Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Right stop with the terrorism/war posts now. Lets get this topic back on track.
  2. Son: Dad, there was a problem at custons Dad: Oh haha I liked the ads with Peter Kay in them (as the dj, the footballer and the diver) Also that Chicken Tonight ad with the Yorkshire sounding Panda who lived with a couple.
  3. First of all. Sort out the spelling (use Word's spell checker) Next break the block of text into paragraphs (makes it much easier to read) Also be sure to use capital letters at the start of sentences. Lastly get a couple of people (like your parents) to proof read it so they can fix the mistakes in it and give suggestions on content. There's quite a lot of mistakes in it at the moment.
  4. Phil replied to brooce's topic in Off-Topic
    Please leave your arguments out of this thread. FYI London is hundreds of miles from here and is usually much hotter.
  5. Phil replied to brooce's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes it's quite nice atm(around 20C), 5c is kinda chilly though. A couple of weeks ago we were getting up to 30C which is very hot for here.
  6. Phil replied to brooce's topic in Off-Topic
    The weather for Perth, UK for the week ahead. For you fahrenheit people - 16 celsius is 61F, and 20C is 68F
  7. Well omarsherif turned 71 last month according to this post :wink:
  8. Sounds like he has been muted. If so he should recieve a message from Jagex soon.
  9. Phil replied to trapical's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd known about the maps of america for a while but didn't realise they started to do Britain too. Still pretty bad mapping atm though. I doesn't even show the centre of my capital city (only the western edge). At least I can see where I used to play football, a couple of my old uni campuses and where some friends live. Hopefully they will finish the rest of our cities :P It's really good thing to do when you're bored. Spend hours just trying to find some point :P
  10. Phil replied to Make7upu101's topic in Off-Topic
    For rs name? You're dreaming now :P I will explain as soon as you go onto irc :wink:
  11. Phil replied to malkyore's topic in Tech and Computers
    Your whole computer moves slow? Or just your browser? Happens with any other website? I suggest scanning for viri or spyware. Links are provided in our stickies for programs for scanning for them. Also moved this to the tech board where you are more likely to get more help.
  12. Interesting.... Any idea when the full product is aimed to be released? Like sometime in 2006 I presume. (Can't download movies because of slow 56k)
  13. Nice topic (not toipcs :wink:). I've always enjoyed reading about people meeting up after meeting on the internet, especially rs. I've never met anyone that I knew online, but I would definetly do it. Closest I've come was being a few metres away from Ex1le in pub while watching the football (we later found out after talking to each other) I think everyone else is to scared to meet me :wink: *cough*American who visited Ediniburgh last year :P *cough* But yeah I plan to meet nik when I go travelling in the next year or so :) Just like to take this point to remind everyone of the dangers of meeting people you met over the internet. If you are going to meet someone, always meet them in a busy place with a friend or family member. Better safe than sorry :)
  14. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Tech and Computers
    In Internet Explorer... 1. Click Tools and click Internet Options. 2. Click the Programs tab. 3. Click to select the Internet Explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser check box. 4. Click OK. 5. Start Internet Explorer and when you are prompted to make it the default browser, click Yes.
  15. Phil replied to askjeeves44's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm beginning to get use to my face in the mirror, but sometimes it's too much of a shock :cry: Don't even talk to me about cameras :x
  16. Phil replied to Make7upu101's topic in Off-Topic
    Heh, my old scapeboard name was the same as my rs name - Lord9000. I decided to change it here with the opening of the new boards, because it's a lot better. I don't mind having the name Lord9000 on rs since everyone knows me as it and I don't really care, because rs is nothing about my name.
  17. Phil replied to runesmithie's topic in Off-Topic
    Just finished a degree at Napier University in Edinburgh.
  18. Phil replied to Awskid's topic in Off-Topic
    The Killers - Mr Brightside Modest Mouse - Float On Weezer - Buddy Holly Interpol - C'mere Placebo - 36 Degrees Theres just a few songs that I like. :)
  19. I just heard a rumor of an arrest ad Downing Street :-/ Yeah they were showing armed police arresting a guy just outside there. I dunno is whitehall = downing street?
  20. Just watching the news on bbc1. Something about a man being arrested at whitehall
  21. Make sure it has the right access to the net in your firewall.
  22. Well I suggest you start caring what moderators on these forums think. These are our rules. If you don't follow them, then you might find yourself banned one day. Now please drop it and let this topic go back on track.
  23. 1. Pulp Fiction 2. American History X 3. Reservoir Dogs 4. Goodfella's 5. The Shawshank Redemption 6. Back to the Future 7. Snatch 8. Full Metal Jacket 9. Kill Bill: Vol 1 10. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 11. The Butterfly Effect 12. The Matrix 13. Cast Away 14. The Truman Show 15. Saving Private Ryan 16. Gladiator 17. Groundhog Day 18. Terminator 2 19. Terminator 20. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure 21. The Sixth Sense 22. The Silence of The Lambs 23. Braveheart 24. Freddy Got Fingered 25. Star Wars
  24. http://www.mmorpg.com Any worthy mmorpg will be listed on there^
  25. Are you joking? I can't see any of that in that photo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.