Everything posted by Phil
-
The epitome of ownage
First link isn't working. Anyone got a link to the WoW thread? But sounds pretty funny from the news site. :P edit - nm, got it from that inquirer site -
-
Im stuck with a problem
Think people will need more info... What browser are you using? Have you used another browser on the site? Do other sites with flash work fine?
-
Active X trouble
Check the stickies as there's lots of info about java problems. Also search, then either edit your original post or post a new topic :)
-
Active X trouble
Start Internet Explorer and select Tools, Internet Options and the Security tab. Under Web content zone, select Internet, then click the Custom Level button. From the Settings section, select the "prompt" radio button for "Download signed ActiveX controls"
-
I cant hear anything
People really need to start searching before asking... http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=279 ... ight=sound http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=288 ... ght=sounds http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=249 ... ght=sounds http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=111 ... ght=sounds http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=892 ... ght=sounds There's probably a lot more too, can't be bothered to find them all.
-
Now Playing?
At the moment on Mayonaise. Massive band in the nineties and this album was released in 93 Great album and this song is one of my favourite songs by anyone :) Oh and AviD, I can't stand Bobby Valentino. Only heard one of his songs and it was awfull (made me switch off Top of the pops) :P
-
@ MMORPGs to become "RL" all RSers MUST read! @
Just wondering.. where did you get the article from? Give credit where it's due?
-
Deep straches on game, so bad the ps2 wont read it.
If it's a garauntee then maybe make sure if it doesn't work you will get your $5 back?
-
Football Manager 2005
Yeah, it's pretty sad that the only way they could sell their game was by using the CM name. I bet that most people buying the new CM were thinking it was the same as the old one (like oma) :? Remember all Football Manager 2006 is out in Nov for the PC :) Can't wait for the updated teams already :wink:
-
You'r opinions of the mmorpg's you've played?
I've only majorly played 2 mmorpgs - Runescape and Guild Wars Rs I'd give a 4/10 because of it's addictivness because it's very cheap to play and can run on pratically any computer and connection, but as said is very boring doing the same thing for hundreds of hours on end. GW I'd give an 8/10 because I had so much fun on it. Very cheap and doesn't need a super computer to run it either. Amazing pvp system, but because there is no proper grinding needed mean I wasn't so addicted to it. If I had been in a good pvp guild then I possibly wouldn't have got bored of the game and would have given it a 9. Game I'm waiting for just now is Dark & Light. Looks amazing. Anyone else looking forward to it?
-
~Cypriot plane crashes in Greece~
I don't think there has been any more than usual. Just more high profile (like in the centre of that Canadian city or just outside of the Greek capital or with some African vice president on board.) Flying is still by far the safest way to travel considering how many people use it.
-
~Cypriot plane crashes in Greece~
On the radio it said someone from the plane sent a text message to a friend saying that they were cold and they had visited the pilots and one was blue and the other was unconscious. So yeah looks like the plane depressurised.
-
Tattoo's, what do you think?
Do you shave your legs or something? O.o Anyway tattoos aren't for me. Will never get one. I don't really care if anyone else gets them as some look alright, but I think sometimes they just look really lame. Like when I was 17 a couple of friends got a tattoo of an American Indian on their left arms. What will they think when they are like 30 or something.
-
Video clean or not
Direct linking to that type of file isn't allowed here. If you aren't sure if a file is safe or not then don't download it. Better safe than sorry :wink:
-
Scorpion from South Carolina
Best suggestion on this thread. also listen to what chris said.
-
Football Manager 2005
I might have had cm2. Which one was it you had to start through dos? Will dig it out tomorrow to see which one it is. :P I have to agree CM was good back then :P But I always play the new games when the come out just to keep updated. Best game I've had going was Lazio till about 2008 or something. Didn't stop till I had won the league (Roma were just unbeatable for like 2 seasons!) I wish I could still play that one :x
-
Winamp Giving Me Hell!!
hey zonda. I don't have an answer to your problem, but have you searched on the winamp support forums? I know that's the first place I go with my winamp problems. Either that or make a new post there, the people there know how to solve lots of problems to do with winamp. http://forums.winamp.com/
-
Football Manager 2005
You know it's not just sold in England..? Anyway, yeah I play it too much. Been hooked since Champ man 3 which I got back in 2000 I think. It's the one game I can play for hours on end for years... :shock: Btw it's made by the same people that made champ man, but they just weren't allowed to use the name. Something like that anyway.
-
What would you do? (A friend lies)
Blame the people on these forums that insult others with that word. Anyway on topic, 12 is far to young. Tell your parents if they refuse to end things. That's what I would do.
-
A dream...
Right moved this to media discussion. Also managed to put the pictures into their thumbnail view. Learn to crop next time, how to link from imageshack effectively or at least put a warning for 56k people like me :shock:
- C.H.A.V.S
-
"Bmw" aka A�������
I wondered why you had removed your sig an av. Anyway yeah put AD or something in your sig so we remember :wink:
- C.H.A.V.S
-
C.H.A.V.S
Nah, Chavs aren't the same as wiggers, or at least I don't think they are. It seems like everyone is saying that Chavs are a bunch of soccer fans who dress rich and sporty, rather than rich and gangster. I guess Chavs wear those ugly adidias plastic sweat suits? :lol: Yeah chavs or neds, aren't the same as your "wiggers". We have them here too, although not as many as we have neds. I also wouldn't say they dress rich. The expensive stuff is usually fake (the fake burberry caps). Also yeah the only people that usually wear shell suits(thats what I think you mean by "ugly adidias plastic sweat suits") out are neds :P
-
my axe broke what do i do ?
Because no one notified a mod about it, that's why. We can't be expected to see every post you know. Don't be afraid to notify a mod :wink: