Names

Make7upu101

Have you ever wished you could change your name? I'm speaking in rs or the boards of course. I started playing rs when I was a young immature kid who found the make 7 up yours commercial really funny. Lately now I just wish that somehow I could change my name in the game or boards.

Anyway this post is about saying what you would change your name to if you could. I just hate when people refer to me as "make up" in the game for short.

I would probably keep it something simple like- Me.

p.s.- I posted this in off topic because its not about just rs names its about tip.it names too but feel free to move to general if you see fit.

Ah, this is not the wrong forums, if I correct, Magekillr. He's correct posting here.

I'd probably change my name on the forums, if I could. Bmw is so cheesy! Lol. What kind of forum name is that anyways...Bmw. Eww.

I'd use AviD, which is my real name...Avi, last initial is D. AviD sounds like avid, as in "An avid gamer"

:P

signaturecj5.jpg

somethings I wish I'd used "rick" or "rick`" on the forums, but meh :dunno:

Somthing about keeping the old nick for more "just so some [bleep] can't impersonate me" kind of thing :P

As for runescape, I got the name I wanted and that's all there is to it.

Ah, this is not the wrong forums, if I correct, Magekillr. He's correct posting here.

I'd probably change my name on the forums, if I could. Bmw is so cheesy! Lol. What kind of forum name is that anyways...Bmw. Eww.

I'd use AviD, which is my real name...Avi, last initial is D. AviD sounds like avid, as in "An avid gamer"

oh..i didnt fully read his post...

all i saw was "rs"...and immediately thought wrong forum :oops: :lol:

I could be RaviD, which is also my real name, Ravi, last initial is D.

RaviD > AviD

Only every day of my life.

Yes I'd love to drop the numbers at the end of my name. And I'd like to drop the Goku. I'd go for something more me. I was like 9 when i picked my name. How was I supose to know? I thought I would play RS for like a week max. boy was I wrong.

i'd send a mental telegram to myself in the past to use the name Shippou in RS, evan though Inu-Yasha wasn't in the States at the time.

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

Mercifull is fine for me :D

Used it for years and years now. I tend to use Matt on irc though otherwise Mercifull or EvilMerc if the nick is regged by someone else.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

i'll never change nadril, 'nevah!

although would be nice if i could take off the _zhc on runescape... but some [bleep] took nadril already :?

although, can we wish for others to change their names?

i'd want ryan to change his back to caste, and dementedhero to uncovrd. :(

I'd probably change my rs name to adam007 (although some random guy registered it a few months ago, which I'm kicking myself for not making a tut island newb). AJL221893's pretty hard to remember, so yeah, I'd prefer something more recognisable.

Heh, my old scapeboard name was the same as my rs name - Lord9000. I decided to change it here with the opening of the new boards, because it's a lot better. I don't mind having the name Lord9000 on rs since everyone knows me as it and I don't really care, because rs is nothing about my name.

sig2ho7.jpg

I've never had that problem, because I have a different problem: I always spend ages* thinking up names of even minor characters in things I design/write or accounts for things.

I can't imagine not being happy with a name I had, even if it were stupid and childish--as phil said, it's not about the name, really. As I say, though, I always make sure I've got the right name before I make any big desisions.

*Really--I spend a long, long time thinking up a name (unless it's really not serious).

My name is okay i guess, when i created my charactor shadow was the name of a very important team i was on, so i made all my sn shadowsam19. i like the way it sounds, though, it is annoying when people call me shadow man, which happens suprisingly often. Though i like my name well enough, i would love to have the sn Sam. Its plain, simple, and who i am. I got it in another big online game tho, im happy about that.

ShadowSam19.png

I wish my name could be changed from How2PK into Daan. That's all. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I've regretted using rocketman089 since I started it. Rocketman was and is available, I just liked adding 89 and 089 to stuff back then (same with XBL). I usually use Americutioner now, been playing a lot of fps games lately.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Well heres a brief history of my name...

Around 1999 I sign up for a forum, as 'adam the great'.

Around 2002 I sign up for another online game as 'ad_the_great'.

In 2004 I sign up for Runescape with the name 'Adthegreat'.

And who knows the rest.

Oh and the reason my name on Tip.it is adthegreat- is because I made an account called Adthegreat, but typed in my email address wrong, meaning i couldnt get on it :?.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png