surprise me she has that much, and has probably everything Coldplay have ever done, including live stuff. Some are probably videos yeah. Also meesy some of the bands you meantioned with a + are big across here (kings of leon, the magic numbers & depeche mode) :P edit - might post my music later, but it's split between 2 computers just now.
-
Work Experience for school
Did work experience at school like 7 years ago now. My job was shadowing IT staff at the council here. Was very boring as I didn't do much. I just watched them not do much :P
-
Blogging = Suspension for unfortunate students
Quit with the long quotes. It's annoying and makes the thread longer to load.
-
Security or Ease
browsing the net = Firefox playing rs = the client (IE)
-
One Hit Wonders
What about The Drugs Don't Work?
-
Hope it plays, or ��â�š���£25 wasted
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/faq/technology.html Also yeah I would be concerned about discs shattering. That shouldn't happen.
-
age poll for english class
20-24 :) I think playing Football Manager too much will turn me into a professional coach capable of taking Saints to the European Cup final. Well I hope it will. :x
-
Trance
Don't listen to much dance/trance these days but I still like it. Who I like ... Okenfold, Tiesto, Paul van Dyk for example :) Bubsa I think Rob produced some harder stuff than trance, like Speedcore :P
-
Life Update, Hooray!
Good to see things are going alright :) Take care :wink:
-
Brushing Your Teath
Teeth? they didn't have any because they all fell out cause they were all rotten. :P
-
Seeing Double
search > you http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=681 ... ht=svchost Don't terminate any of them :)
-
LimeWire Virus? Help please
What do you expect if you use peer to peer programs such as limewire. Sorry you aren't going to get any help here on with limewire.