Everything posted by Phil
-
Is My Laptop Good Enough For RS?
Taken from the forums at runescape.com So to answer your questions, yes you will be able to run in high detail mode. For a better performace though you should use low detail.
-
In-game music isn't working, yes I do have it turned on
ok I got in there, but what do you mean by midi files? (sorry I'm not much of a computer tech guy) Just delete all the files in that folder, then reload rs.
-
EPISODE 5 COMPLETE-Runescape: A Reality
Sorry, you're not going to get any guys showing their nipples on these forums mate. I suggest you go and look somewhere else.
-
Tri Nations Fever!
What's a conversion and a drop goal? I know what a try is. :P conversion is taking a kick to get it between the posts after each try. and drop goal is kicking it between the posts during the game. Cmon I hate rugby but still know that. Surely you were made to do rugby at school? Or did you skip all the PE classes? :P
-
/\/\-=The Word OMG Should Be Censored!!!=-/\/\
I think it would be a bit of overkill if 'omg' was censored. These days no one says it in reference to anything religious. People say they are offended when people say it in game? Are you also offended when you have to go around killing other humans or when you have to complete a quest that helps an evil god?
-
Can't access Runescape from Mom's Work Boring day ahead HELP
Locked per author's request.
-
2005-2006 class schedules.
Probably less advanced I'm guessing.
-
Need some help on weightlifting.
Have you seen his myspace friend's list? He was also on TV!!!! Everyone wants to be him!
-
Survey... Kinda
You responded as a right brained person to 8 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 11 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use the left side or your brain the most. Not a musician
-
Because someone asked: an FYI
Good to see you still think about us :wink: Catchya on msn.
-
More Polls?
I like the idea :P I'll see what I can do about it.
-
gcse results
They are for schools in England (same as standard grades in scotland) for 15 & 16 year olds I think. You will have something equivelent I'm sure. good luck to all waiting on results.
-
Extremist Animal rights idio...er..protesters
Yeah I'm all for animal rights and I just can't stand cruelty to animals, but hate thos extreme protestors who have to ruin other peoples lives for the cause. They are just as bad people being cruel to animals.
-
Hey you poeple that know how to do this
Actually that file size is too large for a sig. The limit is 30kb. That is 39kb. Harder than you thought eh? :wink:
-
The Joke That Change My Life
Luck I just skim read it then. After reading the ending first I pretty much knew it was just a load of rubbish leading up to that one line. And I figured the joke was to waste people's time. Jokes or stories that long I always read the ending first because I'm too lazy to read it all.
-
The Joke That Change My Life
worst joke ever! 99% of that story was just pointless. For anyone not wanting to read the whole thing... nate and sammy = snakes, lever = a lever that when pulled would end humanity I think that's all that's needed.
-
Worst Nightmares
It wouldn't be a nightmare if you enjoyed it!! Anyway I've not had one for years also. Last one I remember was when I was small I dreamt that the houses in my street were exploding or going on fire one by one. I was always thinking ours was gonna be next :shock: It really scared me at the time (didn't want to go to bed the next night) I would like to see the supposed meaning of it though. Might be interesting :P
-
Bots, mmorpg's and muggings!
Reading the replies made me think of the situation just now with music or software being illaglly downloaded. The US and UK governments are taking action on that fining the people who are doing it lots of money and the software is intangible right? I know it's not the same but we are talking about the same sort of grey area that exists in the law between intangible software (or pixels) and real life, aren't we?
-
HTML Code question (basic question)
It's not working because the boards use bbcode, not html :P with the bbcode it's [url=something.com][img=image.jpg][/url] Put this in your sig... [url=http://RunescapeReality.Tripod.com][img=http://www.maj.com/gallery/RunescapeReality/Signatures/rsrsig1.jpg][/url]
-
Perhaps the end of passwords?
Yeah I like the idea of not having to remember and enter passwords everywhere you go, but I think it would be a while before that takes off.
-
HTML Code question (basic question)
Think this is what you are looking for obviously change the url to the site you want to link to and the image.jpg to the picture you have.
-
Bots, mmorpg's and muggings!
Well a friend pointed out this article - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4 ... artcontent The gist of the article... Is there hope yet for runescape and other similar mmorpgs plagued by bots? I'm glad that something is being done about cheats in games, but I'm still not sure what can be done about it here. Perhaps the UK and other gaming countries will follow Japan's lead?
-
Owning all at Halo 2
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=118691 Phil, you da man! But. How did you find it? I searched on Subject "Halo 2 Clan" and posted by "Meesy", and it didn't come up with it. Heh, I couldn't find it either when I searced for it. I found another thread which linked to it though :P
-
Owning all at Halo 2
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=118691
-
Perhaps the end of passwords?
Not working for me. How to get to the article from the main page on that site?