Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. I think so too...but you never know... That book is total BS.. I love spanish culture.. :P Brazil = Portugese? well language anyway not Spanish. Anyway, I don't think anyone could really believe that picture :P Total fake.
  2. Those positions are worked out on the games that the nations played. I'm not sure on who Australia have played but Uruguay have had to play Argentina, Brazil and a lot of other class S. American nations. The FIFA rankings shouldn't be used to to see which nations are better, because they are way out.
  3. Phil replied to Forceape's topic in Off-Topic
    Here I think languages should be taught earlier, like in primary school (we learnt a small bit of French and Gaelic) but I think we should have learned more.
  4. No offence to the Australian people. I believe Uruguay is better than a lot of countries at football. :P i beleive australia, arn't as good as urugauy either, but if australia can out perform the uruguans on the day, they can, and will beat them, i mean, i thought argentina were better than uruguay, yet uruguay still won, and Uruguay did not win away in there play-off legs... yes? last time, 2001, it was US home, 1st leg, then away to Uruguay, we won 1-nil, then the won 3 zip. Yes I agree anything can happen on the day. But the score versus Argentina just goes to show you how good they can be. You also have to remember that Argentina had also already qualified, so might not have put their full effort into the game. I hope Australia do well as I'd like to see them perform at the world cup, but I wouldn't mind seeing Uruguay playing also. I'm neutral on who I want to win.
  5. Watcha talkin' bout, foo'. South-Korea didn't have that many good players, and look how far Guus Hiddink brought them in the World Championship last time. :twisted: South Korea played most if not all their games on home soil. Their crowd was behind them 100% (they were football mad) and they had very humid weather that they were used to. A lot of the countries weren't. Also I'm not saying Hiddink isn't a good manager, but I think South Korea is a much better team than Austrailia (and again I think S. Korea are better than a lot of countries.)
  6. No offence to the Australian people. I believe Uruguay is better than a lot of countries at football. :P
  7. READ.[/b] Understand? Yes? He's helping the aussies now. Australia's chances at the moment are as good as ever. It doesn't matter on the coach, you do know that, yes? It's the 11 people on the field which do the job and I believe that with no matter what coach Aus have Urugauy would always win. They just have better choice of players.
  8. Australia will have to play well to beat Uruguay. They have the south american style most of us envy.
  9. ugh, don't bring back him, he's got a big enough ego as it is!
  10. Daniel Craig, he was pretty cool in Layer Cake. That was a great film and I think he would suit the Bond role really well. Who cares what colour of hair he has, if it's gonna be a decent movie then I'm gonna watch it.
  11. Can you post a HijackThis log for us please :) http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
  12. Yeah please don't bump old/dead topics please.
  13. Phil replied to Bacon2003's topic in Off-Topic
    I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of Fife, let alone stories like that :P
  14. Any questions go to the help and advice board :)
  15. His sketches were funny when they were realeased and I think they will be funny for generations to come. For example the 'Four Candles' one. Here's one someone posted on another forum I visit. *Ronnie Barker sitting behind a desk*
  16. yeah... spam... and did you even think to pm a mod?
  17. Phil replied to Howie101's topic in Off-Topic
    For once I think I agree with Howie here. When I said I was leaving I was hoping to get this topic getting back on track. No it's not a crime. It's spamming when continually posted on a thread desgined to show what people think their favourite bands are, yes. If you continue to spam I will remove anything you post on this, unless you're stating a band you like. To everyone else: If you don't like someones taste in music here then please keep those opinions to yourself.
  18. Sad to hear this news :( He was just so funny in the two ronnies, porridge and open all hours.
  19. Phil replied to Howie101's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't worry I agree with you. The Killers are one of my favourite bands, since the first time I heard one of their songs. :)
  20. Phil replied to Howie101's topic in Off-Topic
    From what I have seen in this thread and other threads you clearly don't. From what I have seen you clearly are a1337est-poser-wannabe, whatever that might be. Anyway I see what I'm trying to say to you isn't getting through so I'm not going to reply to your excuses. It's spamming up this thread. I suggest you do the same :wink:
  21. Phil replied to Howie101's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll quit arguing with you when you quit complaining about what other people think is good music. And on your last statement, 90% of your text in your posts in this thread have been complaining when less than 10% has been about the music you like.
  22. Wow, that sounds like a real handy program to have! :ugh: I think I'd only use it if I wanted to convince myself that I spend too much time on the computer. Nah, I probably wouldn't actually :P
  23. Phil replied to Howie101's topic in Off-Topic
    Greenday phase? They've been popular since I was at school, what's that now, 4 or 5 years ago and they are still popular. People can say that about bands that you like you know? The little people have been liking Reel Big Fish since I was at school also! Shock shock, horror!! :shock: nb. I'm not a particular fan of either greenday or RBF, but I think their music is just as good as each others. You'd think people would spend more time listening/saying how good to music they like than complaining about how they don't like other types of music, wouldn't you?
  24. Lets leave the Zezima discussion out of this. Focus on the actual idea :wink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.